Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

So. The Bodyguard, SB believed Mebelle and probably protected her and is dead.

Gee, who a saw that coming?

Damn, I thought for sure it would be easier to figure out....now I'm at a total loss....

I am taking my son to the batting cage/arcade/min golf. I still suspect Mertex, but I might be murdered by small people before I return.

Hey, wait a minute.

SB is still pink, how can she play but not play?

She's dead....don't matter, now she doesn't need replacement.

Thats good about the replacement.

If she was VT I would agree it wouldn't matter. But knowing if she was able to make her PR choice or not matters. We can try to draw conclusions based on play...but we can't f she didn't play

Hey, wait a minute.

SB is still pink, how can she play but not play?

If she was VT I would agree it wouldn't matter. But knowing if she was able to make her PR choice or not matters. We can try to draw conclusions based on play...but we can't f she didn't play

And the other thing, if she was the bodyguard and she did get an opportunity to state she was protecting someone, would the death scene have been different?

Let's get this party started!

VOTE: Mertex

There are 3 players that haven't voted for scum. All 3 can't be a coincidence. Of those 3, Mertex has been the most suspicious to me throughout the game. In line after her would be RD. Luissa has come across as town.

How could she have voted if she was pink?

Was it a straight Mod kill?

There was no announcement on whether she was going to be replaced or not.

Even.Though.I.Asked.

SB's slot was not replaced because Scum had already targeted her for death. Answering was delayed to maintain game integrity.

And the other thing, if she was the bodyguard and she did get an opportunity to state she was protecting someone, would the death scene have been different?

I don't think whoever prepares them for burial reveals any last minute confessions....but I don't know...I'm knew at this game....:D

Right now I am going with Mertex.
Vote= Mertex [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

You dummy.....we just lost two townies and you're already voting for another Townie before you even try to figure out who the Scum is? You're not a very good player, we should have voted for you instead of Wolfsister....

How could she have voted if she was pink?

Was it a straight Mod kill?

There was no announcement on whether she was going to be replaced or not.

Even.Though.I.Asked.
Yeah, she was pinked before the night came, so she couldn't have submitted the name of who she wanted to protect.

Well, things did get a bit more clear after the night kill, but it's still pretty murky. But like Aye said, let's get this party started.

Vote: Luissa

A full hour or more before the hammer vote scum already pm'ed and targeted SB?

Then Mebelle asked Wake to pm her shortly.after.the.pink.

Who did you try to protect, Doc?

A full hour or more before the hammer vote scum already pm'ed and targeted SB?

Then Mebelle asked Wake to pm her shortly.after.the.pink.

Who did you try to protect, Doc?

I wanted to know if Bones was going to be replaced.

We've had pink players replaced before.

So the statement that Bones had already been targeted by scum after she turned pink and before night fell sounds off to me.

Forum List

Back