Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I wondered about Manifold but there are a few things in his favor. One, he helped lead us away from lynching MeBelle. He has contributed to figuring things out. I'm pissed that he hammered Mertex so quickly because I think we could have used the time to continue figuring out who's scum.

I gave pretty good fair warning before I hammered Mertex, quite a few people were on and had the chance to unvote. But regardless, I really thought Mertex was scum so I didn't think it would matter. Oh well, call me the Wile E Coyote of mafia hunting I guess.

It's storming here, so I'll make this quick.

There's someone we haven't given much attention to, that doesn't post much, but has made me wonder the past few days about his role.

VOTE: Manifold

Like when I could have hammered you but got Shaitra to switch her vote to Wolfsister instead? In hindsight not very helpful to town, but like I said, I'm proving to not be very good at this game.

A no lynch to let scum win? No thank you! That sounds like something scum would say. I'll fight to the end for town.

Wrong. Today, you have 66% chance to hit town and 33% chance to hit scum.

Tomorrow, if you nolynch today, tomorrow you would have a 60% chance of hitting town and a 40% chance of hitting scum.

All I'm saying is, throwing away a good % chance to hit scum is pretty scummy.

2 mafia / 3 town is not a majority for the mafia.

If you are scum, of course you'd want us to throw away our chance of taking one of you out. You'd rather we go down not trying, while I'd rather take a chance on getting one of you.

I've suspected you for a while now. You took over for another player and have pretty much stayed in the background, not contributing much at all to the discussion. Of course, scum have no 'real' reason to keep up with the thread, since they know who each other are. I noticed you'd vote for someone without much of an explanation and leave the thread until it was time to vote again. Throwing up the vote charts was a good way to try and deflect attention away from yourself, but in a way, it also draws attention back to you.

There's someone we haven't given much attention to, that doesn't post much, but has made me wonder the past few days about his role.

Like when I could have hammered you but got Shaitra to switch her vote to Wolfsister instead? In hindsight not very helpful to town, but like I said, I'm proving to not be very good at this game.

Yes, you could have hammered me. In the end, it wouldn't have mattered. My intention at that point was to take the heat off MeBelle and put it elsewhere, which I succeeded in doing. I believed her when she said she was the town doc. We (town) needed her around as long as we could keep her in. If that meant doing what I did to take the votes off her, then so be it.

Manifold (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Luissa♀

OK folks, here is where it gets interesting. At least one of the names quoted above is scum. Since I know I'm town, that means I now also know definitively that at least one of the other two is scum, possibly but highly unlikely they both are. If they were both town, the two mafia players would have hammered me and won the game already.

Despite her coming after me right out of the gate, my gut still says townie for Aye. On the other hand, I've been suspicious of Luissa since day one.

Vote: Luissa

Manifold, you did give notice of your hammer, but unfortunately, I was out of the facility dealing with a vendor issue. I didn't get back until 30 minutes after you dropped the hammer. but since I wasn't voting for Mertex, it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. But at least I could have tried to talk you out of it.

Ok. I never found the roleblocker, sorry town! Last night I was blocked and the mafia finally came for the Doc. They are smarter than I was. For the record I tried my best to hint that Wolf and Mebelle were investigated and came up innocent.

I've also investigated Mani and Aye and have said on several occasions they came up innocent. Meaning only they are not roleblockers.

That leaves tn, Luissa and Shaitra as the roleblockers. And all you could be the GF.

Based strictly on votes Luissa never did vote Rosie and did vote both wolf and Mertex

Rosie was betrayed by her team, but who? Tn, mani and Aye all voted for her all for of their votes. Shaitra announced she would hammer and then hammered 20 minutes later http://www.usmessageboard.com/9192229-post1369.html.

Things for us town to work through and find out this vote or lose. Tn is right, a wrong vote today mafia wins.

RD, based on what you've said, and me knowing for certain that I'm town, who are you most suspicious of right now?

I don't believe Mani when he says he doesn't know how to play the game very well. He is way too calculating. Of course, I suck at this game.
Where is RD?

Anyways, I can't be on much today. Someone called in and I am doing a job I haven't done in a few months. So I will be running around like a fool.

UNVOTE for now.

We need to think this through before throwing someone under.

FOS: Mani

so tn, luissa, and shaitra are the 3 you haven't gotten a result on yet.

2 could be scum, or just 1 could be the roleblocker.

UNVOTE for now.

We need to think this through before throwing someone under.

FOS: Mani

Yeah, both you and mani fighting hard for Mebelle and lynching Wolf still makes no sense to me. Those votes cost town, so I'm still thinking things over. Either you were played or you were playing us.

Tn, say something :D

I believed MeBelle, so I went and did what I had to in getting votes off her.

I'm thinking TN is the better vote, but I'll hold off for now.

OK, I am just a townie this game. I'm not the roleblocker nor am I the godfather. I think it's been pretty evident that I've done everything I could to help find scum this game.

Based on what RD is saying, I think the scum team is Luissa and TN.

Yes, you could have hammered me. In the end, it wouldn't have mattered. My intention at that point was to take the heat off MeBelle and put it elsewhere, which I succeeded in doing. I believed her when she said she was the town doc. We (town) needed her around as long as we could keep her in. If that meant doing what I did to take the votes off her, then so be it.

No we didn't. Why would you think that? She was a known danger you all decided to protect...we lost SB to a NK with those votes and both Wolf and Mertex to lynches.

Vote Count 6.2​
“Do not tempt Death.”

Not Voting (2): R.D.♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀

Luissa (2): Shaitra♀, manifold♂
Manifold (1): Luissa♀
No Lynch (1): tn5421♂

~ With 6 players, it takes 4 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/29/14, @ 4pm central.
~ Zone 1 USMB rules are in effect.

Town Cop ~
Town Doctor ~ MeBelle60
Town Jailkeeper ~ Grandma
Town Bodyguard ~ strollingbones
Vanilla Townie ~ Mertex
Vanilla Townie ~ Sameech
Vanilla Townie ~ Avatar4321
Vanilla Townie ~ Wolfsister77
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~
Mafia Godfather ~
Mafia Roleblocker ~
Mafia Goon ~ RosieS

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4
3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6 | 4.7 | 4.8 | 4.9 | 4.10 | 4.11 | 4.12 | 4.13 | 4.14
5.1 | 5.2 | 5.3

Manifold (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Luissa♀

OK folks, here is where it gets interesting. At least one of the names quoted above is scum. Since I know I'm town, that means I now also know definitively that at least one of the other two is scum, possibly but highly unlikely they both are. If they were both town, the two mafia players would have hammered me and won the game already.

Despite her coming after me right out of the gate, my gut still says townie for Aye. On the other hand, I've been suspicious of Luissa since day one.

Vote: Luissa

Interesting. Aye asked the cop to investigate Shaitra and me. Now she votes for you. She removes her vote after your post, but still FOS

I was blocked, was that just a guess knowing both Shiata and I were town?

Forum List

Back