Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I am the town lawyer, if you don't believe me, someone will for sure come forward and say they are actually the lawyer.

This something I revealed a week ago and no one has come forward.
Right now, I am going on Mani or TN.

I'm trying to give us all time to figure out who one of the scum is. I still strongly suspect Mani, but don't want us to jump too fast without considering others.

I believe you said you don't have results for tn, luissa, and shaitra yet, right? You also mentioned one of them must be the roleblocker. My best guess of those 3 would be tn for that role. He doesn't post much and doesn't seem interested in keeping up with the game. The most his posts have been about are the vote charts; anyone can post the vote counts by going off Wake's posts. No huge decision to make on those. The most he's posted about the game itself was this morning when Mani had 2 votes. TN put in a No Lynch for his vote at that point and has tried to convince the rest of us that that is the way to go at this point. What good is a no lynch at this point in the game? It will still give scum a free kill, as opposed to us having a chance to take one of them out. No matter how I've looked at it, town with a no lynch right now is letting 2 scum run free with them taking out one of us. Then it'll be 2 to 2. Am I missing something on that?

I'm trying to give us all time to figure out who one of the scum is. I still strongly suspect Mani, but don't want us to jump too fast without considering others.

If you're really town, which I suspect you are, then the most important thing you need to be asking yourself today is who do you think is more suspicious, manifold or Luissa, and vote for that person. If you're really town, then you have to know based on the 2 early votes for me that at least one of us is scum. If all three of us were town, then the two scum would have hammered me and won the game before you unvoted. The only real options are that I'm scum and Luissa is town, or I'm town and Luissa is scum. So go back and compare the two of us and go with your gut. I know that I've poured my heart and soul into trying to ferret out scum and Luissa has not. And not only that, she also appeared to take waaaaaay too much offense to Mertex' honest to goodness townie interrogation. Go back and read their exchange and ask yourself as a townie whether you would have (over)reacted like that?

The lawyer role is just your flavor role. It doesn't have any significance like the town doctor or cop. If you look back at the first page of the game, the different pm's spell out what each person can do.

The lawyer role is just your flavor role. It doesn't have any significance like the town doctor or cop. If you look back at the first page of the game, the different pm's spell out what each person can do.

I never stated any different. ;)

I never stated any different. ;)

Then what's your point?

Luissa, what did it say above the lawyer part?

If you're really town, which I suspect you are, then the most important thing you need to be asking yourself today is who do you think is more suspicious, manifold or Luissa, and vote for that person. If you're really town, then you have to know based on the 2 early votes for me that at least one of us is scum. If all three of us were town, then the two scum would have hammered me and won the game before you unvoted. The only real options are that I'm scum and Luissa is town, or I'm town and Luissa is scum. So go back and compare the two of us and go with your gut. I know that I've poured my heart and soul into trying to ferret out scum and Luissa has not. And not only that, she also appeared to take waaaaaay too much offense to Mertex' honest to goodness townie interrogation. Go back and read their exchange and ask yourself as a townie whether you would have (over)reacted like that?

I took offense when she kept bringing up the week I couldn't post much. I stated quite a few times Something was going on, and she kept pushing the issue trying to cause drama... Which I am guessing you are trying to do now.
And you have been involved less than I have been. ;)
If I was town why wouldn't I vote for Mertex? She seemed to be gunning for me, and I wanted to stay alive. Plus you were the final vote on that one.
We all know you are good at playing games, yet you keep mentioning how bad you are?

Luissa, what did your role say above the town lawyer part?

Plus there is the fact Shaitra tried to claim I have been posting more other places on the board than her, yet the overwhelming majority of my posts in the last two weeks have been here. I think a few have taken advantage of the fact I couldn't post much in the beginning, I am new to the game, and I voted for two people who were after me that ended up being townie. If I was a sneaky as some are making me out to be wouldn't I be less obvious?
Or could it be like a few others I voted for the wrong people?

If I was town why wouldn't I vote for Mertex?

You did vote for Mertex, and unless Aye is playing me like a fiddle, you're not town.

We all know you are good at playing games, yet you keep mentioning how bad you are?

If I were good at this game, I would've voted for you instead of Mertex and the town would be in much better shape right now.

If I was town why wouldn't I vote for Mertex?

You did vote for Mertex, and unless Aye is playing me like a fiddle, you're not town.

If I were good at this game, I would've voted for you instead of Mertex and the town would be in much better shape right now.

I am guessing Aye is playing you like a fiddle then. Vote me out and there will only be three townies left.

Besides town lawyer, what other role were you given?

We all have 2 roles, so to speak.

Forum List

Back