Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

[MENTION=49365]tn5421[/MENTION]

At this point in the game, if the cop is already known and has revealed all of his findings so far are innocent, where only 2 players have yet to be investigated, and one was you, what would you suggest town do at that point?

There is clearly only one answer here, and I don't like what you're trying to imply.

My previous experience has taught me that taking control of towns is the absolute best way to get night-killed, so I'm more content to stay in the background and point things out occasionally.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem :doubt:

[MENTION=49365]tn5421[/MENTION]

At this point in the game, if the cop is already known and has revealed all of his findings so far are innocent, where only 2 players have yet to be investigated, and one was you, what would you suggest town do at that point?

There is clearly only one answer here, and I don't like what you're trying to imply.

Your answer tells me you haven't kept up with the thread.

Here is where I stand.

Confirmed townies: Me and R.D.
TBD’s: Aye, Shaitra, TN, Luissa.

Earlier I explained the 2 vote dynamic at work which leads me to conclude that either Aye or Luissa has to mafia.

The same exact dynamic now exists between Luissa and Shaitra, based on Luissa still sitting there with 2 votes (Me and Shaitra).

What this tells me now is that either Luissa is scum or BOTH Shaitra and Aye are scum. And with only one other TBD left (TN), this also means that the scum team is either Shaitra/Aye or its Luissa/TN.

I’m betting heavily on the second option.

Here is where I stand.

Confirmed townies: Me and R.D.

TBD’s: Aye, Shaitra, TN, Luissa.

Earlier I explained the 2 vote dynamic at work which leads me to conclude that either Aye or Luissa has to mafia.

The same exact dynamic now exists between Luissa and Shaitra, based on Luissa still sitting there with 2 votes (Me and Shaitra).

What this tells me now is that either Luissa is scum or BOTH Shaitra and Aye are scum. And with only one other TBD left (TN), this also means that the scum team is either Shaitra/Aye or its Luissa/TN.

I’m betting heavily on the second option.

You probably should never play Vegas. Lol

I have been reading. I didn't want to do too much until I saw what was going on. Last time I moved too quickly and people questioned my motives. :D

This is way back from the Rosie votes. But she still plays dumb about her role. She made the same claim in post #1254 and continuously over the course of the game

Here she claimes she's leaning Rosie http://www.usmessageboard.com/9182700-post1127.html but she never voted Rosie

I'm still leaning strong Liussa. She also never voted Aye :eusa_whistle:

Tn as db was hard on Rosie. Even when needing to be replaced his vote was for Rosie and tn never changed it.

I have been reading. I didn't want to do too much until I saw what was going on. Last time I moved too quickly and people questioned my motives. :D

This is way back from the Rosie votes. But she still plays dumb about her role. She made the same claim in post #1254 and continuously over the course of the game

Here she claimes she's leaning Rosie http://www.usmessageboard.com/9182700-post1127.html but she never voted Rosie

Tn as db was hard on Rosie. Even when needing to be replaced his vote was for Rosie and tn never changed it.

Maybe because I am just learning the game? Lol
I know it's weird concept. I wanted to win, but at this point I think I will get more of kick out of some of you being proven completely wrong. It sucks that town would lose but obviously scum have played a better game. They know I am townie, and I am guessing TN is scum because he never brings me up, and his partner is someone who does. It's a good game plan. Right now I don't think it is Manifold Anymore. My guess is someone who keeps bringing me up, I am an easy target.
Aye has been suspicious, but not too much lately. Right now I am thinking TN with Shaitra or RD.
Unvote Manifold [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Well, I goofed on db/tn vote for you..it was all db.

If nothing else, Luissa, you're a slow learner :lol:

Well, I goofed on db/tn vote for you..it was all db.

If nothing else, Luissa, you're a slow learner :lol:

I am right now. Lol
It would have been better if I was around in the beginning, but what can you do?

I'm leaning towards an Aye/Luissa team

Here Aye seems to bend mafia goon Rosie's posts to her wishes ... http://www.usmessageboard.com/9242634-post1992.html.
And here ... http://www.usmessageboard.com/9248903-post2055.html. Mertex was town, so was Wolf who she voted for regardless of her claiming to believe she was town
And here... http://www.usmessageboard.com/9249285-post2059.html
Again using Rosie selectively to claim Me and Mertex are scum.

Aye said:
I honestly think lynching MeBelle is a mistake for town.
Seems not lynching her was a mistake for town. Almost taking advantage if Mebelles faulty play, pitting us against Mebelle and egging on Mebelle and SB to play hardball against us. For example ... http://www.usmessageboard.com/9252640-post2151.html and the following few posts.

Here Aye demands the cop come forward to somehow aid Mebelle ??? http://www.usmessageboard.com/9253421-post2182.html , again the following exchange is nonsense if she is town imo.

Lastly this post almost screamed mafia to me
those that can't read between the lines in this game have made fools of themselves.

Jester.jpg

was the second time she made such a claim. If she is mafia, she is right :mad:

Just thinking out loud here Guys :). Thoughts?

I'm not mafia.

Go ahead and lynch me, and then you'll see.

I know it's weird concept. I wanted to win, but at this point I think I will get more of kick out of some of you being proven completely wrong. It sucks that town would lose but obviously scum have played a better game. They know I am townie, and I am guessing TN is scum because he never brings me up, and his partner is someone who does. It's a good game plan. Right now I don't think it is Manifold Anymore. My guess is someone who keeps bringing me up, I am an easy target.
Aye has been suspicious, but not too much lately. Right now I am thinking TN with Shaitra or RD. Unvote Manifold

A few pages back RD told everyone she was the town cop. No one has come forward to state differently so why do you still think RD might be scum?

I think I am leaning towards a vote for Aye, a few other inconsistencies have made me wonder. Then there is TN.

Of course, my theory about TN not coming after me while someone else does makes me wonder about Shaitra and Rd.

Aye has been suspicious, but not too much lately. Right now I am thinking TN with Shaitra or RD. Unvote Manifold

A few pages back RD told everyone she was the town cop. No one has come forward to state differently so why do you still think RD might be scum?

I didn't see that post, and the last two pages two others talked like the identity was not known. Maybe that's why? Lol

When you guys vote me out and if you are town, will you also admit to sucking at the game? Lol It's like I am the only one who voted for Wolfsister and Mertex, two people who were actively gunning for me. News flash each of them needed more than one vote. How about the rest of you actually try to find out who is scum?
I could throw in a few comments about how you suck at the game. Is that how you play and figure out who is scum?

Read posts 3053, 3054, 3057, and 3061.

Then compare what I put in post 3057 as a question to TN, with this post RD made:

Ok. I never found the roleblocker, sorry town! Last night I was blocked and the mafia finally came for the Doc. They are smarter than I was. For the record I tried my best to hint that Wolf and Mebelle were investigated and came up innocent.

I've also investigated Mani and Aye and have said on several occasions they came up innocent. Meaning only they are not roleblockers.

That leaves tn, Luissa and Shaitra as the roleblockers. And all you could be the GF.

Based strictly on votes Luissa never did vote Rosie and did vote both wolf and Mertex

Rosie was betrayed by her team, but who? Tn, mani and Aye all voted for her all for of their votes. Shaitra announced she would hammer and then hammered 20 minutes later http://www.usmessageboard.com/9192229-post1369.html.

Things for us town to work through and find out this vote or lose. Tn is right, a wrong vote today mafia wins.

It's clear to me that TN is not keeping up with the thread. Had he been, he would have caught what I asked and corrected it according to what RD has claimed. I intentionally worded my question that way to see if it would have been caught by him.

If scum believe RD, then RD is as good as gone in the night kill. We won't our cop around to give us the results of the next investigation. Town needs to take out one of the scum in the lynch.

Word left out above:

We won't HAVE our cop around - last line.

Read posts 3053, 3054, 3057, and 3061.

Then compare what I put in post 3057 as a question to TN, with this post RD made:

Ok. I never found the roleblocker, sorry town! Last night I was blocked and the mafia finally came for the Doc. They are smarter than I was. For the record I tried my best to hint that Wolf and Mebelle were investigated and came up innocent.

I've also investigated Mani and Aye and have said on several occasions they came up innocent. Meaning only they are not roleblockers.

That leaves tn, Luissa and Shaitra as the roleblockers. And all you could be the GF.

Based strictly on votes Luissa never did vote Rosie and did vote both wolf and Mertex

Rosie was betrayed by her team, but who? Tn, mani and Aye all voted for her all for of their votes. Shaitra announced she would hammer and then hammered 20 minutes later http://www.usmessageboard.com/9192229-post1369.html.

Things for us town to work through and find out this vote or lose. Tn is right, a wrong vote today mafia wins.

It's clear to me that TN is not keeping up with the thread. Had he been, he would have caught what I asked and corrected it according to what RD has claimed. I intentionally worded my question that way to see if it would have been caught by him.

If scum believe RD, then RD is as good as gone in the night kill. We won't our cop around to give us the results of the next investigation. Town needs to take out one of the scum in the lynch.

Scum already blocked me, thats why i came forward, to tell what I knew since there are so few choices left to shoot, it is getting close. They can either block me again and kill another town or kill me, either way one of us dies. Unless we get one of them first.

I didn't see that post, and the last two pages two others talked like the identity was not known. Maybe that's why? Lol

When you guys vote me out and if you are town, will you also admit to sucking at the game? Lol It's like I am the only one who voted for Wolfsister and Mertex, two people who were actively gunning for me. News flash each of them needed more than one vote. How about the rest of you actually try to find out who is scum?
I could throw in a few comments about how you suck at the game. Is that how you play and figure out who is scum?

I don't know what you are talking about. I play the game by asking questions and reading the responses. Please link the post where I said the bolded comment.

Forum List

Back