Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

i know coffee addiction when i see it....i assure you ...i do......the hubby not drinking coffee came to a head this am.....he yelled at me for offering to take his plate after breakfast.....

but to the came......vote me out if you must....but you are making a major error.....i will tell you that up front..and this is why townies never win....i would like to be on the winning team this time....
and you should not be drinking diet coke either.....

Good morning everyone. Basically, so long as the final vote—aka known as the hammer vote—isn't cast, votes can change constantly. Although pseudo-votes aren't counted by game mods because it can get very confusing, they're a way to more safely come to a decision on who to lynch. I'll be online later to tally votes.

if we want to save this town we need to take soft drinks out of the schools and have more healthy lunches.....yall seemed to have been raised on diet coke and cheetos....

did yall know that cheetos are developed to be the perfect food? melt in your mouth...perhaps the perfect comfort food......

General Rules
  • Do not quote your role PM or any other PM/QT communication from the mod.
  • Do not contact any player in or outside of the game about the game.
  • Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode (not including spoilered text)).
  • Do not edit or delete posts in this thread.

[MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION]

just sayin...

General Rules
  • Do not quote your role PM or any other PM/QT communication from the mod.
  • Do not contact any player in or outside of the game about the game.
  • Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode (not including spoilered text)).
  • Do not edit or delete posts in this thread.

[MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION]

just sayin...

Are composition edits not allowed?

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

- This game seems to be proceeding faster than I had imagine it would.
+ This game seems to be proceeding faster than I had imagined it would.

- = Original
+ = Corrected

This game seems to be proceeding faster than I had imagined it would.

We were through day two in the other game. I was just thinking we are moving slow. I am for taking our time to carefully consider. It just seems like there are some afraid to make a decision. I think I'm guilty of that. Mertex and Rosie have been acting fairly scummy lately imho. They are doing taking things to extremes and learn looking for reasons to kill me simply because I accuse them and trying to create confusion.

Mertex is still pushing the psuedo voting. Rosie goes off on roles despite me saying I was mistaken about the roles meaning anything after wake clarified. And she ignored the bulletproof comment.

At this point I'm leaning forward Rosie. So vote: rosie.

We need to stop being afraid of our shadow. Take your time but don't be afraid. Otherwise the scum Win.

rosie does seem eager to go after me...but so do a few of you...ah well...did i mention we need free and better breakfast and lunches in the schools...in this town?

Whatever garbage ya'll have left over from whatever it is you're eating and drinking, make sure you throw it away where it belongs. It's not my favorite thing to go cleaning up after others. ;)

Are we playing or eating?

Hope the mafia doesn't poison the food.

First you complain I do not have a role and am not playing it.

Then when I play my role and people like it, you complain that I am playing the role and not the game.

Which makes you a hypocritical liar.

By your own protestations, liar are Scum.

Therefore, your lies catch you out and Mertex has been telling us the truth about you all game long.

So in honor of Mertex's truth and your made up BS lies, I

Vote: Avatar

Now as to the other Scum, Bones caught herself out by writing "we".

For the third, I would like more assurances from.Manifold that he isn't Scum.

I temporarily am putting Aye in the third slot, for Scum, depending upon what Mani has to say.

Regards from Rosie

:eusa_clap: What's your reason behind the bolded above?

BTW, it's never a good thing, in this game, to take out a townie, unless you are scum.

i wished you were preaching to the choir aye.....

i think we need to seriously look at who could be scum....

seems aye is the town janitor.....lol

i hate to see litter....i really encourage people not to use plastics or use fast foods....

Yep, I noticed that too. Time will tell even more.

rosie does seem eager to go after me...but so do a few of you...ah well...did i mention we need free and better breakfast and lunches in the schools...in this town?

She does. It's interesting how the people i am suspicious of all end up voting for me. I'm sure that's just because they all independently came to the conclusion that I'm evil.

Im for better meals in school and higher pay for teachers.

i hate to see litter....i really encourage people not to use plastics or use fast foods....

I was thinking garbage collector. Kind of a scummy job. Throw bodies in the back of the truck and take it away... just saying.

i am just for better overall nutrition .....i would not think garbage man ....they do not pick up litter that i have notice....or could ay just be off 'community service' and had to do the road clean up?

i am just for better overall nutrition .....i would not think garbage man ....they do not pick up litter that i have notice....or could ay just be off 'community service' and had to do the road clean up?

People who have been incarcerated sometimes do need to do community service as part of probation...:)

I was thinking garbage collector. Kind of a scummy job. Throw bodies in the back of the truck and take it away... just saying.

Nope, not on garbage detail. I could mop up their mess left behind though.

This game seems to be proceeding faster than I had imagined it would.

We were through day two in the other game. I was just thinking we are moving slow. I am for taking our time to carefully consider. It just seems like there are some afraid to make a decision. I think I'm guilty of that. Mertex and Rosie have been acting fairly scummy lately imho. They are doing taking things to extremes and learn looking for reasons to kill me simply because I accuse them and trying to create confusion.

Mertex is still pushing the psuedo voting. Rosie goes off on roles despite me saying I was mistaken about the roles meaning anything after wake clarified. And she ignored the bulletproof comment.

At this point I'm leaning forward Rosie. So vote: rosie.

We need to stop being afraid of our shadow. Take your time but don't be afraid. Otherwise the scum Win.

Rosie and bones have both popped onto my radar, but I'm just not sure how seriously to take gaffs as in indication of guilt. Shrewd manipulation seems to spell scum more than offhand remarks.

Forum List

Back