Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I'm very confident Shaitra is a townie now. Even if I haven't figured out her role.

It should be obvious to the other townies that I am as well.

I'm pegging R.D as one of the scum. I am also thinking Rosie is one as well. Earlier she said this:

My own postings reveal what I am not. I am not an important role playing townie this time, just a plain Vanilla one. The thing that scum does not know is if I am bulletproof or not. http://www.usmessageboard.com/9132823-post284.html

Thing is, there isn't a bulletproof townie in our town. And I think she was saying that for the town, not the scum. If there is a chance she was bullet proof than only the town could kill her through lynching. The mafia couldn't lay a hand on her.

And yet despite that, not a hint at her townie role. She even threw the hints i was leaving up to try to implicate me acting as though she had know clue why I would be hinting. It's highly suspicious.

Geez Louise (or Luissa)

Those who can't do, teach.

If Townies are hungry, call on Rosie and I will be there instantly.

Of the flavors Townies have, I have the most flavor of all; plus still Vanilla flavor but not specialized.

Got that or do you need it in stenotype?

My suspects and reasons later. Ordering in a sub, feeling faint from hunger. ;-)

Regards from Rosie

Are you the baker or chef?

All players in this game have a Role in the Setup, and a separate flavored role for our theme. The Scum can be any profession; members of Town could be any profession as well.

Does that mean we have a town drunk?

It'd explain some of the posts from one person. :eusa_silenced:

I thought there would be some changes after the scum were able to talk together. I'm now finding this whole thing interesting.

I'm certain that I'll have a hard vote at the time and I'll likely give out what I think as the thoughts come up.

Avatar bounces around because he's that kind of a thinker, not because he's scum. He thinks in the abstract and then comes back into the event. I don't see scum with his responses and normally I attribute his characteristic to higher degrees of pretension and that again has nothing to do with being scum.

Manifold is the type of person to soft poke, and I see nothing in his responses that show a scum but then the main bird seldom squawks too loud.

I'm seeing some Roleblocker from a couple of people but that might have to do with being bodyguard or cop.

I know that I like the idea of going slow and I like the idea that those who want to speed it up are both asking for action and aware that fast choices benefit the scum.

Then there's the ones who are impatient and they just want to see both a death scene and somebody die.

Let's face it, Wake's got a better flame out than the zone.

:eusa_clap:

I'm very confident Shaitra is a townie now. Even if I haven't figured out her role.

I'm pegging R.D as one of the scum. I am also thinking Rosie is one as well. Earlier she said this:

Thing is, there isn't a bulletproof townie in our town. And I think she was saying that for the town, not the scum. If there is a chance she was bullet proof than only the town could kill her through lynching. The mafia couldn't lay a hand on her.

And yet despite that, not a hint at her townie role. She even threw the hints i was leaving up to try to implicate me acting as though she had know clue why I would be hinting. It's highly suspicious.

Geez Louise (or Luissa)

Of the flavors Townies have, I have the most flavor of all; plus still Vanilla flavor but not specialized.

My suspects and reasons later. Ordering in a sub, feeling faint from hunger. ;-)

Regards from Rosie

Maybe evil chef

Wow... seems a lot happened today. Some interesting slips perhaps? Catching up now. I was traipsing around NYC all day. Really love this town. :)

Geez Louise (or Luissa)

Regards from Rosie

Nopers. Famous super fast home delivery. Sammiches, not pizza. Yummy!!

Would a pizza delivery person necessarily be Mafia?

"Here's your pepperoni and sausage- with a side of lead!" Blam, Blam!

I do go on...but I do have to eat big before work because the product looks and smells so good!

Can you figure out my job yet?

Regards from Rosie

Geez Louise (or Luissa)

Regards from Rosie

Maybe evil chef

Kiss my sammich, Avatar.

Regards from Rosie

Geez Louise (or Luissa)

Regards from Rosie

I do go on...but I do have to eat big before work because the product looks and smells so good!

Regards from Rosie

Scum may be found in pizzerias

Geez Louise (or Luissa)

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

You own a restaurant?

X
Rosie, I'm hungry. Can I get a Philly Cheese Steak with fries? :lol:

Hot and fresh....

th

No, Wolfsister, I deliver for a chain of franchise restaurants. Fastest delivery of all!

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, can I get a roast beef with hot pepper cheese and brown mustard? And a Coke.

I need something to munch on while I work out my next list...

Forum List

Back