Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

All players in this game have a Role in the Setup, and a separate flavored role for our theme. The Scum can be any profession; members of Town could be any profession as well.

Go back and read your pm. Mine mentioned something other than the town ones listed above. Maybe Wake can clarify what's going on with that?

Mine also had a different role than those above.

Looks like I have another reason to suspect R.D. I suggest all of us townies take note.

Yes, it does appear that R.D. doesn't know about the theme and makes me suspect she is not town, but is scum.

She could also have a townie specific role or just not have read the entire PM.

I'd like to clarify whether the scum have roles too.

Okay my theory is shot. Oh well, i tried.

Back to the drawing board. Vote: Unvote

All players in this game have a Role in the Setup, and a separate flavored role for our theme. The Scum can be any profession; members of Town could be any profession as well.

Does that mean we have a town drunk?

It'd explain some of the posts from one person. :eusa_silenced:

Rethinking things. I still think Rosie is suspicious for the bulletproof comment. I find myself much less sure of myself when I don't know who the scum are for certain

Mine also had a different role than those above.

Looks like I have another reason to suspect R.D. I suggest all of us townies take note.

Yes, it does appear that R.D. doesn't know about the theme and makes me suspect she is not town, but is scum.

She could also have a townie specific role or just not have read the entire PM.

I'd like to clarify whether the scum have roles too.

Townies were told their theme role in the role PM, but there was no mention of the other townie's roles.....so how would she know there was a "priest"?

No players have been told who the other players' flavored roles are. However, they may guess or comment as to what they may be. :D It just adds another layer of flavor/complexity to this game, and I need material for epic deaths. :badgrin::lol:

Last edited:
I'm very confident Shaitra is a townie now. Even if I haven't figured out her role.

It should be obvious to the other townies that I am as well.

I'm pegging R.D as one of the scum. I am also thinking Rosie is one as well. Earlier she said this:

My own postings reveal what I am not. I am not an important role playing townie this time, just a plain Vanilla one. The thing that scum does not know is if I am bulletproof or not. http://www.usmessageboard.com/9132823-post284.html

Thing is, there isn't a bulletproof townie in our town. And I think she was saying that for the town, not the scum. If there is a chance she was bullet proof than only the town could kill her through lynching. The mafia couldn't lay a hand on her.

And yet despite that, not a hint at her townie role. She even threw the hints i was leaving up to try to implicate me acting as though she had know clue why I would be hinting. It's highly suspicious.

Geez Louise (or Luissa)

Those who can't do, teach.

If Townies are hungry, call on Rosie and I will be there instantly.

Of the flavors Townies have, I have the most flavor of all; plus still Vanilla flavor but not specialized.

Got that or do you need it in stenotype?

My suspects and reasons later. Ordering in a sub, feeling faint from hunger. ;-)

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back