Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Oh sure, I vote for Rosie right after she makes a post about me being town.

Figures. ;)

If you have an alternative then I am game. I could be wrong about Rosie. But my gut says I've got scum voting for me.

We need 8 votes so if more than two aren't voting for me I'll be dead shortly

Easy-peasy.

Just open up your eyes. My votes have been all over the place. If I were Mafia, I would know who to vote for. I don't.

And I am not Bossy like Godmothers would be.

You wanna know who is? You.

That is why I suspect you of being Scum.

You only reinforce it by being Bossy scummy. Thought so before and even more now.

You could not be more different than Wolfsister. She is innocent Town personified.

YOU sure ain't.

Better bitchy than Bossy Godmother any day.

You give me tons of reasons to bitch you out. Mertex don't.

So put the Bossy where the sun don't shine, Scum.

Regards from Rosie

:eusa_clap: :lmao:

Not once did you try and defend yourself in that response. Scum personified! They'll try and change the subject/turn the conversation to the other person intentionally to try and take the focus off of them.

All of us townies need to take note of this!

Easy-peasy.

Just open up your eyes. My votes have been all over the place. If I were Mafia, I would know who to vote for. I don't.

You only reinforce it by being Bossy scummy. Thought so before and even more now.

You could not be more different than Wolfsister. She is innocent Town personified.

YOU sure ain't.

Regards from Rosie

Not once did you try and defend yourself in that response. Scum personified! They'll try and change the subject/turn the conversation to the other person intentionally to try and take the focus off of them.

Bossy, Bossy.

From the get-go you have defended your minion, Avatar. EVERY time.

I have not defended Mertex. Not even once. I am not scummy just for agreeing with her.

Avatar being taken out leaves YOU more exposed..

Dunno who you think you are fooling, Godmother Scum.

Tell everyone what to do some more and prove it truer.

Double dawg dare ya.

Regards from Rosie

Easy-peasy.

YOU sure ain't.

Regards from Rosie

Bossy, Bossy.

I have not defended Mertex. Not even once. I am not scummy just for agreeing with her.

Double dawg dare ya.

Regards from Rosie

I have minions now!?!?!?

Dammit, dammit, dammit... it seems like deja vu all over again (with Avi leading us down a "Rosie" path....), but I'm having a hard time resisting. Read a certain way, it did sound like she was trying to bluff, and screwed up.

My working theory has been that mani, sb and Avi are the scum, and that they will end up voting together. Remains to be seen. If mani jumps on the Rosie bandwagon, I'll be very suspicious. The other thing haunting me - Avi has six votes now. And yet no one is hammering him. If he was town, it's very likely he'd be gone already. Once it gets that close, the scum have every incentive to jump in and finish him off. The fact that things are stalling (and that some players are eager to divert the mob) so close to a majority tells me we may be on the right track.

I note that CafeAuLait has not posted since leaving the game and that Luissa came in and immediately jumped to a hard conclusion.

Well, she was a mod here and no doubt has seen more than a bit of scummy behavior so it's a tough call at this time. I hope Luissa posts some of her reasons for the choice.

Dammit, dammit, dammit... it seems like deja vu all over again (with Avi leading us down a "Rosie" path....), but I'm having a hard time resisting. Read a certain way, it did sound like she was trying to bluff, and screwed up.

My working theory has been that mani, sb and Avi are the scum, and that they will end up voting together. Remains to be seen. If mani jumps on the Rosie bandwagon, I'll be very suspicious. The other thing haunting me - Avi has six votes now. And yet no one is hammering him. If he was town, it's very likely he'd be gone already. Once it gets that close, the scum have every incentive to jump in and finish him off. The fact that things are stalling (and that some players are eager to divert the mob) so close to a majority tells me we may be on the right track.

The scum can't hammer me because they are already voting for me

I don't believe Avatar is scum. Just because he was in the last game does not mean he is in this one. He hasn't posted anything as of yet to make me believe he was given the same role again. To vote for him just because of his role in the last game is just stupid. It may make sense to some of you, but it doesn't to me. A couple of you (Mertex and Rosie) came out with guns blazing at him. That makes ME suspicious of YOU! Trying to confuse players with temp votes/pseudo votes is also highly suspicious when it keeps getting brought up day after day, time after time. Attacking people for not wanting to use that is also suspicious. Just because one person likes it (namely the one that brought it up in the first place - Mertex) doesn't mean everyone else will. Having a bitchy attitude in this game - the two named above - also makes you both highly suspicious. Give me a reason to not suspect either one of you, and you'll be off my list. Until then, you're both on it.

VOTE: RosieS

Quit lying. I voted for MeBelle long time before I voted for Avatar. What are you, his accomplice? Are you one of his goons? Calling something so simple as the Temp vote "suspicious" just makes you more suspicious. And, now I'm suspicious of you, because Avatar is very good controlling his goons and it looks like he's roped you in pretty good.

Easy-peasy.

YOU sure ain't.

Regards from Rosie

I see a pretty valid defense there at this early point in the game.

Easy-peasy.

YOU sure ain't.

Regards from Rosie

Bossy, Bossy.

Double dawg dare ya.

Regards from Rosie

Where did I say you defended Mertex? I don't believe I have. But, once again, you have failed to defend yourself. You are still trying to turn the conversation back on me, which I see right away. Nice try, but a big :eusa_hand:.

BTW, I really do not care what you think of me one iota. You, on the other hand, do seem to care what others think of you and go into 'attack' mode.

I only have a minute but I gotta ask, why are you guys voting for Avatar? Do you realize he has 6 votes and how close that is to a lynch?

Mertex, R.D., dblack, Grandma, RosieS, and Luissa

RosieS, R.D., Mertex-you three are pushing the hardest. And are the most suspicious to me because of it.

Avatar is not scum. His posts scream town.

He's the biggest threat to scum IMO and therefore should not be lynched on the first day. He's a very good player. Suspect him or not, you have to admit that.

I realize if he goes down and is scum, I totally screwed myself. I also realize if he goes down and is the Godfather I might as well never play this game again, LOL.

I'm willing to take that chance.

Vote: RosieS

Wolfsister, Avatar is very good at making Townies feel safe and that he is innocent, and apparently you are buying it just like I did the last time. I was surprised at how well he played me and I see the same methods being applied. If he turns out to be Townie, you can lynch me next, because I will admit then, that I don't know what I'm doing.

That's a very good observation. More convincing evidence that he is Scum.

I note that CafeAuLait has not posted since leaving the game and that Luissa came in and immediately jumped to a hard conclusion.

Well, she was a mod here and no doubt has seen more than a bit of scummy behavior so it's a tough call at this time. I hope Luissa posts some of her reasons for the choice.

She said she's been reading the posts. That's all we really have to go by, so what more reason do you need?

I only have a minute but I gotta ask, why are you guys voting for Avatar? Do you realize he has 6 votes and how close that is to a lynch?

RosieS, R.D., Mertex-you three are pushing the hardest. And are the most suspicious to me because of it.

He's the biggest threat to scum IMO and therefore should not be lynched on the first day. He's a very good player. Suspect him or not, you have to admit that.

I realize if he goes down and is scum, I totally screwed myself. I also realize if he goes down and is the Godfather I might as well never play this game again, LOL.

Wolfsister, Avatar is very good at making Townies feel safe and that he is innocent, and apparently you are buying it just like I did the last time. I was surprised at how well he played me and I see the same methods being applied. If he turns out to be Townie, you can lynch me next, because I will admit then, that I don't know what I'm doing.

Indeed. The manipulation is constant. And works to some extent, but not as well as last time.

He is the frontman for Godmother Aye.

Lynch me if you must, but I will not tell everyone what they should or must do.

That is all Avatar and Aye's way of running the Town

Which is what Scum do...run the town to the lynch rope.

It is happening again.

Regards from.Rosie

The scum can't hammer me because they are already voting for me

Well, that's the thing - with the possible exception of Rosie, I'm pretty confident none of them are scum - they're the towniest of the townies so far. If Rosie is scum, that leaves two others and that's all it would take to finish you off - assuming you're town.

As I said, I'm torn. Your arguments make sense. But the strategy situation smells fishy.

Anyway, I'm entertaining friends tonight and won't be checking in again until late. Since things seem to be at a precipice, and I don't want to go over edge unawares, I'm going to unvote for now. I'm still leaning toward Avi. If not him, probably Rosie. It looks like it's one or the other. But we still have time.

Unvote

Indeed. The manipulation is constant. And works to some extent, but not as well as last time.

He is the frontman for Godmother Aye.

Lynch me if you must, but I will not tell everyone what they should or must do.

That is all Avatar and Aye's way of running the Town

Which is what Scum do...run the town to the lynch rope.

It is happening again.

Regards from.Rosie

Heh.. yeah. That song keeps playing in the back of my head as well. But what DID you mean with the 'bulletproof' comment? Was it just a 'senior moment'. You have some 'splainin to do.

Have the cop investigate me. I'm half tempted to let you lynch me. It would prove I'm innocent and demonstrate the scum already voted for me.

Forum List

Back