Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I note that CafeAuLait has not posted since leaving the game and that Luissa came in and immediately jumped to a hard conclusion.

Well, she was a mod here and no doubt has seen more than a bit of scummy behavior so it's a tough call at this time. I hope Luissa posts some of her reasons for the choice.

She said she's been reading the posts. That's all we really have to go by, so what more reason do you need?

A reason as to why the strong vote after just learning of getting in and reading the prior posts. I suppose if she's read it all and looked at the previous game then she might have her reasons for such a strong entry and I was wonder why Avatar is her pick.

It might well be that CafeAuLait was a scum and thus there was no catching up necessary.

So, I questioned it.

Wolfsister, Avatar is very good at making Townies feel safe and that he is innocent, and apparently you are buying it just like I did the last time. I was surprised at how well he played me and I see the same methods being applied. If he turns out to be Townie, you can lynch me next, because I will admit then, that I don't know what I'm doing.

Indeed. The manipulation is constant. And works to some extent, but not as well as last time.

He is the frontman for Godmother Aye.

Lynch me if you must, but I will not tell everyone what they should or must do.

That is all Avatar and Aye's way of running the Town

Which is what Scum do...run the town to the lynch rope.

It is happening again.

Regards from.Rosie

Heh.. yeah. That song keeps playing in the back of my head as well. But what DID you mean with the 'bulletproof' comment? Was it just a 'senior moment'. You have some 'splainin to do.

I didn't look at the list and see that that was not part of us any more. I just assumed.

And you know what happens when you assume.

Thanks for asking.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
Easy-peasy.

Just open up your eyes. My votes have been all over the place. If I were Mafia, I would know who to vote for. I don't.

And I am not Bossy like Godmothers would be.

You wanna know who is? You.

That is why I suspect you of being Scum.

You only reinforce it by being Bossy scummy. Thought so before and even more now.

You could not be more different than Wolfsister. She is innocent Town personified.

YOU sure ain't.

Better bitchy than Bossy Godmother any day.

You give me tons of reasons to bitch you out. Mertex don't.

So put the Bossy where the sun don't shine, Scum.

Regards from Rosie

:eusa_clap: :lmao:

Not once did you try and defend yourself in that response. Scum personified! They'll try and change the subject/turn the conversation to the other person intentionally to try and take the focus off of them.

All of us townies need to take note of this!

Butshe did....If I were Mafia, I would know who to vote for. I don't.

Since every townie has to rely on posts to try to decide who might be least trustworthy, it's always poss. a mistake will be made. But those casting votes just to save someone does raise suspicion.

Avi could be right that scum is voting for him, but fact is so are town, so he could be wrong :dunno:

His defense is either it has to be scum or we are too dumb to understand his posts. SB tends to have the same strategy

I note that CafeAuLait has not posted since leaving the game and that Luissa came in and immediately jumped to a hard conclusion.

Well, she was a mod here and no doubt has seen more than a bit of scummy behavior so it's a tough call at this time. I hope Luissa posts some of her reasons for the choice.

She said she's been reading the posts. That's all we really have to go by, so what more reason do you need?

A reason as to why the strong vote after just learning of getting in and reading the prior posts. I suppose if she's read it all and looked at the previous game then she might have her reasons for such a strong entry and I was wonder why Avatar is her pick.

It might well be that CafeAuLait was a scum and thus there was no catching up necessary.

So, I questioned it.

Her fast vote makes me uneasy as well.

Easy-peasy.

Just open up your eyes. My votes have been all over the place. If I were Mafia, I would know who to vote for. I don't.

And I am not Bossy like Godmothers would be.

You wanna know who is? You.

That is why I suspect you of being Scum.

You only reinforce it by being Bossy scummy. Thought so before and even more now.

You could not be more different than Wolfsister. She is innocent Town personified.

YOU sure ain't.

Better bitchy than Bossy Godmother any day.

You give me tons of reasons to bitch you out. Mertex don't.

So put the Bossy where the sun don't shine, Scum.

Regards from Rosie

Not once did you try and defend yourself in that response. Scum personified! They'll try and change the subject/turn the conversation to the other person intentionally to try and take the focus off of them.

Since every townie has to rely on posts to try to decide who might be least trustworthy, it's always poss. a mistake will be made. But those casting votes just to save someone does raise suspicion.

Avi could be right that scum is voting for him, but fact is so are town, so he could be wrong :dunno:

His defense is either it has to be scum or we are too dumb to understand his posts. SB tends to have the same strategy

I don't think you are too dumb to understand my posts. I just think your scum. And if you aren't you are distracted with the last game and not looking adjectively. And that is playing into the scum.

I know I'm not the scum. I know the scum know that. I also know I am two votes away from death. I don't see any reason for me not to be their target. So if they haven't pulled the hammer its because theyv e already voted for me and can't.

My guess is I'm dead tonight if I survive

So, I questioned it.

I question this also. Why would she just hard vote for Avatar with no explanation?

I don't think you are too dumb to understand my posts. I just think your scum. And if you aren't you are distracted with the last game and not looking adjectively. And that is playing into the scum.

I know I'm not the scum. I know the scum know that. I also know I am two votes away from death. I don't see any reason for me not to be their target. So if they haven't pulled the hammer its because theyv e already voted for me and can't.

My guess is I'm dead tonight if I survive

Accusing me of being distracted and playing the last game lacking objectivity is as good as calling me dumb :eusa_hand: I've given my reasons

You think I'm scum...vote for me.

So, I questioned it.

I doubt that she's had enough time to read all of the posts for this game plus the ones from the last game (which to a noob would not mean much) - but she probably saw enough evidence to go with Avatar from this game alone.

So, I questioned it.

:lol: ya think?

So, I questioned it.

With so many moaning about the soft votes, I don't wonder

So, I questioned it.

Avatar is desperate now, grasping at anything he can.....surprising that the other 2 scum haven't cast their vote for him....:eusa_shifty:

So, I questioned it.

Of course I do. It's the only way to beat the scum

Vote Count 1.8​
“Speak up; for he that withholds his opinion shall inherit the winds of tyranny.”

Not Voting (3): Ropey, Mebelle60, dblack

Avatar4321 (5): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa
RosieS (4): Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, Wolfsister77, strollingbones
Ropey (1): manifold
R.D. (1): Shaitra

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.

Avatar is desperate now, grasping at anything he can.....surprising that the other 2 scum haven't cast their vote for him....:eusa_shifty:

Because now they have cast their votes for ME.

They waited and look how fast I am tied with Avatar.

If that is not lightning fast manipulation....

Got that ,Wolfsister? Lightning fast manipulation.

Again.

The only thing left is that one of the three Scum withheld voting.

That Scum vote and one more and I am gone....again.

Nice reading you this time around!

<Davocrat sez hi!>

Regards from Rosie

Because now they have cast their votes for ME.

They waited and look how fast I am tied with Avatar.

If that is not lightning fast manipulation....

Got that ,Wolfsister? Lightning fast manipulation.

Again.

The only thing left is that one of the three Scum withheld voting.

That Scum vote and one more and I am gone....again.

Nice reading you this time around!

<Davocrat sez hi!>

Regards from Rosie

I think your math is off.

Oops. I need 4 more. Right?

Hey, I am a Driver. They won't let me work the cash registers. Lol

Regards from Rosie

Under the guise of delivering food.

cat22.gif

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

I am voting for Avatar.

Do we only vote for one person?

And we guess people's jobs?

I think I am going to hold off for a bit, and read thru the posts this afternoon while relaxing up at the lake this afternoon. I will attempt to get up to speed so I don't have to ask so many questions. lol

But as of right now my money is on Avatar or Bones. I think she made the intentional gaffe for a reason.

So, I questioned it.

So, I questioned it.

Not like what I say matters, but it sounds to me as though Luissa hasn't had time or taken time to read through the posts. She didn't even know how to put a vote in. That's something Wake put in his 2nd post.

Forum List

Back