Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

I am voting for Avatar.

Do we only vote for one person?

And we guess people's jobs?

I think I am going to hold off for a bit, and read thru the posts this afternoon while relaxing up at the lake this afternoon. I will attempt to get up to speed so I don't have to ask so many questions. lol

But as of right now my money is on Avatar or Bones. I think she made the intentional gaffe for a reason.

A reason as to why the strong vote after just learning of getting in and reading the prior posts. I suppose if she's read it all and looked at the previous game then she might have her reasons for such a strong entry and I was wonder why Avatar is her pick.

It might well be that CafeAuLait was a scum and thus there was no catching up necessary.

So, I questioned it.

Her fast vote makes me uneasy as well.

Not like what I say matters, but it sounds to me as though Luissa hasn't had time or taken time to read through the posts. She didn't even know how to put a vote in. That's something Wake put in his 2nd post.

Actually, I read a few of Avatar posts to start out with. One in particular seemed too nice.
I almost voted for Bones, and still might change my vote.

I think I am going to hold off for a bit, and read thru the posts this afternoon while relaxing up at the lake this afternoon. I will attempt to get up to speed so I don't have to ask so many questions. lol

But as of right now my money is on Avatar or Bones. I think she made the intentional gaffe for a reason.

Not like what I say matters, but it sounds to me as though Luissa hasn't had time or taken time to read through the posts. She didn't even know how to put a vote in. That's something Wake put in his 2nd post.

Actually, I read a few of Avatar posts to start out with. One in particular seemed too nice.

Yet again Aye does not miss a chance to defend Avatar.

What, are they joined at the hip?

Telling everyone that Luissa did not take time to read posts.....again with the Bossy! There is my double dawg dare in action.

This more than reeks of team; these two are rank, raunchy Scum.

Good eye, Luissa!

Regards from Rosie

Telling everyone that Luissa did not take time to read posts.....again with the Bossy! There is my double dawg dare in action.

Good eye, Luissa!

Regards from Rosie

Does Rosie protest too much?

rosie does seem eager to go after me...but so do a few of you...ah well...did i mention we need free and better breakfast and lunches in the schools...in this town?

She does. It's interesting how the people i am suspicious of all end up voting for me. I'm sure that's just because they all independently came to the conclusion that I'm evil.

Im for better meals in school and higher pay for teachers.

That has a great deal to do with the fact that they suspected you and said why before you indicated any suspicion of them.

This "for the children" crap is a red herring covered in bullshit. Everyone from the town mayor to the village idiot would care about children.

rosie does seem eager to go after me...but so do a few of you...ah well...did i mention we need free and better breakfast and lunches in the schools...in this town?

She does. It's interesting how the people i am suspicious of all end up voting for me. I'm sure that's just because they all independently came to the conclusion that I'm evil.

That has a great deal to do with the fact that they suspected you and said why before you indicated any suspicion of them.

This "for the children" crap is a red herring covered in bullshit. Everyone from the town mayor to the village idiot would care about children.

And yet you want to deprive them of a decent education. Seems scummy to me

Good eye, Luissa!

Regards from Rosie

Anything to distract from you team gang pile on me, eh?

Five votes for unpopular Avatar and he is the only one to vote to lynch me, popular Rosie -and demand others hop on his bandwagon.

If that isn't diversion away from Scum, I dunno what is.

If you do not feel manipulated by Avatar, you sure the heck ought to. What IS this, High School all over again?

In other news, Bones is the Dietician and Aye is the Janitor -to add to Avatar's Teacher and my Jimmy John's Driver roles.

Who else we got out there?

Regards from Rosie

I'm not manipulating anyone. If I was would they be mobbing me?

The truth tends to be unpopular. Remember that all three remaining scum voted together in the first round last game. So where are th scum more likely to be, me alone or with the group with pitch forks?

All three scum voting together meant nothing in the last game. Moon outed himself, Syrenn would have stood out like a sore thumb if she didn't vote for him. The other two scum were on a different team, they didn't care who got killed as long as they survived.

Dammit, dammit, dammit... it seems like deja vu all over again (with Avi leading us down a "Rosie" path....), but I'm having a hard time resisting. Read a certain way, it did sound like she was trying to bluff, and screwed up.

My working theory has been that mani, sb and Avi are the scum, and that they will end up voting together. Remains to be seen. If mani jumps on the Rosie bandwagon, I'll be very suspicious. The other thing haunting me - Avi has six votes now. And yet no one is hammering him. If he was town, it's very likely he'd be gone already. Once it gets that close, the scum have every incentive to jump in and finish him off. The fact that things are stalling (and that some players are eager to divert the mob) so close to a majority tells me we may be on the right track.

Some players refuse to suspect him because he was mafia in the other game and the odds are against his being picked as mafia again.

The Cleveland Cavaliers had a 1.7% chance of getting the first draft pick this year. Guess what.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

I am voting for Avatar.

Do we only vote for one person?

A reason as to why the strong vote after just learning of getting in and reading the prior posts. I suppose if she's read it all and looked at the previous game then she might have her reasons for such a strong entry and I was wonder why Avatar is her pick.

It might well be that CafeAuLait was a scum and thus there was no catching up necessary.

So, I questioned it.

Sounds to me you're working double time to protect your Godfather, no?

I only have a minute but I gotta ask, why are you guys voting for Avatar? Do you realize he has 6 votes and how close that is to a lynch?

Mertex, R.D., dblack, Grandma, RosieS, and Luissa

RosieS, R.D., Mertex-you three are pushing the hardest. And are the most suspicious to me because of it.

Avatar is not scum. His posts scream town.

He's the biggest threat to scum IMO and therefore should not be lynched on the first day. He's a very good player. Suspect him or not, you have to admit that.

I realize if he goes down and is scum, I totally screwed myself. I also realize if he goes down and is the Godfather I might as well never play this game again, LOL.

I'm willing to take that chance.

Vote: RosieS

Wolfsister, Avatar is very good at making Townies feel safe and that he is innocent, and apparently you are buying it just like I did the last time. I was surprised at how well he played me and I see the same methods being applied. If he turns out to be Townie, you can lynch me next, because I will admit then, that I don't know what I'm doing.

Have the cop investigate me. I'm half tempted to let you lynch me. It would prove I'm innocent and demonstrate the scum already voted for me.

And how does the cop let everyone else know how the investigation went?

Good eye, Luissa!

Regards from Rosie

Does Rosie protest too much?

I think you may be protesting the protest too much by pressing send too fast.

RosieS is calling scum and I would normally look to see who other than those attacked defends that attack.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Five votes for unpopular Avatar and he is the only one to vote to lynch me, popular Rosie -and demand others hop on his bandwagon.

If that isn't diversion away from Scum, I dunno what is.

If you do not feel manipulated by Avatar, you sure the heck ought to. What IS this, High School all over again?

In other news, Bones is the Dietician and Aye is the Janitor -to add to Avatar's Teacher and my Jimmy John's Driver roles.

Who else we got out there?

Regards from Rosie

I'm not manipulating anyone. If I was would they be mobbing me?

The truth tends to be unpopular. Remember that all three remaining scum voted together in the first round last game. So where are th scum more likely to be, me alone or with the group with pitch forks?

All three scum voting together meant nothing in the last game. Moon outed himself, Syrenn would have stood out like a sore thumb if she didn't vote for him. The other two scum were on a different team, they didn't care who got killed as long as they survived.

Also, don't forget, the red team didn't know who was on the blue team, that's how they ended up killing syrenn.

Good eye, Luissa!

Regards from Rosie

If ya'll suspect me, then lynch me. Easy as that!

I simply quoted an earlier post of Luissa's where she said she would be reading posts and catching up later. Considering she didn't know how to place a vote, it was pretty easy to assume she hadn't read the beginning of this thread. If she had, she would have known how to put a vote in, right? So, how is that defending someone? Paranoid much?

And yet you want to deprive them of a decent education. Seems scummy to me

If the teacher's a criminal, he needs to be replaced, no?

Good eye, Luissa!

Regards from Rosie

If ya'll suspect me, then lynch me. Easy as that!
We can only lynch one at a time. We suspect Avatar, too, so why do you care so much about Avatar?

I simply quoted an earlier post of Luissa's where she said she would be reading posts and catching up later. Considering she didn't know how to place a vote, it was pretty easy to assume she hadn't read the beginning of this thread. If she had, she would have known how to put a vote in, right? So, how is that defending someone? Paranoid much?
No, not necessarily. People read stuff and can't remember everything they read. There are others that are still doing it different than they were told. And all that you posted in defense of Avatar, when if you are a Townie, you wouldn't know what his role is, does sound like you are defending him. Of course, if you are Mafia, you would know he was Mafia and you would want to defend him. Most of us are defending ourselves, but you are giving yourself away too much by defending him.

Forum List

Back