Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Yup. I think perhaps Cafe instead of Scarlet, but I agree with Mertex it is definitely FA and Avatar.

I don't think Mani is scum this time...but I will go with his lynch anyway.

Just because.

Co-operating with other Town is not a bad thing.

Regards from Rosie

Are you? Vote count was 4,4,3 now it's 4,4,4

Vote Count: 1.8

FA_Q2 (4): Manifold♂, MeBelle60♀, R.D.♀, Mertex♀
Mertex (4): Avatar4321♂, FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀
Manifold (3): tn5421♂, Grandma♀, ScarletRage♀

Nope. MeBelle unvoted FA.

3,4,4. No way I am voting Mertex - she is Town for real, for true,

Regards from Rosie

That still doesn't explain your voting who you say you think is town , Mani over FA

Regards from Rosie

That still doesn't explain your voting who you say you think is town , Mani over FA

It is a good question. If she thinks FA is scum why vote for mani other than revenge. Is that really a town action?

I don't know who is scum at this point, though I am highly leaning toward mertex at the moment. But I also think Mani and FA could be scum. Right now I'm leaning:

mertex
mani
FA

I also find the fact that she is certain mertex isn't scum interesting. How does she know that?

Regards from Rosie

The FA ship has sailed for right now. I will take the Mani death, that I lust for, at this time and call it even.

Regards from Rosie

UNVOTE

I need to go back and read through Mani's posts later today to see if my vote should go to him or not. I'm taking what ya'll are saying into consideration as well.

^^^Starting to feel sad for FAQ2^^^

UNVOTE

More reason for me to either stay with mertex or move to mani.

MeBelle removing her vote at the prospect of FA becoming the lynched seems rather scummy to me.

Scum votes for their own in the hopes of not appearing like Scum, but when it starts heating up, they either have to hope no one else jumps on the wagon, or they end up removing themselves.

I think MeBelle's actions says a lot.

Avatar seems to be willing to vote for just about anyone (except FA), has been seen more than once talking out of his ass, and is getting belligerent and defensive about it.

Vote: Avatar

UNVOTE

Wow, MeBelle, that is such a scummy move.

Scum sometimes vote for their own in the hopes that it will be noticed that they are not associated with that person and that nobody else will vote for that person. The fact that FA is in danger of being lynched would cause Scum to worry....and removing their vote is a likely thing they would do.

You don't remove your vote because you are feeling sorry for someone you thought was Scum....sorry, I'm not buying that.

I hope others are able to see your scummy move.

Manifold, content...where is it?

FA, I got drunk once. Usually I like a slight buzz. It gets me out of my own head.

Precisely why his game style is reminding me of game 2.

The lack of content, not the getting buzzed;)

You mean the game where I was engaged and posting, actively and often?

:lol:

Yeah, just like that.

As SR points out, content mani. You have said nothing of value whatsoever up to this point. That is not helpful for town by any means and looks rather scummy. Quite a few posts with nothing other than filler in them.

Essentially, it looks like you are trying to cover being unhelpful by simply raising your post count...

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Mani has taken his vote off FA, and funny MeBelle did too, like what a coincidence.....hmmmm
doesn't look like that wagon is going anywhere, and I don't want to participate in a NL.

I think MeBelle's action was a scummy move. I wasn't suspecting Mani nor her, but this has made me suspicious. Both of them taking their vote off FA.

Okay, I'll throw in my vote for Mani, too, only because some of you are seeing him as Scum, and his non-participation is a detriment to town. If he turns out to be Town, MeBelle, Avatar and FA are my suspects.

VOTE:Manifold

Avatar seems to be willing to vote for just about anyone (except FA), has been seen more than once talking out of his ass, and is getting belligerent and defensive about it.

Vote: Avatar

Not true, I've made it clear I'd be willing to switch my vote to FA.

Interesting vote change btw Another reminder of game 2 when the vote was between Rosie and I and you vote for Luissa out of the blue (I think it was Luissa, don't have time to check) despite the fact that there wasn't anyone else on that vote.

UNVOTE

Scum sometimes vote for their own in the hopes that it will be noticed that they are not associated with that person and that nobody else will vote for that person. The fact that FA is in danger of being lynched would cause Scum to worry....and removing their vote is a likely thing they would do.

You don't remove your vote because you are feeling sorry for someone you thought was Scum....sorry, I'm not buying that.

I think you may have a point about mebelle. She hasn't added much content either.

UNVOTE

Damn, any thing that anybody does is "scummy" to you. It's getting old.

Precisely why his game style is reminding me of game 2.

The lack of content, not the getting buzzed;)

You mean the game where I was engaged and posting, actively and often?

:lol:

Yeah, just like that.

As SR points out, content mani. You have said nothing of value whatsoever up to this point. That is not helpful for town by any means and looks rather scummy. Quite a few posts with nothing other than filler in them.

Essentially, it looks like you are trying to cover being unhelpful by simply raising your post count...

I explained why I voted for FA early in the day, and I explained why I changed my vote to Avatar.

I don't have much of a read on anyone else.

I'm thinking of switching my vote to mani at this point. I think I'd make 6, but I don't want to accidently hammer. Can we get an official vote count? [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

UNVOTE

Damn, any thing that anybody does is "scummy" to you. It's getting old.

Your saying that "anything that anybody does is "scummy" to me" sounds very scummy to me Grandma..........:lol::lol::lol:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Mani has taken his vote off FA, and funny MeBelle did too, like what a coincidence.....hmmmm
doesn't look like that wagon is going anywhere, and I don't want to participate in a NL.

I think MeBelle's action was a scummy move. I wasn't suspecting Mani nor her, but this has made me suspicious. Both of them taking their vote off FA.

Okay, I'll throw in my vote for Mani, too, only because some of you are seeing him as Scum, and his non-participation is a detriment to town. If he turns out to be Town, MeBelle, Avatar and FA are my suspects.

VOTE:Manifold

Ha!

Sad thing about that is you're probably town. :lol:

I'm thinking of switching my vote to mani at this point. I think I'd make 6, but I don't want to accidently hammer. Can we get an official vote count? [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

quelle surprise!

Bookmark this post folks. Avatar is scum again.

Hmmmm, Rosie falsely claims FA ship has sailed after Mebellle bails then mani then jumps to a vote that's pretty much useless.

Forum List

Back