Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Four of you are pointing to Mertex, without any reasoning that is logical to me. I saw no other "group" going after anyone else at the time.

Of you four I picked FA, it could easily have been you, you both had votes, but I only get one. The point is to get a majority.

So you randomly pick someone to go after without trying to find out why they think she's scum?

Why do you not think she's scum?

Nothing random about it. Two voted for her and posted why. It's not me claiming no one is giving their reasons. Anyway, then two more then suspected her = momentum for a train. Of those 4 I picked one that cast an actual vote.

I've already said I don't think she's not scum, I just don't know. It's guesswork not logic based on hard evidence right now.

I'll switch my vote if necessary. But seriously I have no idea who is scum right now, but a no lynch isn't helpful.

Four of you are pointing to Mertex, without any reasoning that is logical to me. I saw no other "group" going after anyone else at the time.

Of you four I picked FA, it could easily have been you, you both had votes, but I only get one. The point is to get a majority.

So you randomly pick someone to go after without trying to find out why they think she's scum?

Nothing random about it. Two voted for her and posted why. It's not me claiming no one is giving their reasons. Anyway, then two more then suspected her = momentum for a train. Of those 4 I picked one that cast an actual vote.

I've already said I don't think she's not scum, I just don't know. It's guesswork not logic based on hard evidence right now.

I'll switch my vote if necessary. But seriously I have no idea who is scum right now, but a no lynch isn't helpful.

There's gotta be some Scum in that bunch, and it ain't me.

Ii've made my claim....."FA/Avatar/Grandma" - just wait and see.

CaféAuLait;9504616 said:
This is a good enuff reason. Lynch him for being a big, fat liar.

We can get the Boy in his hidey-hole (Manifold) later.

Regards from Rosie

He did not lie, RD did say it here in post 324.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9501795-post324.html

Avatar repeated it here in post 325

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9501921-post325.html

This is the same crap that was happening to me in game 3. I suppose this will be considered defending Avatar and it might have my head in a noose, but I don't care. We need to either speak out when we see inconsistencies or false claims. Stating Avatar lied when he did not and pointing out the evidence is just the facts.

We need facts to work with here. Somehow there must be a way to work together to find scum. I feel this may be achieved if and when we support those who appear to be town to expose those who may be scum. I am not 100 percent sure Avatar is town, but his actions, so far, seem to be that of town to me.
Avi stepped in it, but I agree he simply misspoke not lied responding to my observation.

I also agree speaking up with what you notice is not defending it's simply sharing thoughts. But it's Avi himself who makes the accusation that's its scummy to do so when it suits him, that's one of the inconsistencies with him. To me that's anti town.

Except I didn't misspeak at all. I blatantly pointed out your accusation is absurd because I would not be willing to jump on the FA, if convinced, if I was suffering so much from him as a choice. The fact that I chose my method of execution as sarcasm doesn't mean I misspoke.

I've been inviting you guys to make a case for him. But you guys really aren't even trying. In fact, I am willing to vote for any of the wagons right now. Though I am more inclined to switch to Mani if i need to switch. He is sounding alot like he did in game two.

Avatar is reminding me a lot of Avatar in game 1.

Funny, you are reminding me alot of game 2. I was just saying that to R.D.

And btw, my game style doesn't change depending on my role. I've played the same way every game. Though the hexes in game three did dampen my style.

I completely agree that a no lynch isn't helpful. I am surprised anyone really thinks that is going to happen. A majority will go one way or another.

Vote Count: 1.8

FA_Q2 (4): Manifold♂, MeBelle60♀, R.D.♀, Mertex♀
Mertex (4): Avatar4321♂, FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀
Manifold (3): tn5421♂, Grandma♀, ScarletRage♀
RosieS (1): CafeAuLait♀

Not Voting (0):

~ With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 7/26/14, @ 3pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7

This was the last count, since then mebelle has has unvoted for FA.

My recommendation would be Rosie and Cafe make a choice on the top three and mebelle make another vote and we see where we stand at that point. Just my recommendation though.

Well ok, stubborn people.

If you wanna hand me the Manifold death, I'll take it.

Vote : Manifold

Regards from Rosie

RosieS (1): CafeAuLait♀

Not Voting (0):

~ With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 7/26/14, @ 3pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7

This was the last count, since then mebelle has has unvoted for FA.

My recommendation would be Rosie and Cafe make a choice on the top three and mebelle make another vote and we see where we stand at that point. Just my recommendation though.

[MENTION=39688]RosieS[/MENTION]
@CafeAuLait
[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]

We need to have a plan to get a lynch rather just sitting around hoping something materializes. If you guys don't want to make a choice on them, just let me know. You are under no obligation to change your votes, just figured it might be a prudent method to help us figure out which wagon to go with.

CaféAuLait;9504616 said:
He did not lie, RD did say it here in post 324.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9501795-post324.html

Avatar repeated it here in post 325

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9501921-post325.html

This is the same crap that was happening to me in game 3. I suppose this will be considered defending Avatar and it might have my head in a noose, but I don't care. We need to either speak out when we see inconsistencies or false claims. Stating Avatar lied when he did not and pointing out the evidence is just the facts.

We need facts to work with here. Somehow there must be a way to work together to find scum. I feel this may be achieved if and when we support those who appear to be town to expose those who may be scum. I am not 100 percent sure Avatar is town, but his actions, so far, seem to be that of town to me.
Avi stepped in it, but I agree he simply misspoke not lied responding to my observation.

I also agree speaking up with what you notice is not defending it's simply sharing thoughts. But it's Avi himself who makes the accusation that's its scummy to do so when it suits him, that's one of the inconsistencies with him. To me that's anti town.

Except I didn't misspeak at all. I blatantly pointed out your accusation is absurd because I would not be willing to jump on the FA, if convinced, if I was suffering so much from him as a choice. The fact that I chose my method of execution as sarcasm doesn't mean I misspoke.

I've been inviting you guys to make a case for him. But you guys really aren't even trying. In fact, I am willing to vote for any of the wagons right now. Though I am more inclined to switch to Mani if i need to switch. He is sounding alot like he did in game two.
Whatever you say. Others calling you a liar isn't my problem :eusa_whistle:

Same goes with you're lying about reasons given. You don't agree, big deal. But to claim they aren't there is an attempt to push falsehoods

Manifold, content...where is it?

FA, I got drunk once. Usually I like a slight buzz. It gets me out of my own head.

Whatever you say. Others calling you a liar isn't my problem :eusa_whistle:

Same goes with you're lying about reasons given. You don't agree, big deal. But to claim they aren't there is an attempt to push falsehoods

As I've said, they either aren't given or are weak. You seem to forget that. And any attempt I ask for elaboration is dodged.

You guys keep trying to say I'm lying based on you ignoring what I actually said. Are you sure you are reading the conversation?;)

Regards from Rosie

Interesting...

Here is my read:

Scum: Scarlet, FA_Q2, Avatar

Everyone else Town.

Regards from Rosie

Yup. I think perhaps Cafe instead of Scarlet, but I agree with Mertex it is definitely FA and Avatar.

I don't think Mani is scum this time...but I will go with his lynch anyway.

Just because.

Co-operating with other Town is not a bad thing.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Interesting...

Here is my read:

Scum: Scarlet, FA_Q2, Avatar

Everyone else Town.

Regards from Rosie

Yup. I think perhaps Cafe instead of Scarlet, but I agree with Mertex it is definitely FA and Avatar.

Just because.

Regards from Rosie

Are you? Vote count was 4,4,3 now it's 4,4,4

Interesting...

Just because.

Regards from Rosie

You missed mebelle's unvote

Interesting...

Just because.

Regards from Rosie

Nope. MeBelle unvoted FA.

3,4,4. No way I am voting Mertex - she is Town for real, for true,

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back