Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Mani has taken his vote off FA, and funny MeBelle did too, like what a coincidence.....hmmmm
doesn't look like that wagon is going anywhere, and I don't want to participate in a NL.

I think MeBelle's action was a scummy move. I wasn't suspecting Mani nor her, but this has made me suspicious. Both of them taking their vote off FA.

Okay, I'll throw in my vote for Mani, too, only because some of you are seeing him as Scum, and his non-participation is a detriment to town. If he turns out to be Town, MeBelle, Avatar and FA are my suspects.

VOTE:Manifold

Ha!

Sad thing about that is you're probably town. :lol:

I am Town, but when I asked if anyone was willing to switch over to Avatar, nobody responded...no use in voting for someone that nobody else votes for and ending up with a NL.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Mani has taken his vote off FA, and funny MeBelle did too, like what a coincidence.....hmmmm
doesn't look like that wagon is going anywhere, and I don't want to participate in a NL.

I think MeBelle's action was a scummy move. I wasn't suspecting Mani nor her, but this has made me suspicious. Both of them taking their vote off FA.

Okay, I'll throw in my vote for Mani, too, only because some of you are seeing him as Scum, and his non-participation is a detriment to town. If he turns out to be Town, MeBelle, Avatar and FA are my suspects.

VOTE:Manifold

Ha!

Sad thing about that is you're probably town. :lol:

I am Town, but when I asked if anyone was willing to switch over to Avatar, nobody responded...no use in voting for someone that nobody else votes for and ending up with a NL.

yeah I know.

I thought about making the switch then, but I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger.

Avatar has been steering people to vote for me exactly the same way he did to many others in his legendary performance from game 1. He's already convinced two to switch to me without making the switch himself. I know I'm town, so I have to believe his focus is scumly, and not merely that of an overzealous, misguided townie.

And overzealous misguided townie would have voted for me by now.

I'm thinking of switching my vote to mani at this point. I think I'd make 6, but I don't want to accidently hammer. Can we get an official vote count? [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

quelle surprise!

Bookmark this post folks. Avatar is scum again.

Why? Because i'm willing to switch my vote like I said I would? Seriously?

You're just lashing out at this point.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

FA_Q2 (1): R.D.♀
Mertex (3): Avatar4321♂, FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀
Manifold (5): tn5421♂, Grandma♀, ScarletRage♀, RosieS♀, Mertex♀
RosieS (1): CafeAuLait♀

Not Voting: MeBelle60♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀

Avatar has been steering people to vote for me exactly the same way he did to many others in his legendary performance from game 1. He's already convinced two to switch to me without making the switch himself. I know I'm town, so I have to believe his focus is scumly, and not merely that of an overzealous, misguided townie.

Well, don't feel bad. I believe it was Avatar himself that told me that fighting for self-preservation was anti-town. If you turn out to be Town, Avatar is definitely going to be my next target, then FA, and Grandma. I have said over and over that I believe they are our Scum team, but what do I know....I'm just a plain townie...if I'm lynched it won't hurt town so bad.

What will hurt town is the fact that they don't seem to pay attention. I'll die and they'll focus on some innocuous other player rather than concentrate on the ones that were pushing the hardest for me. When you hammered me early in Game 2, I told them to take a hard look at you, and what did they do, they went and voted for someone that was just as confused as they were.....that's a fact.

Since I'm somewhere around L-1 or L-2, I feel obligated to inform everyone that RW beckons and I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to devote to defending myself between now and the deadline.

Just look at how my wagon got rolling and how you recall other day 1 townie wagons getting going in the past. If you think this one is any different, you're fooling yourself.

VOTE: Manifold

If Mani is lynched and flips town, I'll be looking very closely at Avi come Day 2.

I haven't steered anyone to you. Rosie could have chosen FA or Mertex just as much as you. I sure as heck didn't tell her who to vote for. And she wouldn't have listened to me if I had.

And you seriously think I have convinced mertex to vote for you? Despite the fact that I've been going after her most of this day?

I know I can be persuasive mani, but I'm not THAT good. I am very flattered that you think I am.

Right now, I'd just like to avoid a no lynch situation. I'd prefer if people joined me on mertex, but with Aye jumping the wagon to make a closer decision and two people jumping on your wagon, it seems logical for me to consider jumping on as well. Especially since I stated several times that I would be fine with any of the wagons at this point.

What I find interesting is that instead of you looking at one of the other wagons, you jump on me. It's an odd vote mani. And just like your odd vote round 1 of game 2 tipped me off that you were suspicious, your odd vote now and your lack of saying anything of substance is making me suspicious in this game.

So why should everyone jump off you and onto me? Why shouldn't I vote for you at this point?

Go back and re-read Avatars posts and tell me he isn't pulling strings and getting defensive just like he did in Game 1.

If Mani is lynched and flips town, I'll be looking very closely at Avi come Day 2.

You mistyped when.

No, but whoever hammers you will be torn to pieces on Day 2 if you're found out to be town. Will it be Avi, as he claimed he'd switch to vote for you, or not?

I haven't steered anyone to you. Rosie could have chosen FA or Mertex just as much as you. I sure as heck didn't tell her who to vote for. And she wouldn't have listened to me if I had.

And you seriously think I have convinced mertex to vote for you? Despite the fact that I've been going after her most of this day?

I know I can be persuasive mani, but I'm not THAT good. I am very flattered that you think I am.

Right now, I'd just like to avoid a no lynch situation. I'd prefer if people joined me on mertex, but with Aye jumping the wagon to make a closer decision and two people jumping on your wagon, it seems logical for me to consider jumping on as well. Especially since I stated several times that I would be fine with any of the wagons at this point.

What I find interesting is that instead of you looking at one of the other wagons, you jump on me. It's an odd vote mani. And just like your odd vote round 1 of game 2 tipped me off that you were suspicious, your odd vote now and your lack of saying anything of substance is making me suspicious in this game.

So why should everyone jump off you and onto me? Why shouldn't I vote for you at this point?

I don't believe you.

based on what exactly? I haven't told a person to vote for mani. In fact, we'd have a much better case for a mertex wagon if you hadn't jumped off it.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT - HAMMER WARNING

Mertex (3): Avatar4321♂, FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀
Manifold (6): tn5421♂, Grandma♀, ScarletRage♀, RosieS♀, Mertex♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀
RosieS (1): CafeAuLait♀

Not Voting: MeBelle60♀, R.D.♀

You mistyped when.

No, but whoever hammers you will be torn to pieces on Day 2 if you're found out to be town. Will it be Avi, as he claimed he'd switch to vote for you, or not?

So whomever hammers mani is scum if he is town. odd statement considering I wouldn't have been the possible hammer if you hadn't jumped on the wagon while I was waiting for a vote count.

Forum List

Back