Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Dammit....everything Mani posted about Avatar is true.

Gotta back off. I have a conscience, ya know.

Close enuff Manifold. I will call it even without being part of a mislynch

Vote: Avatar.

Now don't ride my butt......if you wanna lynch Mani he is at L-2 without me.

Win condition is voting for scum. Avatar is scum this time.

Regards from Rosie

so you wait till after I hammer?

I caught that too, Avi. There wasn't just one or two posts in between the vote count Wake put up, but several - enough to make me wonder if Rosie even read the posts or paid attention to what was going on.

Maybe she did just happen to do it a minute later than me without realizing I was about to do it. it's still odd considering i gave everyone well over an hour to do so. Announced my intent to hammer it at that time.

And everything mani is saying about me manipulating her to vote for mani? No one forced her to vote for mani to begin with. In fact, R.D. and I both questioned why she was voting for mani when she said she didn't find mani as scum and did find FA as scum.

Freaking bizarre day.

I definitely didn't get lynched by townies alone.

You can bet on that.

I just wonder how many masons were in on the mislynch? :eusa_think:

idiots! :lol:

frozen-3.gif

I don't think Avatar is dumb enough to have been manipulated by scum to do their bidding so willingly and thoroughly.

The only logical conclusion is he is scum.

I don't think Avatar is dumb enough to have been manipulated by scum to do their bidding so willingly and thoroughly.

I wasn't going to risk a no lynch mani. Not to mention the flip is going to tell us quite a bit.

I wasn't going to risk a no lynch mani. Not to mention the flip is going to tell us quite a bit.

Oh Really, what exactly is it going to tell you when I flip vanilla townie?

That we need to look at those who voted for you, when, and why.

In particular, I am thinking we need to take a look at least at Rosie.

Yeah, how about the person who led the wagon. You know, the guy known as Avatar1234? :lol:

There was no wagon on me until you fingered me, then it took off like a bat outta hell.

so you wait till after I hammer?

I caught that too, Avi. There wasn't just one or two posts in between the vote count Wake put up, but several - enough to make me wonder if Rosie even read the posts or paid attention to what was going on.

Maybe she did just happen to do it a minute later than me without realizing I was about to do it. it's still odd considering i gave everyone well over an hour to do so. Announced my intent to hammer it at that time.

And everything mani is saying about me manipulating her to vote for mani? No one forced her to vote for mani to begin with. In fact, R.D. and I both questioned why she was voting for mani when she said she didn't find mani as scum and did find FA as scum.

Freaking bizarre day.

You announced you'd hammer at 1:10.
Wake posted the vote count at 1:44.
You hammered at 2:15 - 31 minutes after the vote count was posted.
Rosie changed her vote to you at 2:16 - 32 minutes after the last vote count was posted and 1 hour 6 minutes after you announced you'd hammer.

Rosie had plenty of time to change her vote before you put your vote in.

I didn't notice the time between her vote change and your vote until just now. Odd, but it is what it is. It doesn't mean anything other than her post went in a few seconds after yours did.

Rosie has hedged her vote by saying she believes I'm townie, which suggests she might believe it because she knows it.

Yeah, how about the person who led the wagon. You know, the guy known as Avatar1234? :lol:

There was no wagon on me until you fingered me, then it took off like a bat outta hell.

Except I didn't lead a wagon. All I did was suggest that we seek a compromise from the three existing wagons.

:(

Mani, if you are town, we'll be looking at those that led the way for you to be put outside.

Why do you seem to think you are immune from investigation if he flips town? I find the fact that you jumped in for the sixth vote when I said I was considering it and waiting for a vote count odd. And then you pronounced that we should suspect the person who hammers as scum immediately afterwards.

Don't think I am not keeping an aye on you.

Rosie has hedged her vote by saying she believes I'm townie, which suggests she might believe it because she knows it.

Rosie is all over the place. The question is that because she is scum or because she is rosie?

Scum would hammer Town. Scum does not say - oops, this is a mislynch going on here.,

I will properly be the NK anyway and it's too bad.

I tried, at least.

You know Avatar is the scum, Mani.....I have no doubt of it, too

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back