Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

CaféAuLait;9529391 said:
There have been many players claiming VT. In fact, I also stated such. I am surprised Avatar has not seen those posts- espically given the main person he was fighting with - Mertex, claimed VT in several posts- how did he miss it? I can't figure why he honed in on your statement though.

It's quite possible i did miss those posts. Then again, with mertex i simply wasn't believing her in round 1.

That does worry me though because if you are all telling the truth, the scum can make a pretty good guess on what everyone else's role is.

I will send TN another PM here and there. If he doesn't respond within two days, I will seek a replacement. He hasn't been online over there since the 26th. I think he told me he was V/LA; I'll check.

Last edited:
Scarlet takes a nice sip of vodka to her lips. Well she thought it was a nice sip until her organs began to burn. Scum put ammonia in her glass instead.

As she died, Scarlet screamed "Bah!"

(This is a "bah!" post. It isone post made after death containing zero game related info. Do not analyze this post. No clues are here nor intended.)

Cafe's post about those claiming VT has prompted me to do a search through the game looking to see who has claimed to be townie or not. It looks like every player except 3 has made a town aligned claim.

There are only 5 VT slots left.

Grandma, Cafe, Mertex, and FA have all claimed to be VT.

Rosie, Aye, Mebelle, and I have all made non-specific townie claims. Meaning we have said we are town, but not specified vanilla.

R.D., Shaitra, and TN have not made town claims whatsoever. I don't think that means they are scum, they could be Vanilla and just wise enough not to claim. They could also be masons and trying not to lie.

Now, while Rosie, Aye, and Mebelle have not explicitly said they were vanilla, It was highly implied that they were.

If they are claiming vanilla, that will leave at least 2 (more accurately 3) people falsely claiming to be vanilla. The question is why are they lying? is it because they are scum falsely claiming, or because they are masons falsely claiming VT?

Since you guys can't figure out my crumbs and it looks like the cards are all out on the table, and it also looks like you are highly likely to lynch me today, I will say that I am a vanilla townie. If you need to lynch me to verify, then do so, I'm going to fight you on it, but it might be the best way for you to take my analysis seriously.

Ill even throw you my crumbs in a bit though they were pretty subtle.

I'm doing this for the masons to be well armed later in the game. I don't know who you are. But if I dead, you will have four vanilla townies left. And if the scum miss you guys, you will have 3 vanillas, 3 masons, and 3 scum. Use the information wisely.

My guess is that there is at least 2 scum among those claiming to be town:

Cafe, Grandma, mertex, FA, Mebelle, Rosie, or Aye

Now let the fireworks begin:)

I find it very interesting that Mertex and R.D. are so over-the-top gung-ho for lynching Avi, but they aren't voting for him.

Curious.

I think he's scum, and I think they're scum.

Are they playing against each other to avoid suspicion?

Why were Avi and Rosie so sure they'd be NK'ed Night 1? Or were they trying to appear Townie?

Why throw shit at me for hard-claiming VT? EVERYONE should claim VT, even those that aren't. Some of you seem to think that the Masons are obligated to claim their actual role, or that only the VT's will claim theirs.

If ALL Townies claim VT, then Scum won't know who the Masons are, right??!

So why is Avi crumbing Mason and then saying he isn't?

Not too sure mertex is gung ho about lynching me. I have no doubt she suspects me. but from the posts today she seems to be looking for other possibilities as well. She can clarify more.

Why i was certain I was going to be night killed? I wasn't certain, but when you piss off half the board it's likely to include scum. And I am not exactly a shabby player when it comes to mafia so far. It would make sense for the scum to knock off a competent player. But I am guessing they probably thought they could have me mislynched today instead.

Other players might not be able to speak for why Rosie would think she would be, but it's probably because she has been frequently.

To your argument that everyone claims to be VT, if we did that, then at least some people would be lying. Townies are not supposed to lie. Lying is a scummy action.

Very many of you are making assumptions about what I have crumbed. If you found my clues you would know, because I've made the clues as clear as I can without being blatant. I am not claiming to be a mason. I am not claiming not to be. To claim I was a mason, if i was one, would make me a bigger target from the scum and hurt the town. To claim i wasn't would eliminate me from the contention of being one and then help narrow down who the true masons were. Some of you want me to declare. I will not. You will have to lynch me to find out if you can't follow my clues. But if you can read what's in front of you, you will know what I am. That's all I will say on the matter. And if you do figure it out, keep it to yourself, the scum might not have figured it out.

One of my crumbs

CaféAuLait;9529391 said:
There have been many players claiming VT. In fact, I also stated such. I am surprised Avatar has not seen those posts- espically given the main person he was fighting with - Mertex, claimed VT in several posts- how did he miss it? I can't figure why he honed in on your statement though.

It's quite possible i did miss those posts. Then again, with mertex i simply wasn't believing her in round 1.

That does worry me though because if you are all telling the truth, the scum can make a pretty good guess on what everyone else's role is.

The bolded is not true. The two dead VTcombined with those claiming VT does not approach #VT- #Masons.

Scum does not have enuff info to distinguish VT from Mason, despite Avatar's crummy hints.

Lynch all liars is basic Mafia Town strategy.

Regards from Rosie.

Scarlet takes a nice sip of vodka to her lips. Well she thought it was a nice sip until her organs began to burn. Scum put ammonia in her glass instead.

As she died, Scarlet screamed "Bah!"

(This is a "bah!" post. It isone post made after death containing zero game related info. Do not analyze this post. No clues are here nor intended.)

One of many reasons I don't drink;)

CaféAuLait;9529391 said:

The bolded is not true. The two dead VTcombined with those claiming VT does not approach #VT- #Masons.

Scum does not have enuff info to distinguish VT from Mason, despite Avatar's crummy hints.

Regards from Rosie.

You do realize that would mean you'd be lynched this game wouldn't it?

Regards from Rosie.

You do realize that would mean you'd be lynched this game wouldn't it?

Nope, because you cannot point to my lying even once in this game.

Cafe worked very hard to list your myriad lies during this game.

That, for her, combined with my refutation of your lies throughout this game, opens both her and I to being Scum NK.

It is only a matter of in which order you Scum want to off us.

Regards from Rosie

Cafe's post about those claiming VT has prompted me to do a search through the game looking to see who has claimed to be townie or not. It looks like every player except 3 has made a town aligned claim.

Rosie, Aye, Mebelle, and I have all made non-specific townie claims. Meaning we have said we are town, but not specified vanilla.

R.D., Shaitra, and TN have not made town claims whatsoever. I don't think that means they are scum, they could be Vanilla and just wise enough not to claim. They could also be masons and trying not to lie.

Now, while Rosie, Aye, and Mebelle have not explicitly said they were vanilla, It was highly implied that they were.

If they are claiming vanilla, that will leave at least 2 (more accurately 3) people falsely claiming to be vanilla. The question is why are they lying? is it because they are scum falsely claiming, or because they are masons falsely claiming VT?

Since you guys can't figure out my crumbs and it looks like the cards are all out on the table, and it also looks like you are highly likely to lynch me today, I will say that I am a vanilla townie. If you need to lynch me to verify, then do so, I'm going to fight you on it, but it might be the best way for you to take my analysis seriously.

I'm doing this for the masons to be well armed later in the game. I don't know who you are. But if I dead, you will have four vanilla townies left. And if the scum miss you guys, you will have 3 vanillas, 3 masons, and 3 scum. Use the information wisely.

VOTE:AVATAR

You searched huh? I "crumbed" in post 137 and claimed in post 146 and I am pretty sure I have posted again after then. You need to go for being a pitb for making me go look to prove your lie

Seriously? Because I'm telling everyone I'm town (along with the others above) you suspect me? I've been trying my best to not let your accusations get to me, but there comes a point when it needs to stop. Since me saying I'm a townie means as much to you as you saying the same right now, and the fact that I'm reading posts and trying to figure out who scum is (which means nothing to you):

VOTE: Avatar

Where did FA claim to be Town? All I saw was his playing with Scarlet - he sure ain't around for playing Game 4.

Regards from Rosie

I'm here and reading. I just got back last night from V/LA. I was going to post that I was out for the weekend in the thread on Friday but it was locked by the time I got to it. Anyway, I need to look at some things before putting in my two cents.

I said I'd change my vote to him this afternoon, but now that means I'll be the hammer.

I'll wait until around 5pm, that's 4 hours hence.

I said I'd change my vote to him this afternoon, but now that means I'll be the hammer.

I'll wait until around 5pm, that's 4 hours hence.

So you're going to hammer a townie when the day just started? That doesn't seem very townish. Why the rush to lynch?

VOTE:AVATAR

You searched huh? I "crumbed" in post 137 and claimed in post 146 and I am pretty sure I have posted again after then. You need to go for being a pitb for making me go look to prove your lie

So you did. I suppose i should have expanded my search to town rather than just townie and VT.

So it seems there is more reason to think some people are lying about it.

It's also highly probable our masons are lying too. You really sure you want to lynch all liars Rosie?

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] can we get an accurate vote count? I want to know if I really am L1.

Forum List

Back