Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

A dayvig is a killing role that acts during the day. They are faked much more often than used. A player types in bold Dayvig John Doe. If it is real, John Doe dies at the next vote count. If fake, nothing but additional read generation occurs.

That's a damn cool ability/role.

A dayvig is a killing role that acts during the day. They are faked much more often than used. A player types in bold Dayvig John Doe. If it is real, John Doe dies at the next vote count. If fake, nothing but additional read generation occurs.

Agreed. Unfortunately, it is totally fake here most likely.

Grandma where is your vote? About how many votes on Mertex?

The dayvig doesn't exist. Lol. Fake. So it is not an option.

We can of course lynch Mathblade or Mertex.

Why the hard-on for Mertex?
Because Mertex is scum. Her bad theft, refusal to claim who she used it on, her tonal difference here than her town games, the fact I was shot while pushing her...
How is it a fact you were shot? Where is the proof of such a "factual" assertion?

Facts are provable. Kindly do so.

I would like to concentrate on a fire mafia that knew about Rosie. I just can't believe the outed her investigative role and I really need to hear if it stayed in her neighborhood or went to Central and Avi said it did go to Central and Cafe said no. If no, then it's Mertex, Aye, or Grandma.

Not always House. We can debate the pros and cons of dayvigging later. There is no dayvig here.

I would like to concentrate on a fire mafia that knew about Rosie. I just can't believe the outed her investigative role and I really need to hear if it stayed in her neighborhood or went to Central and Avi said it did go to Central and Cafe said no. If no, then it's Mertex, Aye, or Grandma.

I would agree with this. It has a slight chance of being off. The Rosie as a PR never made it west.

Because Mertex is scum. Her bad theft, refusal to claim who she used it on, her tonal difference here than her town games, the fact I was shot while pushing her...
How is it a fact you were shot? Where is the proof of such a "factual" assertion?

Proof eithheld as antitown to prove.

Bad theft = poor judgment, not necessarily scummy.

Refusal to claim who she used it on = Maybe she didn't! If she has a protector PR, she's more valuable to us alive than tritely blowing a one shot ability that will likely kill her. You should know that, Ms. Experienced Gamer.

You got nothin'.

Proof eithheld as antitown to prove.

So you're lying.

Vote: ScarletRage

Forum List

Back