Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

You can quote the same response over and over. I will tell the truth again.

Scum House tries to kill Rosie. Shield swaps the target. Scum House targets John Doe and kills him. That is what should have happened.

It is similar to the roleblock.

Scum House tries to kill Rosie. Shield swaps the target. Scum House targets John Doe and kills him. That is what should have happened.

Wrong. Macho prevents protection IN ANY WAY.

Scummity scum!

Scummity scum!

The shield is not protection in terms of the macho modifier. The attack never hits rosie.

My understanding is Macho was never mentioned. Mertex also would not tell me who she protected, if anyone.
Mertex was a cop. Don't you mean investigated?

Mertex had the shield ability she stole from Shaitra but wouldn't say if she used it or not or on whom if she did. Rosie investigated Shaitra but died so we don't know the result.

Scummity scum!

The shield is not protection in terms of the macho modifier. The attack never hits rosie.

Wrong. It (Shield) can't be USED on Macho. Period.

Scummity scum!

Nope. I have been playing for years. Rosie wasn't protected. The kill was prevented from happening at all if sheild was used. If your version is accurate, why wouldn't Mertex just say she used it?

Scummity scum!

Nope. I have been playing for years. Rosie wasn't protected. The kill was prevented from happening at all if sheild was used. If your version is accurate, why wouldn't Mertex just say she used it?

Of course Rosie wasn't protected, that's what I've been hammering into that concrete skull of yours. SHE COULDN'T BE PROTECTED.

Bodyguard = protection; Macho prevents protection; ergo, bodyguards can't take a cop's place in an attack.

DUH!

Why doesn't town announce who she used it on? Answer: She did not.

Yeah, this bugs me a lot with regards to Mertex besides the fact she knew Rosie had an investigative PR.

1) Mertex steals shield over immunity. This suggests a PR claim over VT.
2) Mertex under suspicion fails to use shield although it would clear her name and greatly aid us in catching scum.
3) Mertex fails to save an outed PR.
4) Tonal mismatch.
5) I was shot and I pushed Mertex yesterday.

It'll take a few minutes.

House - No one but Rosie knew that she was a MACHO Cop.

Mertex has had more than enough time to say that she used the Shield on someone. Hell, all she had to do was name anybody and say "Oh gee, that person and I are both alive, I must have picked the wrong person to protect." In other words, Mertex could have told a bullshit story. She did not, instead shge started arguing.

Scummity scum!

Of course Rosie wasn't protected, that's what I've been hammering into that concrete skull of yours. SHE COULDN'T BE PROTECTED.

Bodyguard = protection; Macho prevents protection; ergo, bodyguards can't take a cop's place in an attack.

DUH!
And I am hammering that a shield isn't protection much like a roleblocker.

If Mertex is this patron saint you paint her to be, where is her outrage? Why isn't she pushing this debate to the forefront.

Forum List

Back