Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

1) Mertex steals shield over immunity. This suggests a PR claim over VT.

Mertex had no idea that she was stealing the Shield. She just assumed that Shaitra would have some cool and useful power. Mertex was pissed to no end that she got the Shield.

You can quote the same response over and over. I will tell the truth again.

Scum House tries to kill Rosie. Shield swaps the target. Scum House targets John Doe and kills him. That is what should have happened.

It is similar to the roleblock.

Wrong. Macho prevents protection IN ANY WAY.

Scummity scum!

The shield is not protection in terms of the macho modifier. The attack never hits rosie.

Wrong. It (Shield) can't be USED on Macho. Period.
Nope. I have been playing for years. Rosie wasn't protected. The kill was prevented from happening at all if sheild was used. If your version is accurate, why wouldn't Mertex just say she used it?

Of course Rosie wasn't protected, that's what I've been hammering into that concrete skull of yours. SHE COULDN'T BE PROTECTED.

Bodyguard = protection; Macho prevents protection; ergo, bodyguards can't take a cop's place in an attack.

DUH!
And I am hammering that a shield isn't protection much like a roleblocker.

If Mertex is this patron saint you paint her to be, where is her outrage? Why isn't she pushing this debate to the forefront.

Hey scum, I don't know or care about whether Mertex is scum or not at this point. What has my interest is your obvious lies and anti-town behavior, scum.

I have my target for today, and it ain't coming off.

Did grandma's claim exist in the hood at the time of the theft? If so the prinicipal is the same.

Oh and House claimed scum. What is the nonsense scum do not shoot victims?

Did grandma's claim exist in the hood at the time of the theft? If so the prinicipal is the same.

Oh lookie, more scummy deflection.

Anybody that has paid attention since Day 1 knows how scum kills victims, scum. Research better, you're sorely behind and it's costing you dearly.

It really bugs me that Mertex would not share who she protected and that she knew about Rosie's PR. These two things are more damning than anything else I've seen.

Vote: Mertex

Setting aside the Mertex debate, how is my behavior anti-town? *grabs paper napkins* This is going to be a whopper.

House, just go ahead and type my name with scum and every buzzword you can think of. Flailing is not pretty.

Setting aside the Mertex debate, how is my behavior anti-town? *grabs paper napkins* This is going to be a whopper.

False claims about being attacked by scum = anti-town
OMGUS claims = anti-town
Flakey bs theory about protecting an unprotectable role (and clinging to it) = anti-town

Anybody that has paid attention since Day 1 knows how scum kills victims, scum. Research better, you're sorely behind and it's costing you dearly.

They usually shoot them. In this game they burn them or freeze them to death.

Precisely. ScarletRage would know that if she really had scum attack her.

Hence, she's a liar.

OMGUS claims = anti-town
Flakey bs theory about protecting an unprotectable role (and clinging to it) = anti-town

Lol. The only way you can believe this is a scum claim.
Not OMGUS. I said scum would want me dead.
I also said to set aside the Mertex debate. Cannot follow directions. Desperate.

What makes you think I got out of bed and decided today I would claim to survive an attack by my role and put major attention on myself and lie? If I am scum, shouldn't it be more beneficial to keep my mouth shut?

My claim id structured to where I get run up, pretty much only the fireproof townie can sabe me. How would I even know such a role exists as scum?

Reach more.

Precisely. ScarletRage would know that if she really had scum attack her.

Hence, she's a liar.
Shoot is a generic synonym of kill.

House-I know I said I thought SR was scum but after seeing her posts here tonight, I see town here. I just look at the posts and on each one I ask myself:

-is it something town would say -is it something scum would say -do I agree with it

I said there wasn't one thing she said that could come from town. That was before tonight. She's coming off pretty town to me right now. She is not lying either that I can see.

I also have no idea why I am awake right now and am going to go to bed.

It has been fun but I need to sleep.

I love it when a plan comes together. Even if I am lynched, we will beat the scum. :)

OMGUS claims = anti-town

Lol. The only way you can believe this is a scum claim.

Ah, the many flavors of OMGUS are delicious.
Not OMGUS. I said scum would want me dead.

Paper thin way of giving yourself permission to OMGUS anyone that calls you out on your lies.
I also said to set aside the Mertex debate. Cannot follow directions. Desperate.
You're the one that asked about Mertex. I'm the one that said I don't know/care whether she's scum right this second. Scummy deflection is scummy.

What makes you think I got out of bed and decided today I would claim to survive an attack by my role and put major attention on myself and lie? If I am scum, shouldn't it be more beneficial to keep my mouth shut?

Apparently, you didn't believe anybody would be paying attention to your mistakes.

My claim id structured to where I get run up, pretty much only the fireproof townie can sabe me. How would I even know such a role exists as scum?

Unless it just doesn't because you made the shit up, which I highly suspect to be the case. Also, it'd be pretty retarded to open yourself up to fire scum to attack you. I'm more willing to believe that you ARE fire scum, so you KNOW your teammate won't try to kill you.

Reach more.
No need, you're well within my grasp, scum.

Forum List

Back