Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

If you used your shield last night, why won't you tell us who Mertex? If so, that would hive us a counterlead to my belief I was attacked.

Nope. I have been playing for years. Rosie wasn't protected. The kill was prevented from happening at all if sheild was used. If your version is accurate, why wouldn't Mertex just say she used it?

Well you either don't know that much or you are lying. Either way, the shield wouldn't have protected Rosie. She mentioned that in the QT, she knew I had the human shield and she told me "don't bother using it on me, I can't be protected." I think Rosie knows how this game is played. Quit lying.
Mertex what good does drowning out the very question I asked the mod on this topic?

Second, I do believe that it has been said you had no way of knowing Rosie was macho. Her claiming Macho cop in a neighborhood where she suspected you were scum makes nosense.

Why doesn't town announce who she used it on? Answer: She did not.

Yeah, this bugs me a lot with regards to Mertex besides the fact she knew Rosie had an investigative PR.

1) Mertex steals shield over immunity. This suggests a PR claim over VT.
That has already been discussed. Grandma is scum. If I had stolen her ability she would be singing that tune and still want to lynch me.
2) Mertex under suspicion fails to use shield although it would clear her name and greatly aid us in catching scum.
You don't know for a fact that I didn't use shield. You want me to name the person so that you can figure out why that person didn't die when Ice tried to take them out.
3) Mertex fails to save an outed PR.
One that flaunts their Power role in a neighborhood where they are not sure Scum exists, cannot be trusted to be Town. Also, Rosie mentioned that she could not be protected, even if I had believed that she was Town, she told me not to bother protecting her.
4) Tonal mismatch.
More like Scum kerfuffle from you.
5) I was shot and I pushed Mertex yesterday.
You are lying, I've already posted where Wake said he couldn't verify night activities. You are lying Scum.

RL is kicking my butt so here's general thoughts.

I've read from 1>>49
Start of day 2 >> here

I think Scarlet Rage is scum. DIsagreeing with a mod to me is a lynchable offense. Having to counter what a mod said to make your argument work makes you scum. OMGUS'ing me and House is brownie points.

That's the TLDR version in case I can't post again until much much later.

It'll take a few minutes.

House - No one but Rosie knew that she was a MACHO Cop.

Mertex has had more than enough time to say that she used the Shield on someone. Hell, all she had to do was name anybody and say "Oh gee, that person and I are both alive, I must have picked the wrong person to protect." In other words, Mertex could have told a bullshit story. She did not, instead shge started arguing.

Grandma, quit lying.

It is there in the QT where Rosie said she could not be protected. "Don't bother using protection on me, I can't be protected" were her words.

Aye is the only one that can verify that what I'm saying is true, if she doesn't, she must have a good reason. But either way, when I die, it will be evident I'm telling the truth. If you succeed in lynching me, you will be exposed for the liar that you are, and hopefully they will focus on you and your lies.

Lol. Yeah I do. Naming a name tells town who cannot be icescum under your theory.

Grandma is the most obvious town in the thread. Lol.

I am not disagreeing with anything the mod posted. I did not receive an attack message. I got a message saying I didnot have a vest. Pure repition.

@Wake

If a jailor jails a macho cop, do they die if attacked?

If a roleblocked scum attacks a Macho cop do they die?

If a scum has a kill redirected away from a macho cop (Ex: Scum targets Rosie but a player shields) would that player be protected?

Is a player informed if they do not have a vest

Now scumhunt.

Funny thing about Mertex's supposed "PR" - no matter what it might be, Rosie was Town's most important player. Mertex should have done more to protect Rosie, even if that meant outing herself, to draw attention away from Rosie.

That is, if Mertex really is a PR. Which I don't believe at all.

@AyeCantSeeYou is the only one that can verify that I'm telling the truth when I say that Rosie posted in the QT that she couldn't be protected. She explicitly told the neighborhood, "don't waste protection on me, I can't be protected".

@Wolfsister77 please explain to me how me telling you who I shielded is going to help you decide whether I was helping Town or not. When you are able to tell me that my mentioning the name of the person I shielded is going to help you figure out who's Scum, I will gladly tell you.

@Mertex, you were immune to icekills last night (read every night bc scum). If scum attacked your target and youbshielded them (unlikely), then that player cannot be icescum as icescum do not shoot themselves. It is not rocketscience.

Instead you hem and haw bc you do not want clears.

The macho point if Grandma cannot remember accurately is much less damaging to either cede my theory as accurate or reveal who you shielded.

Yada Yada Yada. I have thousands of square feet of walls and ceiling to prime and paint. I swear if we don't lose yet again it won't be for lack of density of too many town members. Avatar is scum.

Sameech, how confident are you? The biggest (and most logical) method seems inconsistent with a cop.

Mertex and TN scream scumteam to me. That does not rule out Avatar but I would want a lot of evidence.

Funny thing about Mertex's supposed "PR" - no matter what it might be, Rosie was Town's most important player. Mertex should have done more to protect Rosie, even if that meant outing herself, to draw attention away from Rosie.

Grandma, in the QT post #84, Rosie said, that protection should not be wasted on her. You had access to that post.

Then in Post # 86, after Aye asked her why she said that, Rosie said her role could not be protected from NK - so both you and SR are lying.

In post #108 in the QT, Aye mentioned that it didn't sit well with her that you were lying. Then she posted on the thread here that what Grandma was saying was not true. Rosie did too, so those that want to believe Grandma's lie should then claim that Rosie and Aye were lying, because it is right there on the thread. I've already quoted it once.

If Aye won't verify that what I am saying is true, she might just be trying to protect herself, which is not pro-town, because I've been told that I should put Town above myself, but each one of us must make our own choices.

If either you Sameech or Avatar is scum that means either Mathblade/House or TN is playing a horrible game.

Mertex, I doubt Grandma is lying about the lack of neighborhood notice. You have already tagged Aye. Posting the same shit is just drowning out town communications at this point.

Grandma, in the QT post #84, Rosie said, that protection should not be wasted on her. You had access to that post.

Then in Post # 86, after Aye asked her why she said that, Rosie said her role could not be protected from NK - so both you and SR are lying.

In post #108 in the QT, Aye mentioned that it didn't sit well with her that you were lying. Then she posted on the thread here that what Grandma was saying was not true. Rosie did too, so those that want to believe Grandma's lie should then claim that Rosie and Aye were lying, because it is right there on the thread. I've already quoted it once.

If Aye won't verify that what I am saying is true, she might just be trying to protect herself, which is not pro-town, because I've been told that I should put Town above myself, but each one of us must make our own choices.
Why would you consider Aye lying as town there? That would assure your lynch and let lying scum go fmypov. It is not a lowrisk gambit.

@AyeCantSeeYou is the only one that can verify that I'm telling the truth when I say that Rosie posted in the QT that she couldn't be protected. She explicitly told the neighborhood, "don't waste protection on me, I can't be protected".

@Wolfsister77 please explain to me how me telling you who I shielded is going to help you decide whether I was helping Town or not. When you are able to tell me that my mentioning the name of the person I shielded is going to help you figure out who's Scum, I will gladly tell you.

Yes, Rosie told us she could not be protected, that the type of role she had wouldn't stop a NK on her.
Posts 84 and 86, Southern QT, Dated 8-22-14 (9 days ago).

@House
@ScarletRage
@Grandma

Your quote box broke. Please reply to your own post and I will tell you why.

Why don't you give me the explanation right here, in words that I can understand. I have a hard time deciphering your posts.

All of you have disagreed with my post but I don't see any of you giving a reason as to why. Why don't you provide a good reason why I should instead of just disagreeing with me? Are you able to think of one?
Because I'm not sure that revealing it is good for Town. I don't know if the Scum teams even targeted the person, but if one of the teams did, and that person didn't die, my revealing it may just be the information that Scum needs.

Forum List

Back