Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Mertex, you were immune to icekills last night (read every night bc scum). If scum attacked your target and youbshielded them (unlikely), then that player cannot be icescum as icescum do not shoot themselves. It is not rocketscience.

Instead you hem and haw bc you do not want clears.

But how do I know they attacked my target? When you are able to verify that, then you can be believed. There are other roles in play in this game that are not exposed to the players.

If either you Sameech or Avatar is scum that means either Mathblade/House or TN is playing a horrible game.

Mertex, I doubt Grandma is lying about the lack of neighborhood notice. You have already tagged Aye. Posting the same shit is just drowning out town communications at this point.

I think House called out your lies. Mathblade also caught you in a bunch of lies, so no, they are playing a good game, you and Grandma are playing a very bad game.....but everyone has to figure it out on their own, and some choose to believe that liars are Town.

But how do I know they attacked my target? When you are able to verify that, then you can be believed. There are other roles in play in this game that are not exposed to the players. [/QUOTE]
Lol. You didn't shield anyone so scum couldn't have targeted your shield version. They targeted me. If you really are doubting my claim's validity, you should highlight who icescum really intended to shoot at.

It cannot be

You (bc of TN)
Grandma bc total immunity
Tn bc lurkage
Mebelle/Mathblade bc Mebelle never got much onto paper.
House bc wallflower
Sgt. G same

If either you Sameech or Avatar is scum that means either Mathblade/House or TN is playing a horrible game.

Mertex, I doubt Grandma is lying about the lack of neighborhood notice. You have already tagged Aye. Posting the same shit is just drowning out town communications at this point.

I think House called out your lies. Mathblade also caught you in a bunch of lies, so no, they are playing a good game, you and Grandma are playing a very bad game.....but everyone has to figure it out on their own, and some choose to believe that liars are Town.

Funny thing about Mertex's supposed "PR" - no matter what it might be, Rosie was Town's most important player. Mertex should have done more to protect Rosie, even if that meant outing herself, to draw attention away from Rosie.

That is, if Mertex really is a PR. Which I don't believe at all.

Grandma, in the QT post #84, Rosie said, that protection should not be wasted on her. You had access to that post.

Then in Post # 86, after Aye asked her why she said that, Rosie said her role could not be protected from NK - so both you and SR are lying.

In post #108 in the QT, Aye mentioned that it didn't sit well with her that you were lying. Then she posted on the thread here that what Grandma was saying was not true. Rosie did too, so those that want to believe Grandma's lie should then claim that Rosie and Aye were lying, because it is right there on the thread. I've already quoted it once.

If Aye won't verify that what I am saying is true, she might just be trying to protect herself, which is not pro-town, because I've been told that I should put Town above myself, but each one of us must make our own choices.
Why would you consider Aye lying as town there? That would assure your lynch and let lying scum go fmypov. It is not a lowrisk gambit.

Why would you say that I am considering that Aye is lying. Aye is the only one that can verify what I said that has been posted in the QT as truth. That she may not want to verify does not mean she is lying. You are trying to create friction between me and Aye and it is obvious. I believe Aye is Town, she was very quick to call out Grandma on her lie, so was Rosie, and we know that Rosie was Town. You seem as desperate as Grandma, trying to create deflection.

And FYI, Aye has confirmed what I said. Grandma knew that Rosie could not be protected, all that crap about blaming me for Rosie's death is just kerfuffle. Kerfuffle from two Scum queens.

You haven't proven a single lie. Theory disagreement which you are bogging this thread down with, is not lying.

You did consider Aye not backing you up. "If Aye doesn't verify this" sounds a hell of a lot like you were considering Aye to lie.

I believe Rosie may have played stupid. That does not change that shield would have redirected the kill and saved Rosie.

Now let's just wait on confirmation from Wake rather than saying the same things over again.

Your refusal to clear someone of being icescum is telling.

If you really think I am lying, then your response should have been to out who you used shield on. We both know you are holding it bc scum.

Mertex, that still foesn't explain why you didn't protect Rosie. If you used your power scum would not be attacking her. Thus you were not protected from a kill.

I still do not know which disagreed post you want me to explain. That is because you quoted a cafe postm

You are either not reading the posts (which suggests Scum) or you are lying. How many times do I have to say it before you grasp it? I didn't believe Rosie was PR because she blurted it out in the neighborhood in one of her very first posts. I may not have played as much as you, but I know that a PR doesn't claim their role in front of others who may or may not be Town just for the sake of doing it. Grandma was in our neighborhood. What would keep Grandma as scum from killing Rosie knowing that Rosie is a Cop and cannot be protected? You claim to be an experienced player and I would like your experienced response to that.

@Mertex aside from Grandma, who I do not forsee voting, who do you think is scum?

Because of all the lies that she has manufactured, Grandma remains at the top of my list.

Because of all the lies you've told on this thread, I see you as Scum, too.

Wolfsister, for telling me that she can't use anything from the QT even though it was verified by Rosie and Aye, and for swallowing the lies that Grandma is spewing when it has been verified that Grandma should have seen Rosie's post where she said protection shouldn't be wasted on her and still (Wolf) insisting that I should have protected her, she's highly suspect, FOS = Wolfsister.

Yeah. You cannot follow directions at all.

Yeah, you want to continue protecting Grandma.

@Mertex this is Scarlet Rage's play. Once she "decides" you are scum she just screams the same damn things 50 million times until you are lynched. It is like a broken program. According to her: you, me, and House are all scum colluding together on zero evidence. Both of you rehashing the same arguments for what might be 2-3 pages is counter productive and anti town because players may pick between the both of you just to shut this up. Be the better player and let Scarlet Rage scream at air.

IMO -- You're town she is scum. Time to move on. Let her flail on her own and others catch up and post so Scumhunting can go on.

I never said icescum shot grandma either. That post was about eliminating targets logically until you get left with me.

No you said I wanted you to believe that icescum attacked me or Grandma. Don't you even read what you post?

you expect us to believe icescum attacked you? Or Grandma who had total kill immunity?

Now you are just posting crap to create too many posts for others to read and deflect from your scumminess.

I never said icescum shot grandma either. That post was about eliminating targets logically until you get left with me.

No you said I wanted you to believe that icescum attacked me or Grandma. Don't you even read what you post?

you expect us to believe icescum attacked you? Or Grandma who had total kill immunity?

Now you are just posting crap to create too many posts for others to read and deflect from your scumminess.
Now you are quoting out of context.

I said something along the lines of "Do you really expect us to believe scum attacked you or Grandma?" Which means those ideas are ludicrous.

@Mertex this is Scarlet Rage's play. Once she "decides" you are scum she just screams the same damn things 50 million times until you are lynched. It is like a broken program. According to her: you, me, and House are all scum colluding together on zero evidence. Both of you rehashing the same arguments for what might be 2-3 pages is counter productive and anti town because players may pick between the both of you just to shut this up. Be the better player and let Scarlet Rage scream at air.

IMO -- You're town she is scum. Time to move on. Let her flail on her own and others catch up and post so Scumhunting can go on.

Funny you say I am the one spamming when I am asking Mertex to stop posting shit.

Also, your whole post is nothing but a discredit.

What do you think of TN/Avatar and Sameech?

@Mertex if you activated Shield, why doesn't it show here?

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 124 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My role PM also implies that abilities much be activated during the day.

Ask Wake, because I did activate it.

@Wake

Green_Orb.png
Human Shield

This should remove any doubt that I'm Town. If I end up dying, so be it. Those who are voting for me will look very suspect.

Let's suppose you activated it and Wake made a mistake by not indicating it was you but Sh. Why won't you clear someone fypov that is likely not ice scum? If you say this question is invalid because I am asking you, I will tag everyone.

Question for everyone - Where is TN? Why isn't he posting in the thread, like he had been since the game started? He used his ability on Mertex, tells SR to not lynch Mertex on Day 1, then disappears? Not exactly town behavior, is it?

This weekend is marathon weekend at mafiascum.net. That means more than likely TN is playing multiple games around the clock. I know the marathon area at mafiascum.net is open and several games are being played there. TN mentioned it here in the thread.

Forum List

Back