Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Yes. 'Forceful Swipe' forces a player to use his or her special (green dot) ability.

@Wake Forgive me. I am sleepy but does force activation = forced use? Can someone activate a green dot ability during the day and an active role pm ability at night?

Mertex is not scum.

Regards From the Ghost of Rosie

I'm looking harder at Sameech now.

Why because I outed your scum partner or because you are so dense that you have to be hit in the head with a frying pan that sometimes even a weak town PR can get lucky at night and find scum?

I am betting it is because you resent anybody who is not part of your sorority house drama and any information that doesn't implicate one of the sisters in the perpetual cat fight is unable to be processed in the majority of town heads which is why we lose every freaking game..

Why because I outed your scum partner or because you are so dense that you have to be hit in the head with a frying pan that sometimes even a weak town PR can get lucky at night and find scum?

I am betting it is because you resent anybody who is not part of your sorority house drama and any information that doesn't implicate one of the sisters in the perpetual cat fight is unable to be processed in the majority of town heads which is why we lose every freaking game..

I hope you're betting toothpicks and not money.

I don't have a scum partner. I'm not scum.

And it's not like you're working yer nuts off to find Scum. Why did you want Avatar shot as opposed to just lynching him?

With Mertex now town apparent, we have to look elsewhere. Build your case against Avi, show us what you got.

Mertex is not scum.

Regards From the Ghost of Rosie

I'm looking harder at Sameech now.

Tell us why Avi is scum. You haven't said anything except he shot Rosie. You've talked about the L-1 Moonglow thing but that's not exactly a smoking gun. So tell us why he is scum. I am willing to listen to any proof of any scum. If you have something on him, I've been too trusting of my neighbor. So lay it out. If you don't, then you aren't likely to get any traction with this.

I don't think so SR. She and Rosie were arguing about Rosie being scum, read back from that post. Mertex did not trust Rosie at that point and rightly so. I would not have trusted someone claiming to be cop and outing it in my neighborhood, the way I understand it, Rosie was the only one to out her PR and I would have wondered if she was setting a trap as Mertex did. However, Mertex did start to hint at her PR here, far too early for my liking. Rosie was investigating Shaitra when she was NKed, it was said by Aye, (IIRC) Rosie believed the results of that investigation may vindicate Mertex from what I understood. So, IMO fire mafia is in Rosie's neighborhood and they NKed Rosie, knowing she was the most important role in the game. I assume Mertex might be next, but I don't know if fire might be too worried this might bring too much attention to themselves.

Had Shaitra been found to be Scum, it would not vindicate Mertex.

It's likely that Scum targeted Rosie not because of her being the Cop, but because there were hints all over the place that she was a PR.

The same hints were all over the forum about mertex though, It was hinted over and over she was a PR, although we did not know which, it was also hinted by you and Aye Rosie was a PR in central, but central did not know what PR. The only place that knew she was a cop was your neighborhood. Central did not know. This is why I think fire is in mertex's neighborhood. OTOH Ice could not kill mertex because of TN's protection. I don't know why they did not target Rosie, but it could well be Ice did not know about Rosie, and only your neighborhood and central knew about it.

Bingo, Cafe. You finally got it. Grandma is Fire. I've been saying it all along. She knew Rosie was the Cop and was indeed more valuable than the Doc. She knew Rosie couldn't be protected but insisted that I use the shield on Rosie and waste it. She knew that I had hinted in the main thread that I was PR and hoped the other Mafia team try and get me. She is doing all she can to keep from getting lynched because once she is exposed as Mafia, her partner should be easy to find. If I am lynched due to SR's lies and misinformation, you will know that I am the Doc and they are both lying.

I never took my vote off her.

She never answered my question.
shrug.gif

If you wanted to know who I protected, then you are suspect, too.

I hope you're betting toothpicks and not money.

I don't have a scum partner. I'm not scum.

And it's not like you're working yer nuts off to find Scum. Why did you want Avatar shot as opposed to just lynching him?

With Mertex now town apparent, we have to look elsewhere. Build your case against Avi, show us what you got.

Because Avatar can block the shot and it allegedly has to be used today so it would be another town advantage lost and otherwise would still give us a chance to lynch the next best candidate.

I don't have to work my nuts off, and bitch-fighting isn't working--it is noise. There are more than 1 investigative roles in mafia. You should read up on them.

I'm voting for you. If you are not Scum, you sure as hell set yourself up as Scum by making up all those lies, by blabbing in the other Hood that Rosie needed protection and by coming after me after I hinted (and I knew you picked up on it) that I was more valuable to Town alive rather than dead.

Mertex, Town's probability of losing grows exponentially with every Day you're alive.

IIRC, I didn't say she need protection in the other 'hood. I told them she was Town and not to lynch her. I told YOU she needed protection.

But you didn't believe her claim. Funny, that. Why should we believe yours?

Now, explain to everyone how you decided that you're more valuable than the Cop.

Keep lying Grandma. You did that well in Game 4 and succeeded. The problem there, is I let them distract me from you. Not this time. You may succeed in lynching me, but I will not take my vote off you.

VOTE:GRANDMA

@sameech - you'll have to excuse me, I'm in the middle of a blood sugar crash. How does Avi's blocking ability make him Scum?

That being said I am operating under one of three possible scenarios.
1) Rosie outed herself to just the neighborhood and someone in the neighborhood is fire scum.
That is correct. Both Grandma and Aye have said they did not mention Rosie being Cop, just that she was a PR in Cafe's neighborhood. Hoping that the other Mafia team would come after me, since I had hinted that I was PR in the main thread.

2) Rosie outed herself as a PR or Cop to the entire thread and a doctor or immunity saved the other target.
No, Rosie only outed herself in our 4 member neighborhood. Aye and Grandma broadcasted that she needed protection in the other neighborhood.

3) Rosie outed herself as a PR or Cop to the whole thread and a doctor was used on Rosie but killed her because both groups targeted Rosie.
No, if both Mafia teams had targeted Rosie, she would be alive because they would have cancelled each other. The doctor protection on her would have been wasted.

Grandma's team knew Rosie was more valuable than me. They counted on Ice targeting me. I don't know if Ice targeted me and I had protection that tn provided or they targeted the person I protected as Doctor and got nothing. That's why I won't say who I protected, because Fire is definitely trying to lynch me. Without me in the way, Ice can re-focus on the person they tried to kill Night 1 and succeed.

Since I can't tell which is 100% true IMO scum is the confirmed liar that wants to push Mertex come hell or highwater.

Well, since Aye and Grandma were the only ones that knew for sure that Rosie was cop and that I had some other PR, it would make sense that it would be one of them. I don't think Aye is Mafia because she has been truthful.
It is Grandma.

@sameech - you'll have to excuse me, I'm in the middle of a blood sugar crash. How does Avi's blocking ability make him Scum?

It doesn't. Sameech is trying to get him to use it by getting him shot which is just convoluted and ridiculous. Too many confusing aspects of this game make me want to throw my hands up and give up sometimes.

fire-horse.jpg

Vote Count 2.2

Grandma (4): Mertex, House, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2
Mertex (3): ScarletRage, Sgt_Gath
ScarletRage (2): Mathblade, CafeAuLait

Not Voting (5):
AyeCantSeeYou, tn5421, Avatar4321, Shaitra, Grandma

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline is 9/6/14, @2pm central
You guys are still sane? Amazing.

ALL special abilities are OVER. Avatar4321's 'Negation', the last one, cannot be used.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

[Sameech] - Inspection
Choose one player. The Mod will secretly tell you via PM what that player's "" ability is. To activate, post "Inspect: Player's Name."

[AyeCantSeeYou] - Revengeance
If you are lynched this Day, you may then select and kill one player. You may not activate this ability after you've been lynched. This ability may only be used during Day 1 or 2.

[Avatar4321] - Negation
Select one player. He or she will not be able to use his or her "" ability until the following Day.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14

It doesn't. Sameech is trying to get him to use it by getting him shot which is just convoluted and ridiculous. Too many confusing aspects of this game make me want to throw my hands up and give up sometimes.

There is just too much going on for me to be able to process it well. I like keeping things interesting. I think it makes the game more fun to play. But there is always some new complex element added in and pages of questions and discussion about it and it gets to the point where it is impossible to decipher it all and actually make sure we are lynching the correct candidate. It is far too easy for scum to hide right now. I simply do not have the time or energy to spend hours trying to figure things out. Someone has to simplify things for me.

Never mind. It appears Sameech is blowing smoke. All abilities are over. Avi's is not able to be used. Thank goodness for small favors that these abilities are done. I like them but it is too much to process.

Forum List

Back