Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Avi, you need to let your 'partner' know that playing over-the-top town is bad when you draw scum. :biggrin:

Collab__between_fire_and_ice_by_DonBranZ.jpg

Vote Count 2.4

Avatar4321 (LYNCH): Sameech, Grandma, Wolfsister77, House, Shaitra, Mathblade, AyeCantSeeYou, Sgt_Gath
Grandma (1): Mertex, FA_Q2
Mertex (1): ScarletRage
ScarletRage (1): CafeAuLait

Not Voting (2):
tn5421, Avatar4321

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline is 9/6/14, @2pm central

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

[Sameech] - Inspection
Choose one player. The Mod will secretly tell you via PM what that player's "" ability is. To activate, post "Inspect: Player's Name."

[AyeCantSeeYou] - Revengeance
If you are lynched this Day, you may then select and kill one player. You may not activate this ability after you've been lynched. This ability may only be used during Day 1 or 2.

[Avatar4321] - Negation
Select one player. He or she will not be able to use his or her "" ability until the following Day.

Town will get 2 scum. Avi now, Sameech D3. That works for me regardless of me thinking my hood was town. It was totally infested with scum. You are both dead meat!!

Make sure you tone up your claws so you can get a good grasp on your partner. Then again, she may be all dust by the time you rise again.

Fire scum Avi die
you lynch me when I fight you guys you lynch me when I don't.

play as you are going to play

Enjoy Rosie in the dz. LOL

its only fair. She lynched me as scum in game 2

I will never trust you again.

you should. I only lied about being scum. Never said you were. But I'm honest about sam

He dies D3.

Metas that have been way off this game:

Avi - far too quiet and seemed to be confusing things far too many times

SR - not keeping up with what's going on by confusing players with others

Shaitra - far too quiet and not contributing a whole hell of a lot

problem with metas is they change. The only reason mine is different was because I'm playing from the phone. Much tougher

WoodsonOpenMouthStare.gif

"I don't believe it. Damn it. They got me again. But this time I was actually Scum..."

Cornered and shit outta luck, Avatar4321 took his trusty rope to the gallows and did his final business for all to see.

Avatar4321, Goon of the Fire Mafia, has perished!

It is now Night 2.

Deadline expires 9/3/14, @12pm central.

Please submit your Night actions via PM.

PhaseIcon%28Night%29.png

ROOOOOOAAAARR!!!

stock-footage-two-flames-red-and-blue-against-each-other-flame-thrower-d-rendering-with-alpha.jpg

Two raging blasts, one of fire and one of ice, have targeted the same person, canceling one another out!

Extraordinary! Nobody has died Night 2!

It is now Day 3.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline expires 9/10/14, @ 1PM central.

Not Voting (13): Wolfsister77, Sgt_Gath, Mertex, House, CafeAuLait, FA_Q2, Mathblade, ScarletRage, tn5421, Shaitra, Grandma, Sameech, AyeCantSeeYou,

PhaseIcon%28Day%29.png

Forum List

Back