Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

ice_and_fire_by_static_ghost-d598twc.jpg

Vote Count 3.1

Grandma (4): Mertex, Mathblade, House, Sgt_Gath
Sgt_Gath (1): ScarletRage

Not Voting (8):
tn5421, Sameech, Grandma, Wolfsister77, Shaitra, AyeCantSeeYou, CafeAuLait, FA_Q2

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline is 9/10/14, @ 1PM central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

[Sameech] - Inspection
Choose one player. The Mod will secretly tell you via PM what that player's "" ability is. To activate, post "Inspect: Player's Name."

[AyeCantSeeYou] - Revengeance
If you are lynched this Day, you may then select and kill one player. You may not activate this ability after you've been lynched. This ability may only be used during Day 1 or 2.

[Avatar4321] - Negation
Select one player. He or she will not be able to use his or her "" ability until the following Day.

@Wake will you please clarify that Rosie could not be protected with the shield I stole from Shaitra so that Cafe will stop posting that it would have saved Rosie?

Vote: Grandma

I like Wolf's answer but I think finding the scum in Wolf/Grandma/Aye is probably the best move. Townie vibe on Aye.

Wolf and Grandma were a toss up to me and Wolf's switch seemed rather convenient, but they had a good explanation.

I still think Scarlet Rage is the best vote but no one is seeming to pressure her :(

Why you keep including me is beyond me but whatever. I happen to have Sameech as a neighbor where he has explained some things. I am not going to vote PR's. I'm not going to target my neighborhood again when there's a scum in there we already lynched. And I'd like to look at who killed Rosie.

I do not see scum in SR. She's gone out of her way to figure things out. You haven't convinced me she's scum so I see no reason to pressure her.

I am going to go figure out how many votes Grandma has before I cast a vote and derp hammer or something. She's gotten a lot awfully fast.

I include you because you were pretty scummy on my read of day one. Grandma seemed really scummy on day two. With your answer to my question and it being somewhat similar to mine I think Grandma is more likely the scum of you three.

SR is scum because she lied to the entire group and took up valuable Scumhunting time by major distractions. She also was pushing the Mertex wagon rather strongly and in the neighborhood made an off handed comment that sounded a lot like defeated scum.

Gath obvscum switches trains and here we go ignoring that to lynch Grandma.

What else have you noticed about Gath?

He's been on my FOS list since we were well into Day 1. Something that really got my attention Day 2 was when I activated my ability and he went apeshit over it. He wasn't posting/contributing a whole lot up to that point, then as soon as I put that one post up, he pops up posting, seemingly more worried about how 'convenient' it was I posted it at that point. That raised a red flag to me, moreso than anything else he's said to that point.
Agreed. I haven't seen anything memorable.

Gath, nice try but no. Mertex is still scum but I would be upset with half the game if it was just because people are letting Mertex slide because doctor.

I utterly hate the wagon on Grandma. We have the so called doctor who won't confirm who she shielded (oops she changed to healed n1), House and Mathblade who both fell for my vote for me gambit, and lastly Mr. I will vote anything Gath.

Gath, nice try but no. Mertex is still scum but I would be upset with half the game if it was just because people are letting Mertex slide because doctor.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think she's off the hook yet either. I simply happen to get just as strong a scum vibe off of Grandma as I do Mertex, and I have since the very beginning.

They both need to be placed under a greater degree of scrutiny, and votes are just as effective a means of doing so as any other.

He's been on my FOS list since we were well into Day 1. Something that really got my attention Day 2 was when I activated my ability and he went apeshit over it. He wasn't posting/contributing a whole lot up to that point, then as soon as I put that one post up, he pops up posting, seemingly more worried about how 'convenient' it was I posted it at that point. That raised a red flag to me, moreso than anything else he's said to that point.

Again this sounds like defeated scum. Name another player that both scum teams would have targeted. If not Mertex IMO it would have to be Sameech. Both of which you are saying are scum. Suggesting the lynching of power roles that are helpful to town IMO is scummy. :( I want to scream from the rooftops "SR is scum." But I don't honestly know why people aren't.

Math why are you so pissed? Based on my actions we know

Either me or the heal target of Mertex is confirmed not ice scum.

Why would you care if I am a one shot immune or fully immune to ice attacks? The only people who needed the truth there were scum.

( emphasis added)

I thought Wake cleared this up. If you had used the shield on Rosie she could have lived, you would have died.

No Cafe, Rosie could not be protected. She had unique Cop role where she could not be protected. Had I used the shield on Rosie, she still would have been dead, and I would have been dead, too. Wake said, whoever you "shield" - if they would die, you die instead. At least that was my understanding. Rosie even posted that on the neighborhood QT. She said, "don't waste it on me - I can't be protected".

No. Wake cleared that up, she could have been protected by the meat shield.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 89 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 89 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Cafe, your first link takes me to this post by Grandma:
You did. That's why MeBelle voted for you. She thought you were Scum.
*walks away from bait*

And, again, Rosie could not be protected. Instead of posting useless links, +quote the quotes and insert them in your post so we know that you are not just posting to create confusion.

No, It takes me to posts by Wake and Scarlet clearing the matter on what the meat shield can do.

You are quick to state I am trying to cause confusion.

The links above go to posts by Wake and SR, not Grandma.

2668 SR
@@Wake

Does using shield stop a kill from hitting a Macho cop?

2670 Wake
If a player were to guard someone targeted by an icy or fiery blast, that person would take the blast and die, while the original target would live.

Again this sounds like defeated scum. Name another player that both scum teams would have targeted. If not Mertex IMO it would have to be Sameech. Both of which you are saying are scum. Suggesting the lynching of power roles that are helpful to town IMO is scummy. :( I want to scream from the rooftops "SR is scum." But I don't honestly know why people aren't.
Misrep. I am not saying Sameech is scum. He just isn't conftown.

I also don't believe Mertex is a doctor.

By your standard everyone should vote you for suggesting to lynch the iceproof townie.

I utterly hate the wagon on Grandma. We have the so called doctor who won't confirm who she shielded (oops she changed to healed n1), House and Mathblade who both fell for my vote for me gambit, and lastly Mr. I will vote anything Gath.

*sigh* One confirmed dead scum and another likely scum FoS'ing as many people as possible. All four people you pointed out can't be scum.

And you likely aren't a townie. You haven't acted townie all game. The pissed is a misrepresentation. Others have also noticed your off meta. I am just rationally pointing out my argument.

I am still catching up on some pieces of the game. I encourage you to just play and give it a shot. :) You may see things others like myself miss because we are in the weeds.

I was up to date until they decided to spam 30+ pages of 25 posts in 2 RL days.

Been there done that...Just please try. :( It isn't fair if you aren't posting.

I would like to consider that someone in Central might also have targeted Rosie and not just her own neighborhood. Our neighborhood had no clue Rosie was a PR and definitely did not know she was a cop. If Avi knew, he didn't tell us. I'm doubting East or West knew unless someone from Central mentioned it there. Is it possible to exlude these two neighborhoods by someone letting us know from each if Rosie's PR or being an investigative was mentioned? It looks like both South and Central knew.

From South, if Mertex is doc-that leaves Grandma and Rosie.

Central-Cafe-who is in another hood with TN at least, FA who is in West with SR, mathblade-which means both these neighborhoods could know and I'd like to exclude them. Grandma again, Aye again, Avi who's gone and if he knew didn't say anything, Sameech who if he knew didn't say anything.

So West and East-did anyone there know about Rosie?

Also, can Aye or Grandma explain why you felt it necessary to talk about Rosie to Central?

I still can't believe Rosie said she was a cop to a neighborhood where you don't know if there's scum there or not.

I can definitely clear Aye of being fire mafia. I was given jailer's keys and I used them last night on Aye. I was hoping to be able to clear her totally of being mafia, but the second ice mafia scum could have been the one to carry out the night kill.
How were you given jailor keys? I thought the keys were given out n1?

The keys were given out night 1. But the keys did not have to be used that night. There was no time limit on the use of the keys.

I would like to consider that someone in Central might also have targeted Rosie and not just her own neighborhood. Our neighborhood had no clue Rosie was a PR and definitely did not know she was a cop. If Avi knew, he didn't tell us. I'm doubting East or West knew unless someone from Central mentioned it there. Is it possible to exlude these two neighborhoods by someone letting us know from each if Rosie's PR or being an investigative was mentioned? It looks like both South and Central knew.

From South, if Mertex is doc-that leaves Grandma and Rosie.

Central-Cafe-who is in another hood with TN at least, FA who is in West with SR, mathblade-which means both these neighborhoods could know and I'd like to exclude them. Grandma again, Aye again, Avi who's gone and if he knew didn't say anything, Sameech who if he knew didn't say anything.

So West and East-did anyone there know about Rosie?

Also, can Aye or Grandma explain why you felt it necessary to talk about Rosie to Central?

I still can't believe Rosie said she was a cop to a neighborhood where you don't know if there's scum there or not.

Any PR or even a possible PR was not discussed in my neighborhood. The only thing mentioned was her ability AFTER she used it and her meta change, which seemed off and possibly scummy. Of course you will want to confirm this with my neighbors I'm, sure.

Because it was a scummy move. We had Mertex, still one of the single most suspicious players in the game, at L1, and all of the sudden someone rode up and dropped an ability to distract attention away from her.

It might as well have been one of those smoke bomb capsules you always see in cartoons. lol

Why do you claim I was the most suspicious? I cleared myself against the accusations every one had made against me. You're either not reading the posts (which is a scumtell) or you are Scum.

The thing that made me suspicious was that I stole Shiatra's ability. I explained that.
Then it was that you all wanted me to use it, I explained that...my role as Doctor did the same thing without putting me in danger.
The lie that Grandma made about me not revealing has been explained over and over.

I claimed to be the Town Doctor, and anyone with any Mafia Game sense knows that you have to be pretty bold to make such a claim. No one has counterclaimed, and now the only chance Mafia had to take me out was at night and they made the mistake of both targeting me.

Now is your turn to explain why I'm suspicious, and who Mafia targeted that made them cancel each other.

( emphasis added)

I thought Wake cleared this up. If you had used the shield on Rosie she could have lived, you would have died.

No Cafe, Rosie could not be protected. She had unique Cop role where she could not be protected. Had I used the shield on Rosie, she still would have been dead, and I would have been dead, too. Wake said, whoever you "shield" - if they would die, you die instead. At least that was my understanding. Rosie even posted that on the neighborhood QT. She said, "don't waste it on me - I can't be protected".

No. Wake cleared that up, she could have been protected by the meat shield.

Cafe, your first link takes me to this post by Grandma:
You did. That's why MeBelle voted for you. She thought you were Scum.
*walks away from bait*

And, again, Rosie could not be protected. Instead of posting useless links, +quote the quotes and insert them in your post so we know that you are not just posting to create confusion.

No, It takes me to posts by Wake and Scarlet clearing the matter on what the meat shield can do.

You are quick to state I am trying to cause confusion.

The links above go to posts by Wake and SR, not Grandma.

2668 SR
@@Wake

Does using shield stop a kill from hitting a Macho cop?

2670 Wake
If a player were to guard someone targeted by an icy or fiery blast, that person would take the blast and die, while the original target would live.

All I know is that Rosie said in the QT that she could not be protected and not to use it on her. Since she flipped town, I'm more prone to believe her.

Forum List

Back