Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Wow-That was exciting!!

So we know, not that we didn't already, that Gath is fire scum and Sameech is ice scum.

I think the other ice is Aye.

I believe later or tomorrow we vote off Gath and have Mertex protect SR.

We know there is no jailer as Avi had the last set of keys. Not surprised there.

Let's give time for other townies to weigh in and Mertex to get back.

This game has been great, the best one we've played here yet, hands down.

You guys realize we are going to get our first town win. :party:

I am not surprised Gath offered up the deal he did. It's actually a smart move on his part because he needs ice out of the game. However, he will die and lose anyway. So maybe he'd rather town win than ice.

Great job-all the townies!!

You will discover that Gath is lying in the end BTW, but as long as he goes first, we have room for my mislynch so I will still win from the graveyard if you guys don't screw it up.

I will be voting Gath later today or tomorrow.

Plan wisely Sameech because tomorrow it is you.

Town is gonna win this one!!

Ever get the feeling you should stop thinking, especially when you're wrong, which in this game, is quite common? Please lynch me so that after I flip town, the REAL townies will see the load of BS you've been spewing out all along. I dare you.

You will discover that Gath is lying in the end BTW, but as long as he goes first, we have room for my mislynch so I will still win from the graveyard if you guys don't screw it up.

He has no reason to lie. He said he carried out the N1 kill. You are ice scum and are next after Gath.

Ever get the feeling you should stop thinking, especially when you're wrong, which in this game, is quite common? Please lynch me so that after I flip town, the REAL townies will see the load of BS you've been spewing out all along. I dare you.

Actually, lately, I've been right a lot. No, we are lynching Gath first, then Sameech. By then, your guilt or innocence should be obvious.

As long as they remember you said you were willing to believe Sameech over me.

Actually, since Aye was so willing to believe Sameech and help him try to set me up, I think her role in this is obvious.

Town win=

Gath today-fire
Sameech torrow-ice
Aye last-ice

He has no reason to lie. He said he carried out the N1 kill. You are ice scum and are next after Gath.

He also had no reason to confess. I already said it was all a gambit. I figured Avatar out all on my own but knew you guys would never lynch him and would never listen to me. It is part of your hardheaded group meta. It was a calculated Day 1 risk I was 100% sure on. If he doesn't flip godfather, then you will know he was lying about me as was Avatar because only in a Godfather set up would a single player carry out the night kill.

Wait and see, it will be exciting.

He also had no reason to confess. I already said it was all a gambit. I figured Avatar out all on my own but knew you guys would never lynch him and would never listen to me. It is part of your hardheaded group meta. It was a calculated Day 1 risk I was 100% sure on. If he doesn't flip godfather, then you will know he was lying about me as was Avatar because only in a Godfather set up would a single player carry out the night kill.

In every one of these games, only 1 scum carries out the NK. In this setup, 1 from each team does it. He has every reason to be honest with us now-to get you.

Yes, it will be exciting-when town wins!!

Actually, since Aye was so willing to believe Sameech and help him try to set me up, I think her role in this is obvious.

Town win=

Gath today-fire
Sameech torrow-ice
Aye last-ice

Once again, you are wrong about me, but keep on believing your own lies. Going in circles and chasing your own tail never got anyone anywhere.

Town win=

Gath today-fire
Sameech torrow-ice
Aye last-ice

Once again, you are wrong about me, but keep on believing your own lies. Going in circles and chasing your own tail never got anyone anywhere.

You believe Sameech without ever questioning it and were more than willing to help him try to set me up. That's really all the proof I need but it doesn't matter. The pieces have been coming together for awhile now and there's time. As long as town takes out Gath, then Sameech, it should be obvious where they go next.

In every one of these games, only 1 scum carries out the NK. In this setup, 1 from each team does it. He has every reason to be honest with us now-to get you.

Wrong! Last game, it was not that way. There wasn't 1 that did the kills - it was scum as a group.

Town win=

Gath today-fire
Sameech torrow-ice
Aye last-ice

You believe Sameech without ever questioning it and were more than willing to help him try to set me up. That's really all the proof I need but it doesn't matter. The pieces have been coming together for awhile now and there's time. As long as town takes out Gath, then Sameech, it should be obvious where they go next.

I really do hope they lynch me, just to prove you wrong about me. :biggrin:

Wrong! Last game, it was not that way. There wasn't 1 that did the kills - it was scum as a group.

Wrong, Scum as a group decides who to kill. Only one of them carries out the kill. I should know this quite well, as I did this in game 3.

Only if they kill you. I know you have all this irrational exuberance that Gath has set your Ice team up for the win, especially after you sucked up the place in Game 3 as scum, but other town members will see the light. No Godfather=they are lying. Hopefully others will see that and kill you after my mislynch so town can finally win in spite of your perpetual lying.

We should take Gath up on his "offer". It does not change the plan one iota. If he backstabs us and tries to kill me, well that's life. He has already claimed firescum. Mertex heals cafe. If I flip dead, Gath is lynched.

Gath, your target is House or Mathblade.

Wow-That was exciting!!

So we know, not that we didn't already, that Gath is fire scum and Sameech is ice scum.

I believe later or tomorrow we vote off Gath and have Mertex protect SR.

We know there is no jailer as Avi had the last set of keys. Not surprised there.

Let's give time for other townies to weigh in and Mertex to get back.

This game has been great, the best one we've played here yet, hands down.

You guys realize we are going to get our first town win. :party:

I am not surprised Gath offered up the deal he did. It's actually a smart move on his part because he needs ice out of the game. However, he will die and lose anyway. So maybe he'd rather town win than ice.

Great job-all the townies!!

Gath's deal is poorly structured but shows he has great promise as scum.

Forum List

Back