Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

"YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME, TOWNIE SCUM!!!"
mad.gif

And he's still ignorant of the proper context of scum in this game, lol.

Annnnnyyyway...

First off, let me just come out and say that House is clueless.

Town or scum, this is just my play style. If he doesn't like it, too bad.

In any case, however, I have just finished ironing out the terms of a deal with Cafe. You can take it or leave it, the choice is up to you.

I am FIRE SCUM.

However, I am fire scum who is willing to make a deal.

If you lynch Sam today, rather than me, I will use my NK ability to target one poster of your choice who you suspect to be Ice. I will report the results to you the next day.

What say you?

(Lol. Watch Ice totally flip their pants now.)

I meant to say to you in East the other issue with this "deal" you offered to let you live is, you all can't kill one another. Scum can't kill Scum, unless that changed beginning of Day 4. So your offer here would not do anything.... I just meant to say that earlier, but forgot to type it out.

WE DO NEED TO ENSURE MERTEX IS HERE BEFORE THE LYNCH THOUGH!!! SHE WAS V/LA. ( I think)
Nights are two/three days? She is back Saturday? Plenty of time right?

I think 2 days. And I was not sure if she said she would be back Sunday or Sat night, if Sat night, she will be too late with her protect.
Oh shit

Unvote

Well, either way, Ice will only get one of us, not two Fire will be eliminated. Flash lynch tomorrow and then onto the last scum. But I think your unvote is probably a good idea until we get a town consensus about what to do. I am going to look for Mertex's post, Be back in a few.

I meant to say to you in East the other issue with this "deal" you offered to let you live is, you all can't kill one another. Scum can't kill Scum, unless that changed beginning of Day 4. So your offer here would not do anything.... I just meant to say that earlier, but forgot to type it out.

True, but that's why I offered to report back with it my result. Lol

It'd give you a better shot of fingering Sam's partner than simple guessing.

If scum actually can kill scum now, it would also save you from having to put a lynch together at all the next day.

Maybe, but you can still whack a townie. :/ The issue is we would have to let you live and then take longer to kill Ice leaving possibly two kills and not one.

If scum actually can kill scum now, it would also save you from having to put a lynch together at all the next day.

True, but that was just a guess on my part because of what Wake said in the start of the game (about reconsidering that aspect of the game) then his announcement before Day 4.

Maybe, but you can still whack a townie. :/ The issue is we would have to let you live and then take longer to kill Ice leaving possibly two kills and not one.

Sure. There's an element of risk to it.

That's why I proposed it in the first place. It's not totally against my win condition.

However, if your guess turns out to be correct, you stand to gain a lot as well. It might very well be worth your while as such.

As I said before though, it's up to you guys. I'm not going to be around a whole lot this weekend anyway, so I figured that we might as well get this out of the way early. lol

FYI, no one has ever targeted Mertex to my knowledge.

The night fire and ice cancelled one another out, we both targeted FA.

Just sayin'...

FA is a popular guy. LOL And I recall FA being suspect to Sam in Central. This makes sense for Ice to hit FA.Weird you both picked FA that night, given all the choices, and then you all redirected to get him last night, or was that Ice who killed FA last night? OMG Gath did you kill Shai?!?!? OR was that Ice?

Sure. There's an element of risk to it.

That's why I proposed it in the first place. It's not totally against my win condition.

However, if your guess turns out to be correct, you stand to gain a lot as well. It might very well be worth your while as such.

As I said before though, it's up to you guys. I'm not going to be around a whole lot this weekend anyway, so I figured that we might as well get this out of the way early. lol

I think it's too risky. Sorry. Unless others disagree with me. But that is my 2 cents.

FA is a popular guy. LOL And I recall FA being suspect to Sam in Central. This makes sense for Ice to hit FA.Weird you both picked FA that night, given all the choices, and then you all redirected to get him last night, or was that Ice who killed FA last night? OMG Gath did you kill Shai?!?!? OR was that Ice?

Yea... Seemed kind of weird to me at the time too. lol

I actually picked him explicitly because he seemed like an out of the way target that wouldn't attract a lot of attention.

No, BTW, Shai was killed by Ice. :D

this guy has ulterior motives - he has no reason to help us because he'll get lynched tomorrow anyway. I have seen leashing done multiple times, and it never. ever. works.

Am I voting Gath? I think I was 10 pages ago.

Vote: Sgt_Gath

Just in case.

Also, props to House for his play - his pressuring of Gath was good and he's dead fucking right in that we don't help Gath.

Vote: Sgt_Gath

Just in case.

Also, props to House for his play - his pressuring of Gath was good and he's dead fucking right in that we don't help Gath.

You need to check our neighborhood TSO. House really had nothing to do with it and was told there, there could be no deal. Gath knew I had him, before he and House got into it, but I agree we got two and only need one more!

Who do you think is the last Ice scum TSO?

We also need to keep in mind Mertex' s absence for the healing aspect of tonight. So, I am unsure if we should wait 12 hours for the lynch to ensure she is back from V/LA to use her healing power. But I would not be surprised if Ice does not kill her to try and keep the game going longer, knowing they are losing Sam start of day 5.

I suppose SR can weigh in on this since she seems to think out how to best ensure our survival.

I also think the extra time will give us a plan so the thread is not closed for night before we all can discuss what to do, thus hold off the lynch until SR weighs in sometime tomorrow (IRL, not game tomorrow)!and says what to do- so Mertex can at least read it when she returns from v/la.

this guy has ulterior motives - he has no reason to help us because he'll get lynched tomorrow anyway. I have seen leashing done multiple times, and it never. ever. works.

Am I voting Gath? I think I was 10 pages ago.

Leashing? What does that mean. Pretty new to all these terms.

Forum List

Back