Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Spoken like true scum.

Ad hominem.

Surely, you can do better.

@Wake begs to differ.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you actually paid attention to the game, you'd remember that post because that was where you were originally called out for editing, too.

Still ad hominem.

Calling a player "Scummy," (aka suspicious), is part of the game.

And? It doesn't change the fact that you are resorting to name calling in lieu of actual arguments.

That's ad hominem.

Besides, I thought you said I wasn't worth the effort? lol

Are you just trying to distract attention away from yourself, House?

Spoken like true scum.

Ad hominem.

Please do not edit your posts.

@Wake begs to differ.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you actually paid attention to the game, you'd remember that post because that was where you were originally called out for editing, too.

Still ad hominem.

Please do not edit your posts.

And? It doesn't change the fact that you are resorting to name calling in lieu of actual arguments.

That's ad hominem.

231 pages into a game, and you still don't know the context of the word scum as it is used in this game. I think that says all we need to know in itself.

Are you just trying to distract attention away from yourself, House?

Terrible misdirection is terrible. I have nothing to worry about.

If I die, town can still win. When you die, your team loses for good.

Terrible misdirection is terrible. I have nothing to worry about.

If I die, town can still win. When you die, your team loses for good.

Oh, one of us is using misdirection alright.

I can assure you, however, that it is not me. lol

Annnnnyyyway...

First off, let me just come out and say that House is clueless.

Town or scum, this is just my play style. If he doesn't like it, too bad.

In any case, however, I have just finished ironing out the terms of a deal with Cafe. You can take it or leave it, the choice is up to you.

I am FIRE SCUM.

However, I am fire scum who is willing to make a deal.

If you lynch Sam today, rather than me, I will use my NK ability to target one poster of your choice who you suspect to be Ice. I will report the results to you the next day.

What say you?

(Lol. Watch Ice totally flip their pants now.)

So, I was right and this is not your first game, Gath? And the keys are in the toilet with Avatar?

So, I was right and this is not your first game, Gath? And the keys are in the toilet with Avatar?

No, this actually is my first game.

Yes, the keys died with Avi. He kind of screwed me over in that regard. lol

I was hoping I'd make it through tonight, so I could claim that whichever Townie died next had them. :D

Other townies may see this differently and want to keep you alive, and allow your kill, but I think its too dangerous for town to keep ANY scum alive.

Other townies may see this differently and want to keep you alive, and allow your kill, but I think its too dangerous for town to keep ANY scum alive.

Hey, I'm down for whatever. lol

I think that the crap storm this kicks up could be pretty useful for revealing Ice either way.

Forum List

Back