Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Avatar posted more than you... and he's dead.
You: 141
Me: 200
AyeCantSeeYou: 200 (to show my activity is on par with other "regular" players)

Hell, even Sameech posted more than you and he's hardly ever here... 148.

And these numbers are based upon?

The number of posts made by each member in this thread. If you're a scum hunter, you know how to figure that # out.

If you're scum, you're probably too busy to bother until you actually draw town.

Not seeing an actual argument here...

Not seeing an actual reason to post one.

Prove it. Post the link.

The number of posts made by each member in this thread. If you're a scum hunter, you know how to figure that # out.

Which follows... How exactly?

I'm not familiar with this board's lay out. I have no clue whether something like that can be figured out, let alone where.

Quite frankly, I don't really care enough to find out.

Nice evasion.

Precisely.

Why are you so bitchy tonight?
lol.gif

lol @ OMGUS. The only reason you even mentioned me was because I voted you. Hell you can't blame me dude... the only way to get you to talk at all is to start running you up. That's scummy as shit.

And you're any different?
lol.gif

You're MIA just as often as I am, and usually only contribute when something is going on.

Right. We should put a lot of stock in the opinion of a player that doesn't even pay enough attention to know that Mertex is a chick.

Of course, you don't have to pay much attention as scum, because you already know what we're out here trying to figure out!

Hmm... I just checked again, annnnd... You're right.

My mistake.

Somehow, I got the impression that she was a male poster with a female avatar.

Who really cares about gender in something like this anyway?

Please don't edit posts.

@ScarletRage Tag in da hood.

Prove it. Post the link.

Which follows... How exactly?

I'm not familiar with this board's lay out. I have no clue whether something like that can be figured out, let alone where.

Quite frankly, I don't really care enough to find out.

Exactly, you have no interest in scum hunting, so the tools to do so mean nothing to you.

You really should pick up those banana peels, because you're slipping all over the place.

Nice evasion.[/QUOTE]

It's called a distraction. The more your focus is split, the harder it is to dissemble.

Exactly, you have no interest in scum hunting, so the tools to do so mean nothing to you.

Even if I was scum, I would have an interest in scum hunting, simply because it goes towards scum's win condition.

Don't get all bitchy with me just because my methods aren't the same as your's. I could frankly care less what you think about them.

Besides which, ignorance of the board's technical functions indicates nothing besides... Well, ignorance of the board's technical functions.
shrug.gif

BTW, still not seeing that link I asked for.

It's called a distraction. The more your focus is split, the harder it is to dissemble.

You want to distract us?

Interesting. Why?

@Wake SGT_Gath edited this post.

Tattletale. lol

Well, it's kinda against the rules. Something you'd know if you paid attention.

He should already know since you called him on it sometime back. Post 1806 and I am pretty sure there are others as well, I noted while reading last night.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 61 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Again, I'm sorry. I make typos, and I like to correct them.

Tattletale. lol

He should already know since you called him on it sometime back. Post 1806 and I am pretty sure there are others as well, I noted while reading last night.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 61 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
If that is true Wake can handle it. It has been brought up. I trust Wake to handle this.

Even if I was scum, I would have an interest in scum hunting, simply because it goes towards scum's win condition.

I don't focus on scum's win condition. I focus on town's. I guess that's just the difference between "my methods" and "yours".

Don't get all bitchy with me just because my methods aren't the same as your's. I could frankly care less what you think about them.

Scummedy scum scum.

Town cares what town thinks and works with town. Scummedy scum are loners.

Besides which, ignorance of the board's technical functions indicates nothing besides... Well, ignorance of the board's technical functions.
shrug.gif
And town would seek knowledge on how to use them in order to scum hunt, not hide behind their ignorance as an excuse not to.

BTW, still not seeing that link I asked for.

Townies can confirm my numbers any time they want.

You want to distract us?

Interesting. Why?

Not "us". You. And I already explained why, but you just can't be bothered to pay attention.

Tattletale. lol

Again, I'm sorry. I make typos, and I like to correct them.

I hate them too, I've made plenty. The issue is imo in this game its too easy for scum to make a scum slip and go back and edit their posts. It is just not fair to those who have been following the rules.

I don't focus on scum's win condition. I focus on town's. I guess that's just the difference between "my methods" and "yours".

Well, excuse me for not being an anal retentive jackwipe about it.

Scummedy scum scum.

This is ad hominem bluster, nothing more.

And town would seek knowledge on how to use them in order to scum hunt, not hide behind their ignorance as an excuse not to.

You overestimate the importance this game.
icon_lol.gif

Link, signore?

Not "us". You. And I already explained why, but you just can't be bothered to pay attention.

To you? No, I'm afraid not.

Well, excuse me for not being an anal retentive jackwipe about it.

And another broken rule. @Wake, is that #3?

Scummedy scum scum.

This is ad hominem bluster, nothing more.
Nope, not ad hominem. Ad hominem would be that blazer you posted above, scumster.

Looks like I rattled your cage but good.

You overestimate the importance this game.
icon_lol.gif
The scum just oozes from your pores when you've been outed, broheim.

Link, signore?

To you? No, I'm afraid not.[/QUOTE]

No reason for me to bother, then. Town can verify anytime they want to. Scum can fend for themselves.

^ Butchered quote, sorry.

I would edit it to fix, but that'd be against the rules. ;)

It's true.
shrug.gif

This is the way I play. If you don't like it, tough cookies.
I don't answer to you, nor do I care what you think.

Nope, not ad hominem. Ad hominem would be that blazer you posted above, scumster.

No, it was an ad hominem attack, as is what you posted above.

Again, nice try though...

And another ad hominem!

Apparently, "completely normal reaction to someone acting like a dick" = "scum" in your book.

Go figure.

No reason for me to bother, then.

Ah, if only you could have come to conclusion ten posts ago...

I'll be waiting for that link.
2wave.gif

It's true.
shrug.gif

This is the way I play. If you don't like it, tough cookies.
I don't answer to you, nor do I care what you think.

Spoken like true scum.

No, it was an ad hominem attack, as is what you posted above.

Again, nice try though...

@Wake begs to differ.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you actually paid attention to the game, you'd remember that post because that was where you were originally called out for editing, too.

And another ad hominem!

Please do not edit your posts.

Calling a player "Scummy," (aka suspicious), is part of the game.

Forum List

Back