Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

In every one of these games, only 1 scum carries out the NK. In this setup, 1 from each team does it. He has every reason to be honest with us now-to get you.

Yes, it will be exciting-when town wins!!

Wrong! Last game, it was not that way. There wasn't 1 that did the kills - it was scum as a group.

Wrong, Scum as a group decides who to kill. Only one of them carries out the kill. I should know this quite well, as I did this in game 3.

Me, Grandma, and FA were scum in the last game. We never picked one person to carry out the kill. I should know, since I was there and you weren't.

Yes, and Sameech wasn't there either but he agrees with you.

I know that only one scum submits the kill. I did it in game 3-anyone can read the scum QT's from game 2 and 3 to see how it works. Please keep agreeing with ice scum more. It is very helpful.

You obviously did not read anything from the last game. All of us agreed on the kill, no individual carried it out - it was a group kill. Keep chasing your own tail, Wolf. You consistently lose sight of what your target is each time.

Your game didn't have any town PR's. It was an exception, not the rule and you know that.

Your defense of Sameech is noted.

Where in my reply above was I defending Sameech?

You are parroting his line about one scum not carrying out the NK, just like you parroted his gambit stuff and his trying to set me up yesterday and said you believed him over me.

You are helping him and it is obvious to anyone paying attention.

You are parroting his line about one scum not carrying out the NK, just like you parroted his gambit stuff and his trying to set me up yesterday and said you believed him over me.

Guess again! I spoke the truth about the previous game, even though you keep trying to twist it.

Your theory and my second theory both have my hood as total town.

That would make 2 all-town neighborhoods then. Mine (South) is all town as well.

If you are scum, that's not all town.

And I know as a fact I'm town, much to your dismay. Hate to break it to you, but your rambling theories don't hold water, since you keep putting them in a sieve.

If I am wrong, I'll apologize to you after town wins this one. But the fact of the matter is, you are the best prospect for the other ice scum. It will become even more obvious when you are still alive at the end when Gath and Sameech are gone.

Guess again! I spoke the truth about the previous game, even though you keep trying to twist it.

WTF? Last game is not this game and it has been explained why repeatedly.

You are just trying to confuse the issue and help Sameech. Last game is not this game and you know that.

That would make 2 all-town neighborhoods then. Mine (South) is all town as well.

And I know as a fact I'm town, much to your dismay. Hate to break it to you, but your rambling theories don't hold water, since you keep putting them in a sieve.

If I am wrong, I'll apologize to you after town wins this one. But the fact of the matter is, you are the best prospect for the other ice scum. It will become even more obvious when you are still alive at the end when Gath and Sameech are gone.

That's the best you can come up with? I don't want an apology from you. I want the rest of town to see that you are misguiding them with what you've said. For that matter, why shouldn't you be the better prospect for being scum?

That's the best you can come up with? I don't want an apology from you. I want the rest of town to see that you are misguiding them with what you've said. For that matter, why shouldn't you be the better prospect for being scum?

LOL-Take me out tonight. I dare you!! Freeze me. Go for it!!

We should take Gath up on his "offer". It does not change the plan one iota. If he backstabs us and tries to kill me, well that's life. He has already claimed firescum. Mertex heals cafe. If I flip dead, Gath is lynched.

Gath, your target is House or Mathblade.

Here's some logic you'd be hard pressed to argue, Scarlet...

If I were scum, I'd have advocated Gath's deal and directed him towards an easy sell to whittle down the town and increase my chances to win as the last remaining scum.

If I were scum, I'd have bused Sam and advocated his lynch to keep fire hunting down an extra night to continue the 2 kills/night.

Instead, I have been actively hunting & voted fire scum when almost nobody else was willing to do so, in order to cut the NK's down.

Your suspicion of me is irrational.

My theories have been pretty solid lately and that's why you and Sameech want me lynched.

My dear, if I am lynched, the finger is pointed straight at you. I'd be happy to volunteer if it weren't for the fact that we have 2 scum standing in line for the gallows now and lynching a townie would be a mistake. But otherwise, I'd happily volunteer just to show town your lies.

Can someone please explain why we do not lynch fire scum? It will save a townies life :D only one shot would go off.

In case we derp and do shoot me then Gath, Sameech, Aye/Wolf are my team suggestions. Aye/Wolf is an or.

I agree with lynching Gath first, then Sameech. That's my plan and I'll be back later today or tomorrow to vote. I will only vote someone other than Gath-Sameech, if we need to avoid a NL. Having 2 possible townie kills overnight is too risky. And mathblade, as long as Gath and Sameech are taken out, if you want to try to lynch me, that's fine because it will catch Aye. But please do the other 2 first so town can win.

God I love it when a gambit pays off better than expected. MVP to Aye for cracking Gath. Mislynch me which will confirm that Wolf is perpetuating a lie based on Avatar's lie based on my gambit, quickhammer her, and find out who among TN Lite and SR is the remaining scum and I'll have the champagne chilled in Victory Lane for our first (and much needed) proper town win where I will bore you with stories of how gambits do help town and how you should never ever ever try to paint popcorn ceilings unless you want to spend a week replacing them.

In every one of these games, only 1 scum carries out the NK. In this setup, 1 from each team does it. He has every reason to be honest with us now-to get you.

You are just trying to confuse the issue and help Sameech. Last game is not this game and you know that.

I'm not the one trying to confuse anything.

This is what you said, correct?

I simply corrected you on that, stating what was done in the last game. You went on to argue against it. End of story.

LOL-Take me out tonight. I dare you!! Freeze me. Go for it!!

As town, I can't freeze anyone, but you already know that. Try again.

Hey, I just realized, we have already won if SR if telling the truth because Ice can't kill her!!!!!!

Party at my house. Free paint stirrers for everybody :eusa_clap::huddle::mm::party:

My dear, if I am lynched, the finger is pointed straight at you. I'd be happy to volunteer if it weren't for the fact that we have 2 scum standing in line for the gallows now and lynching a townie would be a mistake. But otherwise, I'd happily volunteer just to show town your lies.

Keep trying. Rewording what I said earlier directed to you is a big fail.

Ever get the feeling you should stop thinking, especially when you're wrong, which in this game, is quite common? Please lynch me so that after I flip town, the REAL townies will see the load of BS you've been spewing out all along. I dare you.

I'm not the one trying to confuse anything.

This is what you said, correct?

I simply corrected you on that, stating what was done in the last game. You went on to argue against it. End of story.

You know what's funny? Your partner is trying to tell me in the hood that I've outed myself as scum because a Godfather doesn't exist in this game. The problem with this is, a Godfather didn't exist in game 3 and still only 1 scum submitted and carried out the NK. This is essential in a game with town PR's.

You are both parroting the same thing. You should really stop that and bus him instead, LOL.

I agree with lynching Gath first, then Sameech. That's my plan and I'll be back later today or tomorrow to vote. I will only vote someone other than Gath-Sameech, if we need to avoid a NL. Having 2 possible townie kills overnight is too risky. And mathblade, as long as Gath and Sameech are taken out, if you want to try to lynch me, that's fine because it will catch Aye. But please do the other 2 first so town can win.

Yep, it'll catch me as town. Guaranteed!

Forum List

Back