Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

In every one of these games, only 1 scum carries out the NK. In this setup, 1 from each team does it. He has every reason to be honest with us now-to get you.
You are parroting his line about one scum not carrying out the NK, just like you parroted his gambit stuff and his trying to set me up yesterday and said you believed him over me.

You are helping him and it is obvious to anyone paying attention.

Guess again! I spoke the truth about the previous game, even though you keep trying to twist it.

WTF? Last game is not this game and it has been explained why repeatedly.

You are just trying to confuse the issue and help Sameech. Last game is not this game and you know that.

I'm not the one trying to confuse anything.

This is what you said, correct?
In every one of these games, only 1 scum carries out the NK. In this setup, 1 from each team does it. He has every reason to be honest with us now-to get you.

I simply corrected you on that, stating what was done in the last game. You went on to argue against it. End of story.

You know what's funny? Your partner is trying to tell me in the hood that I've outed myself as scum because a Godfather doesn't exist in this game. The problem with this is, a Godfather didn't exist in game 3 and still only 1 scum submitted and carried out the NK. This is essential in a game with town PR's.

You are both parroting the same thing. You should really stop that and bus him instead, LOL.

Nice deflection on what I said above. The fact still remains that you made a false statement, bolded above. Another false statement by you is that I have a partner in this game. As a VT, I have no partner. Only scum does. Try again. Falsehoods remain false, no matter how much you twist them in the toilet.

You are parroting his line about one scum not carrying out the NK, just like you parroted his gambit stuff and his trying to set me up yesterday and said you believed him over me.

You are helping him and it is obvious to anyone paying attention.

Guess again! I spoke the truth about the previous game, even though you keep trying to twist it.

WTF? Last game is not this game and it has been explained why repeatedly.

You are just trying to confuse the issue and help Sameech. Last game is not this game and you know that.

I'm not the one trying to confuse anything.

This is what you said, correct?

I simply corrected you on that, stating what was done in the last game. You went on to argue against it. End of story.

You know what's funny? Your partner is trying to tell me in the hood that I've outed myself as scum because a Godfather doesn't exist in this game. The problem with this is, a Godfather didn't exist in game 3 and still only 1 scum submitted and carried out the NK. This is essential in a game with town PR's.

You are both parroting the same thing. You should really stop that and bus him instead, LOL.

Nice deflection on what I said above. The fact still remains that you made a false statement, bolded above. Another false statement by you is that I have a partner in this game. As a VT, I have no partner. Only scum does. Try again. Falsehoods remain false, no matter how much you twist them in the toilet.

LOL-Have a good day Aye.

[QUOTE="Wolfsister77, post: 9789269, member: 38281"

LOL-Have a good day Aye.[/QUOTE]

I am! Waiting on an architect to get me an updated ceiling/floor plan so I can fix what he f'ed up on the mechanical and plumbing side.

[QUOTE="Wolfsister77, post: 9789269, member: 38281"

LOL-Have a good day Aye.

I am! Waiting on an architect to get me an updated ceiling/floor plan so I can fix what he f'ed up on the mechanical and plumbing side.[/QUOTE]
You and Sameech should both hire contractors :)

You obviously did not read anything from the last game. All of us agreed on the kill, no individual carried it out - it was a group kill. Keep chasing your own tail, Wolf. You consistently lose sight of what your target is each time.

The kills are solo this game. We select communally, and the nominate a member to carry out the kill.

Here's some logic you'd be hard pressed to argue, Scarlet...

If I were scum, I'd have advocated Gath's deal and directed him towards an easy sell to whittle down the town and increase my chances to win as the last remaining scum.

Or you would have simply tried to rush a lynch, so I could finger you as scum...

Oh wait! You did that already. lol

If I were scum, I'd have advocated Gath's deal and directed him towards an easy sell to whittle down the town and increase my chances to win as the last remaining scum.

Or you would have simply tried to rush a lynch, so I could finger you as scum...

Could not*

LOL-Have a good day Aye.

I am! Waiting on an architect to get me an updated ceiling/floor plan so I can fix what he f'ed up on the mechanical and plumbing side.
You and Sameech should both hire contractors :)

Contractors!!! Don't get me started on em! I'm in engineering and have seen them do both good and bad things.
Lord knows it is better than me. Every handyman thing I did on mission trips involved destruction. Turns out I am good at that! :D

The reason I am considering this, is that Gath has the same objective as town to get rid of ice scum so he could be helpful to us on who the other one is besides Sameech. He has already confessed. He has nothing to lose. His deal with town is actually a good move on his part and I don't see why he wouldn't follow through with it because it would help ice if he didn't. Town can use it to our advantage to get a win for town. Especially since there is not a town consensus on who the other ice is yet.

I didnt rush shit, scum. I voted and stated my reason.

Rushing would have been advocating others to do the same.

Wait... why am I bothering with confirmed scum?

Have a nice lynch, brah.

The reason I am considering this, is that Gath has the same objective as town to get rid of ice scum so he could be helpful to us on who the other one is besides Sameech. He has already confessed. He has nothing to lose. His deal with town is actually a good move on his part and I don't see why he wouldn't follow through with it because it would help ice if he didn't. Town can use it to our advantage to get a win for town. Especially since there is not a town consensus on who the other ice is yet.

Not if you pick town for the NK, which I happen to be.

Not if you pick town for the NK, which I happen to be.

Who do you think the scum are?

Forum List

Back