Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Cafe-I've been pushing Sameech like a mad woman and he's been calling me scum here and in the hood big time and voting me. If you really want to think I'm the other, that is more than fine if you have to lynch me as long as you get the 2 confirmed scum first so town can win. I'm not even going to fight it at this point. The important people to survive until the end are the for sure town's. If you lynch the 2 scum, I am expendable and don't have to survive to win. I can tell you it is a mislynch but that's what everyone will say now so do what you must.

Cafe-I've been pushing Sameech like a mad woman and he's been calling me scum here and in the hood big time and voting me. If you really want to think I'm the other, that is more than fine if you have to lynch me as long as you get the 2 confirmed scum first so town can win. I'm not even going to fight it at this point. The important people to survive until the end are the for sure town's. If you lynch the 2 scum, I am expendable and don't have to survive to win. I can tell you it is a mislynch but that's what everyone will say now so do what you must.

If you have been paying attention, when I post, I post my thoughts many a time. Sometimes they all come pouring out. I told you I was being honest on my thoughts on you. Just because it is a thought by no means did it mean I was or am pushing for your lynch. I told you it was my honest thought on the matter of you pushing people to out their roles, esp when we had scum on the hook, not one but two ( Gath and Sam) . So it was unnecessary to have outed roles yesterday IMO. So please, do not think I am advocating your lynch. Sometimes its good to read and maybe retain the info for the future so as not to appear in a manner which is detrimental to town. That is all.

Oh and I might as well state the top two on my list are

Math.

Math for seemingly covering for Sam AND because I has her pegged as scum before she replaced Mebelle.

Aye WAS on my list because of convos ( vig shot and outing Rosie) which happened in Central but they would have made her Fire scum. It was her insistence about the VIG and her timing which made me think she was scum. BUT looking back on the conversations Sam had no clue how her ability worked. He wanted Aye to take the Vig shot at Avi. For him not to know how Aye's ability worked, makes me want to cross her off my list.

I apologize for being late with the VC. I got hit by some sort of flu that put me on my back, sleeping for around five hours. Going to get to this VC once my body stops hurting everywhere.

If you have been paying attention, when I post, I post my thoughts many a time. Sometimes they all come pouring out. I told you I was being honest on my thoughts on you. Just because it is a thought by no means did it mean I was or am pushing for your lynch. I told you it was my honest thought on the matter of you pushing people to out their roles, esp when we had scum on the hook, not one but two ( Gath and Sam) . So it was unnecessary to have outed roles yesterday IMO. So please, do not think I am advocating your lynch. Sometimes its good to read and maybe retain the info for the future so as not to appear in a manner which is detrimental to town. That is all.

Fine, I am also going to say my thoughts as well. I think we all should put our thoughts here. It's why I asked who everyone's suspects are.

The outing of the roles was necessary because we did not have Gath or Sameech solid at that time and several wanted to vote SR-at least 3 or 4. So it had to be done. IMO, yes it was very necessary. Mainly to avoid mislynching SR and to get town on track and all on the same page to lynch scum which was and is crucial.

I have already said who I am suspicious of and my reasons. I am also cool with a mislynch if enough people suspect me-besides Sameech and Aye-so that town will go after who I suspect and can still win when it is shown I am town. I don't need to be around until the end. The for sure towns do so the last scum can't hide or try to push another townie as scum. I'd much rather go then have you or SR or Mertex go.

So let's just do one thing at a time here. I'm hoping everyone shares and yes, I will check my hood and see what Sameech had to say as well as Avi when I have time.

I apologize for being late with the VC. I got hit by some sort of flu that put me on my back, sleeping for around five hours. Going to get to this VC once my body stops hurting everywhere.

Go back to sleep. Later I'll do a rough vote count before we all decide to cast our votes. It isn't essential right now for you to have a vc for us. Feel better Wake.

Fine, I am also going to say my thoughts as well. I think we all should put our thoughts here. It's why I asked who everyone's suspects are.

The outing of the roles was necessary because we did not have Gath or Sameech solid at that time and several wanted to vote SR-at least 3 or 4. So it had to be done. IMO, yes it was very necessary. Mainly to avoid mislynching SR and to get town on track and all on the same page to lynch scum which was and is crucial.

I have already said who I am suspicious of and my reasons. I am also cool with a mislynch if enough people suspect me-besides Sameech and Aye-so that town will go after who I suspect and can still win when it is shown I am town. I don't need to be around until the end. The for sure towns do so the last scum can't hide or try to push another townie as scum. I'd much rather go then have you or SR or Mertex go.

So let's just do one thing at a time here. I'm hoping everyone shares and yes, I will check my hood and see what Sameech had to say as well as Avi when I have time.

No, we had caught Sam in his lies which you and House confirmed. Gath had been caught the night before, and I knew he was scum as well. I would have declared if I thought SR was going to be lynched.

Go back to sleep. Later I'll do a rough vote count before we all decide to cast our votes. It isn't essential right now for you to have a vc for us. Feel better Wake.

I'll bet Wolf and others can help you out here with and unofficial count Wake, GET BETTER.

No, we had caught Sam in his lies which you and House confirmed. Gath had been caught the night before, and I knew he was scum as well. I would have declared if I thought SR was going to be lynched.

I would never have known you would of declared now would I? And we still had 3 people voting SR and TSO declaring her scum.

I did what I thought was right and take full responsibility for it. I really don't care to argue this now because it is done.

I would never have known you would of declared now would I? And we still had 3 people voting SR and TSO declaring her scum.

I did what I thought was right and take full responsibility for it. I really don't care to argue this now because it is done.

We are conversing Wolf, not arguing.

TSO was in the game for what 4 or 5 posts and automatically declared SR scum after he stated he would not read? Try to take everything into account, his declaring her scum then asking if we lynched her yet made me very uneasy. It also made me think back to TN's thing with Mertex, what a better way for scum to ensure town is not protected, buddy up to who you think is the doc and have them unnecessarily protect themselves as scum, that don't need it. I don't know what to think of TSO given he replaced TN who says he did not know he even had a hood, when that was a major topic of discussion in the beginning of the game?

I am thinking you may be off on Aye, Wolf. Redirect your thoughts for a bit. I am going to as well. I may be wrong, just as I said earlier everyone is on the table for me.

OK Cafe, I agree, lets focus. Here is my case on Aye and you can tell me if you agree or not. This isn't critical until after a couple more days are up and then it should be easier to find the 3rd anyway.

-First TSO was someone Avi and Sameech hardcore wanted to lynch D1 and gave me a ton of crap when they could not. He has been fairly townie since replacing in.

-Second, mathblade has not really been defending Sameech the way Aye has and seemed genuinely upset once you came out as fireproof that she was wrong.

-Aye spent yesterday and today telling us all of Sam's suspicions of me, much of which is not entirely truthful of how I behaved in the hood, suggested the day before that this was a gambit of Sam's which he also has said, was defending his Godfather talk by saying all scum carried out the kill in game 4 trying to call me wrong for saying only one will carry out the kill this game and Gath was not lying when he said he did it and not Avi, and has been helping Sameech set me up as scum. She even said yesterday, she believes him over me.

I will review everything he has said in the hood about others and provide any more info. I can find.

I am thinking you may be off on Aye, Wolf. Redirect your thoughts for a bit. I am going to as well. I may be wrong, just as I said earlier everyone is on the table for me.

OK Cafe, I agree, lets focus. Here is my case on Aye and you can tell me if you agree or not. This isn't critical until after a couple more days are up and then it should be easier to find the 3rd anyway.

-First TSO was someone Avi and Sameech hardcore wanted to lynch D1 and gave me a ton of crap when they could not. He has been fairly townie since replacing in.

-Second, mathblade has not really been defending Sameech the way Aye has and seemed genuinely upset once you came out as fireproof that she was wrong.

-Aye spent yesterday and today telling us all of Sam's suspicions of me, much of which is not entirely truthful of how I behaved in the hood, suggested the day before that this was a gambit of Sam's which he also has said, was defending his Godfather talk by saying all scum carried out the kill in game 4 trying to call me wrong for saying only one will carry out the kill this game and Gath was not lying when he said he did it and not Avi, and has been helping Sameech set me up as scum. She even said yesterday, she believes him over me.

I will review everything he has said in the hood about others and provide any more info. I can find.

I thought about that too which made me thing TN/TSO may be town and probably is. It was just hard for me to read him as town because of asking if we lynched someone when he admitted he had not even bothered to read the thread. That's all.

The town stands to gain nothing by trusting scum that we can't attain on or own, and we stand to lose more innocents every day you are alive.

There are 7 of us left in this game. Even in a worst case scenario, that still gives us 6 game days to find ONE scum if we lynch you now to cut the NKs down to 1. Maybe even more.

TL;DR> You got nothin'

Or you could select my target wisely, and basically win the game outright.

Like I said, it's up to all of you. If you want to take two weeks to do what could probably be done in two days using my method, that's your prerogative.

TSO was in the game for what 4 or 5 posts and automatically declared SR scum after he stated he would not read? Try to take everything into account, his declaring her scum then asking if we lynched her yet made me very uneasy. It also made me think back to TN's thing with Mertex, what a better way for scum to ensure town is not protected, buddy up to who you think is the doc and have them unnecessarily protect themselves as scum, that don't need it. I don't know what to think of TSO given he replaced TN who says he did not know he even had a hood, when that was a major topic of discussion in the beginning of the game?[/QUOTE]

This is a pretty bad misrep.

After I hardpushed SR, I re-aligned my reads, asked for a massclaim, confirmed her, and started pushing Sameech and Gath simultaneously. I also immediately questioned Sameech's legitimacy when I replaced in.

TSO was in the game for what 4 or 5 posts and automatically declared SR scum after he stated he would not read? Try to take everything into account, his declaring her scum then asking if we lynched her yet made me very uneasy. It also made me think back to TN's thing with Mertex, what a better way for scum to ensure town is not protected, buddy up to who you think is the doc and have them unnecessarily protect themselves as scum, that don't need it. I don't know what to think of TSO given he replaced TN who says he did not know he even had a hood, when that was a major topic of discussion in the beginning of the game?

This is a pretty bad misrep.

After I hardpushed SR, I re-aligned my reads, asked for a massclaim, confirmed her, and started pushing Sameech and Gath simultaneously. I also immediately questioned Sameech's legitimacy when I replaced in.[/QUOTE]

We discussed your "have we lynched SR comment in Central"

My point to Wolf was how can we be sure of your reads on SR as scum when you came in all helter skelter at first gunning for SR and stating you were not going to read the thread. Meaning how can your read on SR be from this game and not past game meta where the two of you interacted. Simply put, I was not putting much into your scum read on SR due to lack on time on the game before you declared her scum.

Please let me clarify I am not trying to peg you as scum, I was trying to reason with Wolf everything needs to be taken into account. That's all. I did not mean to misrepresent you at all. If I have my apologies.

The posts you refer to where you say I was telling everyone about Sam's suspicions of you were in reference to Cafe asking me to verify what was said in particular posts made in Central.

I never defended anyone's 'godfather' talk. To do so would mean I am scum and know who the others are. I told you that in the last game, scum, as a group, made the NK's - not one did it individually. That was in response to you INSISTING that in EVERY game, only 1 scum does the kill. In no way did I quote anything Sam said in any of my responses to you on that. Somehow, you wove that little part in all by yourself.

FYI - I was only responding to the part I had bolded in my reply to you, which is below, along with my original response. I never said anything about this game in it.

Wrong! Last game, it was not that way. There wasn't 1 that did the kills - it was scum as a group.

The posts you refer to where you say I was telling everyone about Sam's suspicions of you were in reference to Cafe asking me to verify what was said in particular posts made in Central.

I never defended anyone's 'godfather' talk. To do so would mean I am scum and know who the others are. I told you that in the last game, scum, as a group, made the NK's - not one did it individually. That was in response to you INSISTING that in EVERY game, only 1 scum does the kill. In no way did I quote anything Sam said in any of my responses to you on that. Somehow, you wove that little part in all by yourself.

FYI - I was only responding to the part I had bolded in my reply to you, which is below, along with my original response. I never said anything about this game in it.

Wrong! Last game, it was not that way. There wasn't 1 that did the kills - it was scum as a group.

And, of course, the damn forum software didn't put all of the post in:

In every one of these games, only 1 scum carries out the NK. In this setup, 1 from each team does it. He has every reason to be honest with us now-to get you.

Yes, it will be exciting-when town wins!!

Forum List

Back