Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I had already suggested at the beginning of this day that I be lynched to prove I'm town and so town would know who to go after the next day. Wolf came out shortly afterwards saying she'd take the lynch for House, since she believes he's town. Now we have Math pretty much saying what I did - lynch me so everyone knows who the last scum is.

Scum is either Wolf or House.

My offer still stands - lynch me to prove I'm town, then ya'll go after Wolf.

The only other way for town to win is to lynch Wolf or House today, which will leave us at 3 to 1, then lynch the other one the next day. Scum is in one of the two. Ya'll know who I think it is.

Yeah, it's not me as I keep saying over and over. I am really starting to wonder about the fact that myself, Aye, and math all want to sacrifice ourselves. I have to talk to House in the hood. There is a reason I want to save him. Please give this some time.

Sorry hot water died PG&E guy coming no time for wall yet....Ugh I am sorry y'all.

@Wolfsister77 It is about optimizing end game. I feel town will not win if I am in the final three. Ask yourself what end game makes town win? If it includes you then hunt scum. If it doesn't then now is the time for the confusion to be removed.

A lot of what happens here depends on my convo with House but I think I would be a terrible choice in a 3 person lylo because 2 people here suspect me and I don't think anyone has gotten more than 2 votes-me. Therefore, depending on what happens there, I strongly believe I should be the lynch today. BUT, this strongly depends on my convo with House.

I would be really upset if I was lynched at lylo and town lost. Really, really, upset. Really, really, really, really upset. I don't want that. I really don't want that. I'd rather be lynched now but I really, really, really, really need to talk to House so please WAIT until I do so.

Sorry hot water died PG&E guy coming no time for wall yet....Ugh I am sorry y'all.

@Wolfsister77 It is about optimizing end game. I feel town will not win if I am in the final three. Ask yourself what end game makes town win? If it includes you then hunt scum. If it doesn't then now is the time for the confusion to be removed.

I would definitely be willing to be lynched today if it comes to that. Too many suspect me. I am definitely re-thinking things because of the fact that you and Aye want to be lynched also is making me re-evaluate which is why I need to talk to House about something.

Darksiders_II_Online_IceGiant.jpg

Vote Count 6.1

Wolfsister77 (1): AyeCantSeeYou
House (1): ScarletRage
Mathblade (1): Mathblade

Not Voting (3):
House, CafeAuLait, Wolfsister77

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is 9/25/14, @ 9AM central.
Absolutely nobody is Mod-confirmed Town.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

[Sameech] - Inspection
Choose one player. The Mod will secretly tell you via PM what that player's "" ability is. To activate, post "Inspect: Player's Name."

[AyeCantSeeYou] - Revengeance
If you are lynched this Day, you may then select and kill one player. You may not activate this ability after you've been lynched. This ability may only be used during Day 1 or 2.

[Avatar4321] - Negation
Select one player. He or she will not be able to use his or her "" ability until the following Day.

House is the only defensive one. Well Cafe and I know we are not being lynched. House has no clear line of thinking between his flips.

PG&E guy is here as well.

If a buddy is boned, scum should be on the bussers. This makes Mathblade less likely to be scum.
Mathblade hard defended Gath, and he was solo fire scum. House soft defended Gath. An outright defense is less helpful to scum. Scum want to keep people they can lynch around for later.
House hard defended Mertex when she first claimed. Then he and SAmeech start planting doubt about Mertex towards the end.
Ice scum would go after me after I claimed. Fire scum would have wanted me around as mislynch bait. Look at what happened. Gath townread me for no reason. House and Mathblade jumped onto me immediately after I revealed "1-shot" iceproof townie.
Look who wouldn't start another wagon despite arguing Grandma was town. House.

Absolutely nobody is Mod-confirmed Town.

That's an interesting note. I wonder why Wake felt the need to point that out at this stage.

Still at it I see, Scarlet. I posted my reasons for my votes and unvotes.

I see no value in sacrificing when we can ill afford the mislynch, especially when mine will leave town suspecting more than one alternative.

House is the only defensive one. Well Cafe and I know we are not being lynched. House has no clear line of thinking between his flips.

If a buddy is boned, scum should be on the bussers. This makes Mathblade less likely to be scum.
Mathblade hard defended Gath, and he was solo fire scum. House soft defended Gath. An outright defense is less helpful to scum. Scum want to keep people they can lynch around for later.
House hard defended Mertex when she first claimed. Then he and SAmeech start planting doubt about Mertex towards the end.
Ice scum would go after me after I claimed. Fire scum would have wanted me around as mislynch bait. Look at what happened. Gath townread me for no reason. House and Mathblade jumped onto me immediately after I revealed "1-shot" iceproof townie.

I voted you for voting yourself, add ice already explained.

Just like I campaigned against Moonglow because HE was anti-town.

I don't like anti-town.

If we mislynch House, we only have one lynch left, do I have the numbers correct?

Yeah, it's not me as I keep saying over and over. I am really starting to wonder about the fact that myself, Aye, and math all want to sacrifice ourselves. I have to talk to House in the hood. There is a reason I want to save him. Please give this some time.

What is the reason you want to save him Wolf?

I really hate this new forum sometimes.

What is the reason you want to save House Wolf?

I don't like anti-town.

It's statements like the above which make me believe you are scum. You campaigned against Moon because he was anti-town, however this is your "first" game and to recognize this "anti town behavior" and to know one needs to "campaign against it" in their first couple of real life days of play is fascinating.

First game I played we had one player get upset and was playing anti town, however SCUM was pushing him to do just that and starting a scene. Guess who got voted off first day, the townie scum was pushing.

Is anyone against the QT's being locked at this point? The last scum won't be able to hide behind town by explaining away things or by planning anything in their neighborhood if they don't have access to it. It won't take much for that person to trip and expose him/herself.

I don't like anti-town.

It's statements like the above which make me believe you are scum. You campaigned against Moon because he was anti-town, however this is your "first" game and to recognize this "anti town behavior" and to know one needs to "campaign against it" in their first couple of real life days of play is fascinating.

First game I played we had one player get upset and was playing anti town, however SCUM was pushing him to do just that and starting a scene. Guess who got voted off first day, the townie scum was pushing.

You don't have access to our neighborhood, Cafe. Moonglow was talked about a lot.

Plus the whole posting of his PR in GT was all kinds of hinky.

As far as going after anti-town, that's just common sense. As town, we are required to play to our win con. Anyone that isn't doing that, needs to go.

Forum List

Back