Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

House is the only defensive one. Well Cafe and I know we are not being lynched. House has no clear line of thinking between his flips.

PG&E guy is here as well.

If a buddy is boned, scum should be on the bussers. This makes Mathblade less likely to be scum.
Mathblade hard defended Gath, and he was solo fire scum. House soft defended Gath. An outright defense is less helpful to scum. Scum want to keep people they can lynch around for later.
House hard defended Mertex when she first claimed. Then he and SAmeech start planting doubt about Mertex towards the end.
Ice scum would go after me after I claimed. Fire scum would have wanted me around as mislynch bait. Look at what happened. Gath townread me for no reason. House and Mathblade jumped onto me immediately after I revealed "1-shot" iceproof townie.
Look who wouldn't start another wagon despite arguing Grandma was town. House.

I voted you for voting yourself, add ice already explained.

Just like I campaigned against Moonglow because HE was anti-town.

I don't like anti-town.

It's statements like the above which make me believe you are scum. You campaigned against Moon because he was anti-town, however this is your "first" game and to recognize this "anti town behavior" and to know one needs to "campaign against it" in their first couple of real life days of play is fascinating.

First game I played we had one player get upset and was playing anti town, however SCUM was pushing him to do just that and starting a scene. Guess who got voted off first day, the townie scum was pushing.

You don't have access to our neighborhood, Cafe. Moonglow was talked about a lot.

Plus the whole posting of his PR in GT was all kinds of hinky.

As far as going after anti-town, that's just common sense. As town, we are required to play to our win con. Anyone that isn't doing that, needs to go.

Moon did not mention any PR in the GT,

Did Sam mention he was sick, prior to his being lynched, in your neighborhood House?

Oh and the reason I mentioned Moon, sometimes players can come off as anti-town because scum are pushing them to make it appear that way. This is why you need to evaluate everything which is going on, not just one players actions which might seem anti-town.

House is the only defensive one. Well Cafe and I know we are not being lynched. House has no clear line of thinking between his flips.

PG&E guy is here as well.

If a buddy is boned, scum should be on the bussers. This makes Mathblade less likely to be scum.
Mathblade hard defended Gath, and he was solo fire scum. House soft defended Gath. An outright defense is less helpful to scum. Scum want to keep people they can lynch around for later.
House hard defended Mertex when she first claimed. Then he and SAmeech start planting doubt about Mertex towards the end.
Ice scum would go after me after I claimed. Fire scum would have wanted me around as mislynch bait. Look at what happened. Gath townread me for no reason. House and Mathblade jumped onto me immediately after I revealed "1-shot" iceproof townie.
Look who wouldn't start another wagon despite arguing Grandma was town. House.

I voted you for voting yourself, add ice already explained.

Just like I campaigned against Moonglow because HE was anti-town.

I don't like anti-town.

It's statements like the above which make me believe you are scum. You campaigned against Moon because he was anti-town, however this is your "first" game and to recognize this "anti town behavior" and to know one needs to "campaign against it" in their first couple of real life days of play is fascinating.

First game I played we had one player get upset and was playing anti town, however SCUM was pushing him to do just that and starting a scene. Guess who got voted off first day, the townie scum was pushing.

You don't have access to our neighborhood, Cafe. Moonglow was talked about a lot.

Plus the whole posting of his PR in GT was all kinds of hinky.

As far as going after anti-town, that's just common sense. As town, we are required to play to our win con. Anyone that isn't doing that, needs to go.

Moon did not mention any PR in the GT,

Did Sam mention he was sick, prior to his being lynched, in your neighborhood House?

He quoted his role PM. Term goof.

Post 662 he mentioned dragging ass after working on the ceiling.

Oh and the reason I mentioned Moon, sometimes players can come off as anti-town because scum are pushing them to make it appear that way. This is why you need to evaluate everything which is going on, not just one players actions which might seem anti-town.

Good advice. I wonder who's pushing Scarlet to be so anti-town?

Yes, Sam mentioned he could fight me off at the same time he's fighting off illness.

House-I find you being o.k. with locking the QT's somewhat telling. Why are you avoiding my last post? Are you lying to me? You know this is the best strategy for a town win. I'm willing to die instead of you so the least you can do is acknowledge me.

I am going to end up saying what I know without discussing it with you first if they are locked and I can't ask you about it because there's a chance town could lynch you and I'll try to prevent that.

I'll give you one more chance.

Yes, Sam mentioned he could fight me off at the same time he's fighting off illness.

House-I find you being o.k. with locking the QT's somewhat telling. Why are you avoiding my last post? Are you lying to me? You know this is the best strategy for a town win. I'm willing to die instead of you so the least you can do is acknowledge me.

I am going to end up saying what I know without discussing it with you first if they are locked and I can't ask you about it because there's a chance town could lynch you and I'll try to prevent that.

Wolf, you know I drive during the day and check in sporadically. I haven't ignored anything.

Sam mentioned taking me down while fighting off illness in post 737 on 9-13.

662 was on 9-7 when he said he was dragging his ass after working on a ceiling all day.

Good advice. I wonder who's pushing Scarlet to be so anti-town?

SR always plays this way. It is her meta. She may seem whirl-wind, but she kinda posts her thoughts along with game strategy all in one, if you can learn to decipher what she means it make sense,

But why do you think she is playing anti-town?

And secondly to all.

Why do you think Wake put that in his vote count? "No one is mod confirmed town".

Is someone claiming this in a QT?

Wolf, you know I drive during the day and check in sporadically. I haven't ignored anything.

Sorry, I get paranoid. I'll read your post now.

662 was on 9-7 when he said he was dragging his ass after working on a ceiling all day.

Thanks,

What is the 'reason' you mentioned earlier for needing to keep House alive? Is there something we all need to know?

What was the date and time of his post there?

Also, did he mention being sick after that?

9/7 8:35 am & not that I can find on a quick browse. Perhaps Wolf can take a look.

Why are you asking? How do questions about dead scum that are about dead scum relate to our remaining scum?

Thanks,

What is the 'reason' you mentioned earlier for needing to keep House alive? Is there something we all need to know?

I'm talking to him about it now. Hold tight.

Why do you have to talk to him about it. Please just answer here.

Thanks,

Because my PR is best left undiscussed around scum since it might draw fire.

DAMN.

What was the date and time of his post there?

Also, did he mention being sick after that?

9/7 8:35 am & not that I can find on a quick browse. Perhaps Wolf can take a look.

Why are you asking? How do questions about dead scum that are about dead scum relate to our remaining scum?

Dead men and dead scum do tell tales... which lead to poss scum slips.

Thanks,

DAMN.

That's what I thought, you were claiming a PR too. I don't believe it.

Thanks,

DAMN.

That's what I thought, you were claiming a PR too. I don't believe it.

Fine, lynch me. I'm dead anyway.

Forum List

Back