Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

As I said earlier I believe one of those two had the other in their pocket. And it seems as if it was House who convinced Wolf he had some PR.

So, since you have a PR, how has your PR benefited Town up till this point?

It was a contingency plan for LyLo.

Just lynch me and move on.

Why should we lynch you? Why can't you prove yourself?

Because I'm not going to play against town's win con by wasting it.

It doesn't matter at lylo House.
Yes it does. Do the math.

Wolf, I asked you about what was going on yesterday, because I specifically thought House had claimed to you. Then you kinda blew me off, I am asking now again. I think you have been bamboozled by scum. Not to mention it was you demanding all PR's be claimed publically. .

As I said earlier I believe one of those two had the other in their pocket. And it seems as if it was House who convinced Wolf he had some PR.

So, since you have a PR, how has your PR benefited Town up till this point?

One person dies at lylo and either scum or town wins regardless of how it happens.

One person dies at lylo and either scum or town wins regardless of how it happens.

Read QT and tell us why I'm wrong.

WOLF

Please answer how long has House been claiming this PR AND was it when he was just being pushed for lynch by SR and my stating I would sheep SR?

Like I said earlier, the last scum is either Wolf or House. We get one today and if it isn't that one, we'll win the next day.

Like I said earlier, the last scum is either Wolf or House. We get one today and if it isn't that one, we'll win the next day.

House isn't scum. If she was, she'd have killed me last game night because I told her before the day began.

WOLF

Please answer how long has House been claiming this PR AND was it when he was just being pushed for lynch by SR and my stating I would sheep SR?

Give them time to talk about it and work out the plan in their QT.

Read QT and tell us why I'm wrong.

Answered-ignore Wake's comment.

When were you given that PR? At the start of the game, or only after Sam was lynched?

House isn't scum. If she was, she'd have killed me last game night because I told her before the day began.

I know you meant Wolf instead of House here and I just now figured out you were testing me because you told me at night before day started and of course I didn't kill you because I am not scum. Thank You for trusting me like that.

I know you meant Wolf instead of House here and I just now figured out you were testing me because you told me at night before day started and of course I didn't kill you because I am not scum. Thank You for trusting me like that.

It wasn't really a test so much as participating in the ongoing conversation. If you had killed me, it's not like I could have outed you. :)

So yeah... deftown.

Forum List

Back