Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Wolf, when you were pushing me to out my PR, was that YOUR idea or a neighborhood idea. I sure got the impression you kinda disappeared while asking and I thought you were chatting in a QT. Just wondering if someone else may have suggested we all out our PRs. For instance, Sam suggested FA recycle House's ability to out the rest of everyone's abilities in Central. Additionally, Sam stated he did not tell House to use that ability. Do you recall if Sam may have suggested it. or perhaps the first question would be, did House out his ability to your hood. That may end that line of questioning if he did not.

OK, The first time abilities were discussed was when House used his in the game. Then shortly after that Sam said his, then me, then Avi. Mine was a very hot topic of discussion for quite some time. Avi asked about abilities a lot like who used what and what was left. House and I helped keep track, etc. So yeah, a hot topic in our hood for sure.

No one asked for a massclaim. I said I was going to bring it up in the game. So that one was me.

Welll TSO asked for the massclaim before you did, that really was not my point, I was not sure if Sam was trying to play puppet master with such and abilities in your hood. . I just wanted to check if things were matching up with what Sam claimed. Sam bitched about your using your ability in Central. Did he do the same in your hood?

He gave me hell over it. He even left the hood for awhile calling me scum and then went out into the thread to call me scum along with TN. Then Avi gave me grief over it. They were both not happy with me. Sam came back after Avi was lynched playing nice again. And yes, Sam was very interested in my ability. The posts around all that are interesting now that I know Avi and Sam are scum. I don't think they like that I saved TN. I really was silly calling us all town so many times and giving so much away. Won't do that again in the future!!

Wolf, when you were pushing me to out my PR, was that YOUR idea or a neighborhood idea. I sure got the impression you kinda disappeared while asking and I thought you were chatting in a QT. Just wondering if someone else may have suggested we all out our PRs. For instance, Sam suggested FA recycle House's ability to out the rest of everyone's abilities in Central. Additionally, Sam stated he did not tell House to use that ability. Do you recall if Sam may have suggested it. or perhaps the first question would be, did House out his ability to your hood. That may end that line of questioning if he did not.

Nobody can speculate as to why I used Revelation! because I didn't announce that I was going to use it.

The game was kinda stalled and people were murmuring about getting things moving, so I popped my ability just to get the wheels rolling so we'd have some sort of starting point.

The first time Revelation is mentioned in QT is Post 167 (Aug 22, 11:02pm)

Wolfie, it's easiest to click "All Messages", use Ctrl+F & type Revelation to find it.

Okay, thank you for the candid response.

Prior to you doing that had anyone mentioned abilities were something which were to be kept on the down low so scum would not be able to block some killer ability?

Nobody can speculate as to why I used Revelation! because I didn't announce that I was going to use it.

The game was kinda stalled and people were murmuring about getting things moving, so I popped my ability just to get the wheels rolling so we'd have some sort of starting point.

Wolfie, it's easiest to click "All Messages", use Ctrl+F & type Revelation to find it.

Prior to you doing that had anyone mentioned abilities were something which were to be kept on the down low so scum would not be able to block some killer ability?

Post 7 it was mentioned in a general tips kind of post by Wolf. I have no excuse for it, n00b mistake.

That was me. But I gave it all away anyway later. LOL

You know, I am really starting to wonder if it isn't mathblade, who is it? I feel like I'm missing something.

I think my Mylo/Lylo breakdown was inaccurate earlier.

Aye
Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

1 lynched, 1 NK:

House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Lylo

Same result, I just forgot Aye (I think)

With Aye included,

Aye
Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

No Lynch; NK (to examine NK & flip):

Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Lynch & NK

Math
Scarlet
Wolf

LyLo

A no lynch might be a strategy worth considering, since it would not affect our "spare" lynch before LyLo.

We have six. My suggestion is to lynch me a vanilla townie not confirmed or no lynch.
This will bring us to 5/4.
No lynch again.
This brings us to 4/3.
No lynch on the first. On the second the additional discussion should make it clear. I am recommending we lynch me because I am the least active of the not confirms and it IMO is best for the game. Just please promise me to look at Wolf if you lynch me.

Vote MathBlade

Aye
Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

1 lynched, 1 NK:

House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Lylo

Do you think Cafe will be gone and Aye
With Aye included,

Aye
Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Lynch & NK

Math
Scarlet
Wolf

LyLo

A no lynch might be a strategy worth considering, since it would not affect our "spare" lynch before LyLo.

I think we should seriously consider this.

@CaféAuLait @AyeCantSeeYou @ScarletRage @MathBlade @House @Wolfsister77

What about voting for a no lynch?

Aye
Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

1 lynched, 1 NK:

House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Lylo

Do you think Cafe will be gone and Aye
With Aye included,

Aye
Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Cafe
House
Math
Scarlet
Wolf

Lynch & NK

Math
Scarlet
Wolf

LyLo

I think we should seriously consider this.

@CaféAuLait @AyeCantSeeYou @ScarletRage @MathBlade @House @Wolfsister77

What about voting for a no lynch?

Damn you forum software!! I'll try it again.

We have six. My suggestion is to lynch me a vanilla townie not confirmed or no lynch.
No lynch again.
This brings us to 4/3.
No lynch on the first. On the second the additional discussion should make it clear. I am recommending we lynch me because I am the least active of the not confirms and it IMO is best for the game. Just please promise me to look at Wolf if you lynch me.

Vote MathBlade

1) Admirable post.
2) Makes me wonder about my own vote. I'm not a fan of knowingly voting townies.

No lynch again.
This brings us to 4/3.

Vote MathBlade

1) Admirable post.
2) Makes me wonder about my own vote. I'm not a fan of knowingly voting townies.

I think you should just unvote her and let's go for a No Lynch. This could come from town or scum. I

No lynch again.
This brings us to 4/3.

Vote MathBlade

1) Admirable post.

I think you should just unvote her and let's go for a No Lynch. This could come from town or scum. I

I try to think and/or talk things out before I commit to an action to make sure I have it straight.

Voting me forces a House/Aye/Wolf end game.

The two NKs will have to be Titus and Cafe. No one will go into final three with a conf townie. That is not smart play.

Aye said they already have a town read on House. Lynching me assures town victory. Please lynch me or no lynch or just lynch Wolf(but that I don't have enough trust for).

Forum List

Back