Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

ice-and-fire.jpg

Vote Count 1.1

Wolfsister77 (3): Avatar4321, Moonglow, tn5421
Avatar4321 (2): Shaitra, Sgt_Gath
House (1): CafeAuLait
Shaitra (1): Grandma
Sgt_Gath (1): AyeCantSeeYou
CafeAuLait (1): House
tn5421 (1): Wolfsister77

Not Voting (6):

Rosie, Mertex, BobPlumb, FA_Q2, Sameech, MeBelle60

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

Deadline is 8/26/14, @1pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5

Last edited:
Nobody's being modkilled.

Shut the hell up and get back to the game.

I'm still at vote: Shaitra

Any particular reason? I am fine with that because I can never read her, but I know how some people like for people to have a less meta reason for a vote.

can we get back to the game please?

Have you started playing yet? You seem present but disengaged compared to your play in prior games.

Okay, my two cents. Moon has played before he knows the rules. I don't think he would have done something so stupid.

I think it could be a diversionary tactic, and I don't believe this makes him 'confirmed town' as TN suggests. I don't ever recall TN being so reactionary either, not to mention he tells House to stop talking about it, until a mod can be reached, weird. The whole thing seems fishy to me.

Cafe, I was thinking the same thing. Who knows, though. Those involved in it have played before and know the rules. I'm not against a PL for any of it.

Okay, my two cents. Moon has played before he knows the rules. I don't think he would have done something so stupid.

I think it could be a diversionary tactic, and I don't believe this makes him 'confirmed town' as TN suggests. I don't ever recall TN being so reactionary either, not to mention he tells House to stop talking about it, until a mod can be reached, weird. The whole thing seems fishy to me.

What he did is there for the world to see. That you seem so theoretical about it makes me think you do not know if what he posted broke a rule or not, which would suggest you do not know what the town win condition is....care to clarify?

What he did is there for the world to see. That you seem so theoretical about it makes me think you do not know if what he posted broke a rule or not, which would suggest you do not know what the town win condition is....care to clarify?

Of course I know what the rules are. You are assuming he did not change the role, therefore maybe he did not break the rules. TN jumping on it and assuming it was the gods honest truth is a bit suspicious to me. I thought I was clear.

Of course I know what the rules are. You are assuming he did not change the role, therefore maybe he did not break the rules. TN jumping on it and assuming it was the gods honest truth is a bit suspicious to me. I thought I was clear.

Strange I do not recall him claiming to have a specific role. The issue is the response to alignment.

Thank you for your response. It is most helpful.

VOTE: CAFEAULAIT

Strange I do not recall him claiming to have a specific role. The issue is the response to alignment.

Thank you for your response. It is most helpful.

VOTE: CAFEAULAIT

Were you not following along? He claimed his role was town then TN said this means Moon is almost confirmed town.

1. What is your alignment? Alignment
You are part of the Town. You win once the Fire Mafia and Ice Mafia members are dead.
2. What alignment were you hoping to get?Moderator with unlimited powers over life and death.
3. How do you feel about lynch all liars and lynch all lurkers?
Okay, as long as it is for real and not faked....

While this makes me almost certain moonglow is town, this should also be modkilled ASAP

OK, I just re-checked and I don't think TN ever called for my modkill. I think it was just Moonglow he was talking about. I just acted like a complete idiot for no reason. It won't be the first time or the last but still that was dumb. I'd like to take back a few posts now, LOL. I deserve the villiage idiot votes this time, duh. His aggression about it is likely due to how extremely strict they are about that kind of thing at the main site.

Any particular reason? I am fine with that because I can never read her, but I know how some people like for people to have a less meta reason for a vote.

Have you started playing yet? You seem present but disengaged compared to your play in prior games.

She's a quiet one. I'd just like to hear more from her.

I am somewhat disengaged. Lots of r/l distractions going on, affecting my focus. I should be more into it by the weekend.

Forum List

Back