Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

not where you played it? its still consider 3rd party? its not irrelevent. you have more then one 3rd party scum game. i have many
Jester I consider its own category. Should we include skype too?

I have 70 to 80 gamrs. A role that yries to die is not helpful.

Link it if you think it will help.

Dude aren't you supposed to be Slayer gambiting? Or you giving up and just piling on my more limited one because yours was an epic fail?

i never cared about my slayers gambit, i just wanted to goad you into it, cus if you wanted to ehlp me with it you wouldnt be calling em town so hard and defending me

also they cant see the game on the other site unless if they have an account.

skype is outside the scope of FMs. thats an entirely diffrent ballgame

Right, so bastard game ppl can't see should be cited to.

If you want me toscumread you, act like your scumgames. I am not going to scumread someone when they are not acting svummy. I did cut back on my discussion of you to give you a chance.

Look at that quote. Particularly, See you on the flip side.

Why would Arden expect to be dead if Shaitra wasn't ruler?

That's all you needed to get.

Arden, what do you think SR's next move will be? Or better yet, who do you think she'll try to hide behind?
Not hiding.

I was trying to get her to talk more, but instead of giving us anything to work with, all she said was this:

Don't know, don't care because quite frankly I'm pissed off by this quicklynch.

See you all on the flip side.

I think she would have kept talking, if it were not for the flashlynch. Your vote seemed to pull her back over and she was talking. Shai (if scum) would have too IMO. I honestly won't get flashlynching when information can be gleaned. Especially when we had 5-6 days left, not saying it would have taken that long, nowhere close 24 hours? Something to get them talking? But I had questions I wanted to ask Shai in the hopes she would answer. I hope she is scum if she is not this flash lunch will cause havoc IMO among us. Exactly what scum will want.

I really dont think shaitra was the ruler. Guard or usurper maybe. But I'm not seeing ruler. But the lynch may have given us some good information regardless of hoe she flips. I think we need to take a closer look at scarlet.

avatar, why did you sheep me so fast if you yhought I was scum?

@Cafe, Plausible but a stretch. It would be an empty meaningless statements. The way I was taught to interpret, you give every sentence meaning unless impossible.

I really dont think shaitra was the ruler. Guard or usurper maybe. But I'm not seeing ruler. But the lynch may have given us some good information regardless of hoe she flips. I think we need to take a closer look at scarlet.

If she slips guard, I have a strong idea who usurper is and I'm not leaning SR at the moment for usurper. If she flips town, the person pushing the flashlynch last night should be looked at hard as well. Just my two cents.

avatar, why did you sheep me so fast if you yhought I was scum?

@Cafe, Plausible but a stretch. It would be an empty meaningless statements. The way I was taught to interpret, you give every sentence meaning unless impossible.

Yeah, well that gets me in trouble at times, because then I end up making too much out of nothing and start wifoming

If Shaitra flips Rebel I'll be re-looking at a few people because right now I have that nagging feeling I had at the end of game 5 where I am missing something. Everyone will be back under the microscope as far as I'm concerned. Except for obvtown Wolf.

If Shaitra is scum, then that makes the rest of the game much easier. I still think she is BTW but we'll see. These last several pages of posts-reactions to her lynch-will be very helpful regardless. Her flip will be useful.

If Shaitra flips Rebel I'll be re-looking at a few people because right now I have that nagging feeling I had at the end of game 5 where I am missing something. Everyone will be back under the microscope as far as I'm concerned. Except for obvtown Wolf.

I demand you investigate mod error. [/joke]

Forum List

Back