Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I think I know who you are talking about Cafe and I'll be interested to see your case when/if that occurs.

I still don't know why I have such a strong desire to lynch SR. I didn't feel that way about her in the last game, LOL.

If you'd knew what a Slayer's Gambit was, you'd see it differently.

You'll have to explain it to me post game. I've seen the definition of it but don't know how it applies here.

I think I know who you are talking about Cafe and I'll be interested to see your case when/if that occurs.

I still don't know why I have such a strong desire to lynch SR. I didn't feel that way about her in the last game, LOL.

If you'd knew what a Slayer's Gambit was, you'd see it differently.

You'll have to explain it to me post game. I've seen the definition of it but don't know how it applies here.

I will be explaining it if I'm wagoned or when if the ruler flips. No need to wait until post game.

I think it's inevitable that both of those things are going to occur this game. You being wagoned and ruler flipping. There's just no help for it now. You got the mob riled up.:p

I think it's inevitable that both of those things are going to occur this game. You being wagoned and ruler flipping. There's just no help for it now. You got the mob riled up.:p

I'm hoping the ruler flips first. If that happens, miswagoning me might be avoidable.

slayers gambit is when you look deliberately scummy and try to get yourself wagoned. you then turn aournd and flail a bunch and yell everyone is scum on the wagon

CaféAuLait plz do not refrence ongoings, if you want to refrence completed games go right ahead

basicly wolf has been the victim of slayers gambit all game tbh, it usually ends with a counter wagon being formed

I'm hoping the ruler flips first. If that happens, miswagoning me might be avoidable.

You're probably safe if Shaitra is ruler or scum. If not, well, I think you are probably next. It's unavoidable. I'm not so sure it would be a miswagon either.

I sure do know what it feels like to be wagoned repeatedly though. That's a towntell for me.

Probably Avi too, LOL.

ika, I wanted the ruler flipped first so no one would be hunting the usurper before explaining that. The usurper is not as much of a threat without a dead ruler.

Wolf, the mafiascum wiki explains it. I said ika was town but never explained WHY he was town to try not to ruin his but not be dishonest about my reads.

I go to our other building for 2 hours and come back to being lynched. :uhoh3: Just as well as I am V/LA for the next 4 days. Hubby and I are looking for our retirement home or land to build it on.

basicly wolf has been the victim of slayers gambit all game tbh, it usually ends with a counter wagon being formed

Exactly. I'm a running version of Slayer's Gambit and I am NOT doing it intentionally.

I go to our other building for 2 hours and come back to being lynched. :uhoh3: Just as well as I am V/LA for the next 4 days. Hubby and I are looking for our retirement home or land to build it on.

Good luck!!

Our speciality at USMB is quicklynching. We do it better than anyone. :wink:

ika, I wanted the ruler flipped first so no one would be hunting the usurper before explaining that. The usurper is not as much of a threat without a dead ruler.

this is exactly the type of reasoning why i deem you upsurper. you are trying to dissuade people from hunting it. the reality is that upsuper is still scum and need to be lynched

this is exactly the type of reasoning why i deem you upsurper. you are trying to dissuade people from hunting it. the reality is that upsuper is still scum and need to be lynched

Eventually yeah. But right now the Usurper has to work with us rebels to get shit done. Don't bite the hand that feeds til it's poisonous yo.

Good luck!!

Yes, I unwittingly did that to Cafe in a previous game. :ack-1:

Thanks for the well wishes. We are super excited.

Good luck!!

Yes, I unwittingly did that to Cafe in a previous game. :ack-1:

Thanks for the well wishes. We are super excited.

You'll hopefully find the perfect spot. :) *smiles*

Eventually yeah. But right now the Usurper has to work with us rebels to get shit done. Don't bite the hand that feeds til it's poisonous yo.

dont care, if shes upsurper she needs to go regardless. and shes not the hand that feeds me, i would say its the other way around. isnt that right parker?

Ika, you know as well as I do scum love hiding in hiding 3rd party hunting. If we catch the scums too early. Usurper is boned.

Something isn't right here. Way to much resistance and interference here for Shaitra to be town. I'm taking note of those doing it too. I have to go to a meeting for several hours but this might be the break we are looking for.

I told you. Once we got a wagon going, if we happen to target the ruler, the two guards were going to resist, the only problem is we have more than two resisting. Cafe hasn't voted for her yet, either. I'm pretty sure that Shaitra is the ruler. Nobody knows who the two guards are, not even the KIng or usurper, so the fact that so many are waffling on Shaitra tells me we are on the right track, and if only 3 of our remaining townies can agree to take a chance, we can get rid of the ruler and the two guards, leaving us enough people to try and figure out who the Usurper is.

I'm leaving my vote on Shaitra.

Something isn't right here. Way to much resistance and interference here for Shaitra to be town. I'm taking note of those doing it too. I have to go to a meeting for several hours but this might be the break we are looking for.

I told you. Once we got a wagon going, if we happen to target the ruler, the two guards were going to resist, the only problem is we have more than two resisting. Cafe hasn't voted for her yet, either. I'm pretty sure that Shaitra is the ruler. Nobody knows who the two guards are, not even the KIng or usurper, so the fact that so many are waffling on Shaitra tells me we are on the right track, and if only 3 of our remaining townies can agree to take a chance, we can get rid of the ruler and the two guards, leaving us enough people to try and figure out who the Usurper is.

I'm leaving my vote on Shaitra.

LOL, Shaitra was lynched.

Damn, I've been busy this morning, come back to the thread and see a bunch of people giving reasons for not voting Shaitra, and I though WTF....we're going to have to find more info to convince the other Townies.....then a few posts later, after I posted my response I noticed she's already hanging from the gallows! :ack-1:

If Shaitra flips town, which I doubt, there were way too many telltale signs, I'm going to have to reevaluate my entire list. This game is too hard! :sad:

Forum List

Back