Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I've been slowly working on some designs since the beginning of this game.

Once the other games resolve, I plan to unveil it.

Well, the only thing that threw me this game was Aye being the ruler. I was able to figure out FA and Shaitra. Eventually got ika as scum but he fooled me for a long time and I've been suspecting SR as usurper for quite some time off and on but she seemed to fit that role this game.

-Town: Good job, clearly we are getting good at this. :biggrin:

-SR: The discussion I had with you today pretty much tells you why I suspected you of usurper and in fact earlier in the game I did too, I specifically remember telling you I knew you were the usurper so don't even lie about it. Yet still, I doubted it at times and thought you might be town-you played really well and I always learn a lot from you so thanks for that. Ika had you pegged in his final reads list which was another reason I went ahead and hammered.

-Aye: Great job, you are good at this.

-Arden and Ika: Thank You for your help this game. Sorry for any crap you had to read. I enjoyed playing with you both. Ika, your vote for Aye really threw me, but I understand why you did it now

-Avi-so sorry I wanted to lynch you, not sure why you were pinging so hard

-Josh-thank you also for coming to play with us, I enjoyed it and hope you do it again sometime and/or I can join you in a game at the main site

Despite my bitching and the fighting, overall it was fun and I feel like I learn a lot every time I play.

Good game all!!

General feedback later. GG. If rehosting sk should get kill but a guard dies in place of ruler.

the fack titus OMGUS voted me on the first page told me she was scum. she did the exact textbook play she did in her last sk game

So if I make it so the Ruler/Guards know each other... and they have Daytalk... and I add in a second Mafia team... And give each of them at least one Special Ability... And create Town-aligned opposing Lynchers... and multiple Neighborhoods... with various Day abilities...

Hm...

:D

Nightless games need Role Madness and many snappy dynamics to keep it explosive and engaging.

Wolf i also knwo a lot of the things i have said can be pointed back to me but the thing is that when a player like titus KNOWS better then to misrep me and KNOWS that when i fiss out that its not fake. that maybe she should understand that what she is doing is affecting me in rl as well.

its besides the point shes scum, its more of the fact shes making the game unfun for em to play and enjoy when she does that

if you want to see a full blown game where i got into a piss fight, see here

Witchhunt Game 4 Game Thread - Page 30 - Dark Lord Potter Forums

go to the bottom and just continue to read you will see when i get full out rage its not plesant

ika - I didn't misrep you ika. You are still fuming over that. You know as well as I do, I create fear and encourage fear. Lies do not serve anyone's wincon well from my perspective. You generally, here and in that game, took a lot of things personally I still don't understand this day. You couldn't hammer Aye after your obsession, therefore guard. I believe you were not faking anger. I never said nor believe your anger is fake. You and wolf are rather easy to wind up and its a problem for you both.

Wolf- You had a pretty good town performance here. You were right on me being usurper but this game was textbook town for me. You just got lucky there. The FA and Shaitra reads were spot on. My read on you was pretty organic, despite what some believe. Sometimes, people need to fight it out with you in order to get a read. Roll with it. Get pissed within the game but don't suppose everything is personal.

Me - I played a decent game. Being an IC tied me some. The other rule, I left out, was that an IC cannot lurk or otherwise display anti-game behaviors. I could still be aggressive as hell but I couldn't condone personal attacks or lurking. A usurper is in a much better position if lurking. Balancing the two was hard. The first two lynches I focused on anyone but me getting lynched. The second was the same. The third, I broke the game accidentally and I knew it was a long shot at that point. Making it through 10+ lynches with no allies was a long shot but it was a fun one worth taking.

I don't fully understand how they knocked all 5 Scum out in a row.

There should have been more mislynches.

I wanted to see more mislynches. :D

titus, you did with you thinking i was around for the hammer and work and thinking you know my real life. i would of gladly hamemred aye if i was aware of the fact she was l-1. the fact you said "nope he knew" and then i came out and had a fit and you still went to "nope" is what pisses me off

Wolf i also knwo a lot of the things i have said can be pointed back to me but the thing is that when a player like titus KNOWS better then to misrep me and KNOWS that when i fiss out that its not fake. that maybe she should understand that what she is doing is affecting me in rl as well.

its besides the point shes scum, its more of the fact shes making the game unfun for em to play and enjoy when she does that

if you want to see a full blown game where i got into a piss fight, see here

Witchhunt Game 4 Game Thread - Page 30 - Dark Lord Potter Forums

go to the bottom and just continue to read you will see when i get full out rage its not plesant

Yeah, I can understand very well where you are coming from. There's some things that have happened to me in games here that have caused me to meltdown and yep, it sucks. Game 3 here is a perfect example of it. Not pleasant at all and I understand very well what you mean.

I really like you and SR both as players. I learn a lot every time SR plays and I learned a lot from you and Arden too.

And thank you ika for your last post to me in the game- good advice. That was what I needed to hear. To toughen up some. While I like sympathy and support, sometimes I need someone to tell me to knock it off and stop the whining. :biggrin:

Anyhow, I will read that game so I can understand what you mean more.

Wake

Thank You for this comment in the dz:

Shit, Wolfie's getting better, too.

Formidable, almost.

Since I'm virtually unstoppable as Scum (barring Cop result), I would love to see how my Scumgame would mesh against her Towngame. :p

I'll take you on as scum Wake vs Wolf town any time. :biggrin:

also this game was not textbook town for you titus, it was textbook scum. you have sevral tells that i picked up on now

Forum List

Back