Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Do not not buy the thought process (which would mean I lied as IC) or do you not buy I gain nothing (which you should expound upon)?

madea.jpg

Her cover blown, Aye's demise became imminent as the Town swarmed about her in righteous frenzy. Pulling out her small handgun, she managed to fend a few off before getting pounced on from behind. After getting lynched by the mob, he Township learned that Aye was in fact the Ruler!

Ika, Loyal Guard, seeing that his Ruler was dead, dropped his gun and backed away slowly. "F*** this s***, I'm just gonna back away slowly. I like my neck how it is." Ika has left the game.

With Town's great fortune in removing all the Guards and Ruler, all that's left is the Usurper. Good luck, Rebels!

PhaseIcon%28Day%29.png

It is now Day 6.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline expires 10/20/14, @10AM.

Do not not buy the thought process (which would mean I lied as IC) or do you not buy I gain nothing (which you should expound upon)?

I don't think you lied as the IC. I'd never accuse you of that. I think you'd probably do the unexpected as the usurper and then try to convince us you'd never do that because the usurper would be done then.

I don't think you lied as the IC. I'd never accuse you of that. I think you'd probably do the unexpected as the usurper and then try to convince us you'd never do that because the usurper would be done then.

Or maybe I just played a very town game and you're paranoid of me because I've yet to draw scum yet.

Or maybe I just played a very town game and you're paranoid of me because I've yet to draw scum yet.

Or I think you are scum.

Because you're paranoid of me... because I've yet to draw scum.

Well, I am paranoid of you. The way you've been treating me all game has made me that way. Your play all game has made me that way. You are making me very paranoid. Avi is too though so it isn't just you. Josh is a little bit. No one else is.

Well, I am paranoid of you. The way you've been treating me all game has made me that way. Your play all game has made me that way. You are making me very paranoid. Avi is too though so it isn't just you. Josh is a little bit. No one else is.

HAve Arden and Math have never interacted with you at all?

How is it making you paranoid to tell you the right strategy and get players lynched?

HAve Arden and Math have never interacted with you at all?

How is it making you paranoid to tell you the right strategy and get players lynched?

Yes, and they have both been on my radar. If I am wrong about you and you are town, sorry. You do realize I find it extremely odd that you were so hard after me as scum all game, then suddenly you were townhunting me but it looked so much like the buddying House did to me in game 5 that it is hard for me to know which it is, town or scum. You were against quicklynching, but then wanting to get some of us in a group. You made a deal with House to lynch myself and Mertex. You called ika town all game, then called him scum. You were on some wagons, off others. I have zero experience with 3rd parties, neutrals so I could be wrong. You've done plenty of town like things that I saw in your game 5 play too. So maybe I am wrong. But you have to know, the best strategy is to lynch the suspicious ones until we get the usurper and with the amount of obvtown people left in the game, that the usurper will be caught in very little time. The fact that I'm even giving you a chance to defend yourself means I have my doubts. But I still think you are the best lynch choice. If wrong, you can still win, so why fight it?

I am fighting it because I'm gravely concerned that certain players who haven't been put under the microscope despite providing nothing will get away scot free. Meanwhile, we will have no guiding hand to help crack the game.

The best strategy is to get rid of the dead weight here. Then, when it's only active players, we can lynch whoever we want without regards to lurk out victory.

All right, you've down your strategy for victory. You know there is zero chance myself, Cafe, Mertex, Grandma will be lynched. The usurper needs one rebel alive to win. That isn't going to happen. You know that I am right here.

Forum List

Back