Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Now that tso requested replacement, it might be better to not vote him at this time for those that are and see if he is going to be replaced or what happens with that.

Let's just hope it's an active player and not someone that is going to sit on the sidelines. I had pegged tso as scum because most of his posts seemed to indicate he was keeping up with the thread, but not giving us anything to work with.

Now that tso requested replacement, it might be better to not vote him at this time for those that are and see if he is going to be replaced or what happens with that.

Let's just hope it's an active player and not someone that is going to sit on the sidelines. I had pegged tso as scum because most of his posts seemed to indicate he was keeping up with the thread, but not giving us anything to work with.

I like this explanation better. By the post you pointed me to, which i had already read, it appeared that you just wanted to vote him because of inactivity.

I like this explanation better. By the post you pointed me to, which i had already read, it appeared that you just wanted to vote him because of inactivity.

Nope, not at all. I had mentioned his behavior as seeming to be hiding from us.

Is anyone else over looking the fact that House wants to lynch Wolfsister even though he has conceptually claimed that Wolfsister is definitely not the ruler with the idea that both he and Mertex will still be alive and available to lynch after the flip?
Absolutely not. If TSO is town, then the odds of getting a ruler lynch are next to none today. One of Wolf or Mertex is almost certainly scum given their drama. I strongly feel that it is Wolf. I could be wrong and its Mertex.

Could you please try to explain again what logical fallacies exist given my assumptions?

Perhaps you can explain how lynching a town on purpose will increase the odds of lynching the ruler?
I showed falacies in a post that was directly replied to you. I'm sure you've seen it.

Nope, not at all. I had mentioned his behavior as seeming to be hiding from us.

problem solved problem staying solved

I may not find a replacement. Will continue searching.

Scarlet, you wouldn't happen to have another smart sister interesting in playing, would you? :D :p

My hubby wants to learn how to play, with that said, I honestly can't say I would not learn his role if I were sitting here trying to help him. Unfortunately, he also starts to travel heavily again with the military since I have been doing much better with my health issues.

Josh how did Cafe's post confirm House scum? You and House are my biggest townreads.

Well, Titus, you've failed me in being logical this game. you should know that a town flip has no bearing on the the truth. If wolf flips town, it doesn't mean Mertex is conf scum. it only means that she honestly thought mertex was scum.

Scarlet, you wouldn't happen to have another smart sister interesting in playing, would you? :D :p

My hubby wants to learn how to play, with that said, I honestly can't say I would not learn his role if I were sitting here trying to help him. Unfortunately, he also starts to travel heavily again with the military since I have been doing much better with my health issues.

Glad to hear you are doing better Cafe.

Is anyone else over looking the fact that House wants to lynch Wolfsister even though he has conceptually claimed that Wolfsister is definitely not the ruler with the idea that both he and Mertex will still be alive and available to lynch after the flip?
Absolutely not. If TSO is town, then the odds of getting a ruler lynch are next to none today. One of Wolf or Mertex is almost certainly scum given their drama. I strongly feel that it is Wolf. I could be wrong and its Mertex.

Could you please try to explain again what logical fallacies exist given my assumptions?

Perhaps you can explain how lynching a town on purpose will increase the odds of lynching the ruler?
I showed falacies in a post that was directly replied to you. I'm sure you've seen it.

I agree with your question here. I actually read the thread on the main site where ika brings up the 60 percent win rate with random lynching until we hit the ruler. I saw where many disagreed with that assessment and said it worked more for Assassins in the Palace ( although some said the game with similar) others argued this game should be played similar to regular mafia games and town had an advantage. This was one of my reasons suspecting Wolf because she seemed a bit perturbed the game seemed to be in towns favor in the first pages of this games start.

Who was that guy who posted in this game earlier? maybe we should ask him.

I will ask him next. Thank you for that, Josh. :)

Josh how did Cafe's post confirm House scum? You and House are my biggest townreads.

Well, Titus, you've failed me in being logical this game. you should know that a town flip has no bearing on the the truth. If wolf flips town, it doesn't mean Mertex is conf scum. it only means that she honestly thought mertex was scum.

Exactly and both House and SR know better. They are both intelligent, logical players, so to agree to a plan to lynch someone that one of them at least thinks is town and then line up a plan to lynch another likely townie, is probably the scummiest thing I've seen in this game yet. And that's saying something considering all the scummy stuff I've supposedly done, LOL. And SR trying to round up people to get ika lynched was not logical either considering she was against a plan to random lynch. She also said House is playing town like she plays town and that's not true as I've never seen her insult anyone ever.

How's that? ....when you claimed that my wall of posts was so compelling? You were focusing on Wolf, my whole post was focusing on House.

So why is scum trying to get rid of me so badly anyway? I'm a scummy townie. They should keep me around, LOL.

I'm off all day and you guys give me a ton of infighting to wade through. I find out I am lurking despite the fact that when I am hear if had conflicts with wolf, house, minor with scarlet at the very beginning.

needless to say I did find mertex argument very good. Almost to the point where I was reconsidering wolf. But house is someone I've been watching since the beginning of day one and I think us rebels have a better shot winning if we take out one of the guards this one.

also since no one is thinking ika is the king it seems prudent to go after some scum we can lynch and while I think he is only a guard house is has been making me suspicious since the start of this game. So I think I will vote for house.

vote house

btw wolf is love to know why ika is obviously town. As far as I'm concerned now the only obviously town player is me. And that's only because I've read my role.

Lynching town does not. Lynching scum would. As a last resort, I would vote the townbeard of scum to lynch scum. Doubly so if that townflip could guarantee me the vote on scum.

This is why my scumgame is deadly on mafiascum. I don't care. I will bus my allies. I will defend them whatever works.

Doing something that would appear scummy is the last thing seasoned scum would do unless sure it worked.

It looks like Wolf is taking advantage of House's prior game to make him an easier ml as town. Been there felt that.

Forum List

Back