Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I can go along with random voting if that is what folks want to do.

Vote: ScarletRage

Sheeping ika, my vote is not indicative of a read.

Although I would suggest we not play follow the leader on the same player for all votes, because that would make it simple for scum to win if ika is scum and we're sheeping all his wagons.

Actually... fuck that. I can't support Scarlet being the first random vote.

Roll the dice or something and pick somebody else, ika. We shouldn't "randomly" kill off our experienced folk in the early game.

Vote: Mebelle60

Actually... fuck that. I can't support Scarlet being the first random vote.

Roll the dice or something and pick somebody else, ika. We shouldn't "randomly" kill off our experienced folk in the early game.

Vote: Mebelle60

someone inexperienced then?

vote: house

So we should really get tso and Arden to post soon. mebelle's replacement should get a chance to speak also.

I am moving my vote back to FA because he's scummy as hell and that's where I feel best at right now.

Vote: FA_Q2

Sorry about not posting, I've been having phone browser issues.

Vote: House

Because apartments are so much better!

So now we just need tso and mebelle's replacement to speak and we are good to go!!

The weather is so nice here I am going back outside.

IMO, random lynching doesn't seem as good of an idea as lynching scummy posts but what do I know? I'll go along with the consensus I guess.

And those of you voting for me because of my word choice, that's going to be hard for me to refute because I don't watch that when I post.

Oh well, life goes on and someone has to go first. Just make sure you read my posts carefully when I'm gone. I believe I've already said who I'm suspicious of and who I think are rebels. Get the inactive ones talking.

Yeah, and you said I was the usurper based on something that didn't even have anything to do with the game, so, you're wrong, too. So, why should we trust your reads?

I do agree that everyone needs to post.

Why are you guys so afraid to throw out names?

Every time I throw out a name as possible scum they vote me-SR, Rosie, FA.

Oh, and besides Aye and House being rebels, this discussion is showing me that Avi likely is too. It is also possible that Josh_B is because of his jumping on my grammar even though that is a poor reason to vote someone, it least it shows he's scumhunting.

Everyone else is an unknown and rebels should be asking them to speak more. I fully expect if I call Mertex scum again, she'll vote me also but that would be town Mertex if she did.

Okay, so if I don't vote for you then I'm Scum? That makes a lot of sense.

And those of you voting for me because of my word choice, that's going to be hard for me to refute because I don't watch that when I post.

Oh well, life goes on and someone has to go first. Just make sure you read my posts carefully when I'm gone. I believe I've already said who I'm suspicious of and who I think are rebels. Get the inactive ones talking.

Yeah, and you said I was the usurper based on something that didn't even have anything to do with the game, so, you're wrong, too. So, why should we trust your reads?

You used the word neutral and objected to being seen as such. I said they were going to be lame in the beginning and change as the game went on. It gets people talking anyway. And those who jump on me for stupid reasons show their hand. I never asked you or anyone to trust my reads. I generally think it is good for everyone in the beginning to be thinking for themselves and then come together once you know who the other town/rebels are.

Oh, and besides Aye and House being rebels, this discussion is showing me that Avi likely is too. It is also possible that Josh_B is because of his jumping on my grammar even though that is a poor reason to vote someone, it least it shows he's scumhunting.

Everyone else is an unknown and rebels should be asking them to speak more. I fully expect if I call Mertex scum again, she'll vote me also but that would be town Mertex if she did.

No, you tend to vote people who suspect you and call them scum as town. As scum you are more careful and don't say much. I'm not sure where you are atm.

I try not to treat people like they're either all wrong or all right. I think if somebody is dead town and half their reads were flipped wrong, I'm still willing to look at the rest of their reads.

You used the word neutral and objected to being seen as such. I said they were going to be lame in the beginning and change as the game went on.
Yeah, and that was a joke, but you jumped on it as if was a major catch.

It gets people talking anyway. And those who jump on me for stupid reasons show their hand.
But you can jump on others for stupid reasons and that makes you Town? I'm sure you are confused on the concept.

I never asked you or anyone to trust my reads. I generally think it is good for everyone in the beginning to be thinking for themselves and then come together once you know who the other town/rebels are.

Well yes, in a way you did. You said we should consider the ones "you" think are suspicious, and I suspect that included me since you thought I must be the usurper because I told wake that he didn't put a female thingie by my name......okie dokie!

No, you tend to vote people who suspect you and call them scum as town. As scum you are more careful and don't say much. I'm not sure where you are atm.

Everyone does that some time or another....you just did that....voted for Scarlet because she voted for you. So, to say that I do that all the time is a stretch, because I haven't even voted for you.

Forum List

Back