Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

does voting for me make you feel better? I'm hoping it will cure your hostility for me. But you aren't going to be happy if you lynch me. Cause I'll flip town

( emphasis added)

Okay , with Avatars reluctance or should I say questioning our plan for the SK, his suggested crumbing in one post and then the post above with the words "cure" in it, I think our head doc needs to cure Avatar. Anyone else see this? Or am I going crazy?

Sorry been busy. Can someone give cliff notes?

house proposed a plan to try to cure the serial killer by having him or her out themselves. Everyone has gone along with it but I've been vocal on it not being likely to work and is distracting actual scum hunting. So naturally people are mad at me

Arden hasn't said anything that is really coherent other than a weird random vote.

does voting for me make you feel better? I'm hoping it will cure your hostility for me. But you aren't going to be happy if you lynch me. Cause I'll flip town

( emphasis added)

Okay , with Avatars reluctance or should I say questioning our plan for the SK, his suggested crumbing in one post and then the post above with the words "cure" in it, I think our head doc needs to cure Avatar. Anyone else see this? Or am I going crazy?

you're not crazy. Nor am I.

and I'm not the serial killer.

you guys are bound and determined to get me killed aren't you?

Leave Avi alone. I will wait one more day and see if this plan works and then switch my vote to who I think the SK is.

I think Avi is town and I've asked for a case on him and no one's provided it so you won't get my vote then.

House is also town.

Moonglow and Wake are scummy.

Arden has my vote for reasons I've stated.

I have no good read on anyone else yet.

( emphasis added)

That is not true. In fact, part of my long post was trying to see where you might be coming from with your posts about our plan for SK. If you are the SK, curing you will not get you killed, it will make you one of us and conftown ta' boot.

( emphasis added)

We've figured you out,,

eg4ftg.jpg

With your change of a popular plan you are causing scum like behavior to occur...

Avatar's vested interest in debating this issue makes me want to cure him n1, and lynch him d2 if the cure fails.

He is NOT town, though I'd welcome him joining us.

( emphasis added)

That is not true. In fact, part of my long post was trying to see where you might be coming from with your posts about our plan for SK. If you are the SK, curing you will not get you killed, it will make you one of us and conftown ta' boot.

trust me, the cure won't work on me.

it's not the cure that I'm worried about killing me. Either you guys try to lynch me for wanting to scum hunt. Or you suggest to the scum that I'm a sk and get them to whack me. Or you get the psychiatrist to waste the cure attempt on me and the sk kills me along with others.

Leave Avi alone. I will wait one more day and see if this plan works and then switch my vote to who I think the SK is.

I think Avi is town and I've asked for a case on him and no one's provided it so you won't get my vote then.

House is also town.

Try to dethread the issue already agreed upon already?? My, my...Throwing out accusations and vote changing flip flop of epic proportions. you give yourself away easily....

( emphasis added)

it's not the cure that I'm worried about killing me. Either you guys try to lynch me for wanting to scum hunt. Or you suggest to the scum that I'm a sk and get them to whack me. Or you get the psychiatrist to waste the cure attempt on me and the sk kills me along with others.

You are so scummy it hurts.

Nobody wants to lynch you for wanting to scum hunt. There are far more legitimate reasons to turn you into a pinata.

Avatar's vested interest in debating this issue makes me want to cure him n1, and lynch him d2 if the cure fails.

I don't think the psychiatrist will waste an attempt on me.

fell free to lynch me day two if you really want to lynch a townie

I don't think the psychiatrist will waste an attempt on me.

fell free to lynch me day two if you really want to lynch a townie
No need keeping around obvscum. D1 will do fine.

Seriously people!! The Psyche only works on odd nights. If he/she wastes it on the wrong person, that'll be two nights the SK can kill.

Anyway, I'm done saying the same thing over and over while stubborn town acts recklessly.

It's like I'm not even here.

Do what you will.

( emphasis added)

You are so scummy it hurts.

Nobody wants to lynch you for wanting to scum hunt. There are far more legitimate reasons to turn you into a pinata.

yet despite being asked to produce you haven't

House is also town.

Try to dethread the issue already agreed upon already?? My, my...Throwing out accusations and vote changing flip flop of epic proportions. you give yourself away easily....

odd response. Are you scum reading wolf?

VOTE COUNT 1.3

House (1)
: Wolfsister77
Wolfsister77 (1): Arden
Arden (2): Moonglow, Avatar4321

Not Voting: ScarletRage, Shaitra, FA_Q2, CafeAuLait, Wake

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline is 11/03/14, @ 8PM central.

“We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It's a death trap.”
Anthony Hopkins

Vote Counts
1.1 1.2

Forum List

Back