Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

does voting for me make you feel better? I'm hoping it will cure your hostility for me. But you aren't going to be happy if you lynch me. Cause I'll flip town

I still like the deal with the SK...It has a chance to work...

well he it she hasn't taken it yet. Though having them crumb might be better

No, it wont be better to crumb IMO Avatar. Scum will recruit (Vampire) or NK the SK, someone who could end up as conftown with our deal. I don't understand where this is coming from? I know your logic is better than this.

I still like the deal with the SK...It has a chance to work...

well he it she hasn't taken it yet. Though having them crumb might be better

The problem with crumbing is that the night actions have to be synched between 2 PR's, our at the very least by the shrink.

It requires too much assumption and what happens when the scum pick up on the crumb and town doesn't?

Claiming protects the SK because it doesn't require telepathy.

I need the hypoclaims from Arden and SR because if that plan is not put in place and the SK doesn't come forward, I'll just vote for who I think it is. It may look like SK hunting but I do not want two NK's a night because the chances of townies being hit will be higher than scum or SK. Forget about the vampire. The vampire is town and lets keep it that way.

so your hunting the sk to stop a night kill wolf? Or did I misunderstand you?

I want this SK plan to work or we lynch who I think the SK is. Two NK's a night increases the chances of hitting town. There are more of us. I also want cases laid out for people who are getting voted for and not naked votes. There are only 11 of us. We can't afford to mess around here.

I'm leaning scum on FA and grandma right now. Not enough to vote yet though. My pressure vote is on Arden until she answers our questions.

I suspect FA because the sheeping of house. And because I haven't made any serious attempt by him to hunt.

grandma is more gut at this time.

Forum List

Back