Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Changed page preferences from 30 to 20 posts per page. 37 pages --> 56 pages.

This should fix the link problem. Will be looking over thread more, etc.

My page preference is whatever the forum default is. I think you can say the posts without the links and that might save you some time too Wake.

I was hoping, stepping away from the game, others would speak up. I realize Cafe and SR are on V/LA but still, I really don't know how to play without much of the game barely participating.

Perhaps it is a good thing that Grandma postponed her game or we need new, enthusiastic players who will post more.

Oh well.

If two people are going to come in here today and throw votes on me, I'd appreciate the common courtesy of a reason. Last I heard from you Avi, you were leaning town on me. And SR, last I heard from you, you wanted to lynch Wake and Grandma.

It's bad enough most people aren't playing this game in any way for me to get a read on them but it's even worse when you people are going to throw votes at me in a way I can't defend myself from.

OK fine, this might kick some juice into the game.

My ability is called a Disguiser: Each night I can visit one person and if they are NK'd, I assume their role. This means if the JoaT dies, and I visited the JoaT, I can take over that role. I visited House N1 thanks to his gambit.

Now discuss.....................................

Simply fascinating.

See, these abilities have been given, and some are more powerful than others.

Yup that's all true.

If you thought I was derping Wolf, why the panic? You claimed literally based on no case.

You just fell into a real common scum indicator and you claimed a role I have never seen as town.

Panicked OMGUS too.

:) I love it when a plan comes together.

House, join the resistance?

Actually I claimed because I am beyond frustrated with this game for a variety of reasons. It's like banging my head against the wall trying to play. Feel free to lynch me. You'll find out that I'm telling the truth.

Just remember town, that scum knowing about this, will try hard to lynch me now so they can use their NK to try to target who they think the JoaT is.

So look out for that.

FA_Q2, reads on Avatar?

Grandma, which three are your top Scumreads and which one would you lynch today?

CaféAuLait & Wolfsister77, what do you make of Scarlet's naked vote on me?

Shaitra: Are you feeling any Scumvibes about any players here?

His frustrations with me and House in day one aside, his posting has not been what I usually see as scummy from Avatar.

Just a friendly reminder to NOT discuss this game anywhere but in this thread until the game is over.

Thank you!

Grandma, which three are your top Scumreads and which one would you lynch today?

My top two are Wolf and Moonglow. I just took my vote off Wolf because her wagon wasn't going anywhere and put it on Moonglow.

Can't figure out the third yet. You're in the running.

If two people are going to come in here today and throw votes on me, I'd appreciate the common courtesy of a reason. Last I heard from you Avi, you were leaning town on me. And SR, last I heard from you, you wanted to lynch Wake and Grandma.

It's bad enough most people aren't playing this game in any way for me to get a read on them but it's even worse when you people are going to throw votes at me in a way I can't defend myself from.

My ability is called a Disguiser: Each night I can visit one person and if they are NK'd, I assume their role. This means if the JoaT dies, and I visited the JoaT, I can take over that role. I visited House N1 thanks to his gambit.

then you started sheeping people for no reason. Stating you didn't care who was lynched other than a certain few. Then you omgus when scarlet voted you.

so why is suspecting you unreasonable?

then you started sheeping people for no reason. Stating you didn't care who was lynched other than a certain few. Then you omgus when scarlet voted you.

so why is suspecting you unreasonable?

It isn't. You should totally lynch me today. I've already accepted it.

If you read my earlier post, I already said I am beyond frustrated with this game for a variety of reasons.

So I really don't care any more.

Forum List

Back