Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

It's mafia. Let's keep it to the anger. I don't want to hear about anyone's throes of passion. :wink:

Damn it, all this cock-blocking is pissing me off.

Better?

That just confused me. o_O

That said all kinds of weird things about you.
It's mafia. Let's keep it to the anger. I don't want to hear about anyone's throes of passion. :wink:

Better?

That's what I do.

On an unrelated note, why do you town read me over a behavior that is easily emulated as scum?

I'm weird. Sue me.

Because you are acting like you did in game 6 as town and like you acted in 1539 when you were town and Wake and I were scum.

Irritable, annoying, and in your face.

You know being you. No appeasy-buddy buddy stuff.

He acted that way (in your face/irritable) in the game he played scum, but acted a different way with you in your hood. I don't know if you saw it or not, or remember it- I am not calling him scum, but I think town reading someone so quickly can hurt us. Unless I misunderstood Aye's set-up, but I don't think I did- (anyone, correct me if I am wrong) -Scum get to kill us each night and so does the serial killer- we lose two of us each night. This set-up reminds me of the Palace Game and we are looking to figure out different teams. We are already behind the eight ball in this set up and scum have a leg up, so we need to be open to all possibilities- just my two cents.

Now there is a townie post.

Anyone town reading me for being reckless and confrontational should feel bad.

Not for town reading me, but for what you are using to reach that conclusion.

Remember my scum chat in game 5. If you review it, you will understand what I am saying

Now why would House say something like this? File under "Things that make you go hmmm."

Remember my scum chat in game 5. If you review it, you will understand what I am saying

Now why would House say something like this? File under "Things that make you go hmmm."

Yes, very suspicious that House would intentionally say stuff in order to make people not read him as town so easily.

He must be up to shenanigans!

A better reason to be suspicious of me would be too actually read my scum chat in game five and come to the conclusion I was leading folks to.

Preliminary reads on what we have so far: Town - Wolf, Grandma, Wake

Not liking Arden's posts at all.

Yes, very suspicious that House would intentionally say stuff in order to make people not read him as town so easily.

He must be up to shenanigans!

Aha! He's the Jester! Don't lynch him.

witch3.gif
Vote Count will be up later today.

Better?

Better?

That's what I do.

On an unrelated note, why do you town read me over a behavior that is easily emulated as scum?

I'm weird. Sue me.

Because you are acting like you did in game 6 as town and like you acted in 1539 when you were town and Wake and I were scum.

He acted that way (in your face/irritable) in the game he played scum, but acted a different way with you in your hood. I don't know if you saw it or not, or remember it- I am not calling him scum, but I think town reading someone so quickly can hurt us. Unless I misunderstood Aye's set-up, but I don't think I did- (anyone, correct me if I am wrong) -Scum get to kill us each night and so does the serial killer- we lose two of us each night. This set-up reminds me of the Palace Game and we are looking to figure out different teams. We are already behind the eight ball in this set up and scum have a leg up, so we need to be open to all possibilities- just my two cents.

Better?

Better?

That's what I do.

I'm weird. Sue me.

LOL-Don't read me as town too quickly he says. Here's a townie post from someone who has barely posted he says.

Good one House.

Better?

Better?

That's what I do.

I'm weird. Sue me.

I have some offsite town meta on him too. And yeah, it totally sucks we have 2 killing roles a night. I am hoping the SK gets cured N1. Remember the Psych. That's going to be important. Plus, we have a cop and a doctor. That will help.

Good morning fellow peeps.

SR hasn't been online here or there for a few days. I am hoping she's safe and alright.

And wolfsisters post is supposed to be quoted above, not Houses twice.

Now I'm jealous.

OMG, I just realized. It was not even your post it was Wake's post/question. One of you all need to change your avatar. Gah. (But you can see I've got you on my mind) LOL.

OMG Cafe, take it to a private conversation why don't you? There's no hooking up in mafia games. :p

Actually...

Lover - MafiaWiki

Also, Fire Emblem Awakening Mafia revolved around the dynamic of male and female players falling in love, marrying, and bringing into the game new players. (Fire Emblem: Awakening for 3DS revolved around the theme of your male and female players eventually falling in love, getting married, and eventually starting families.) Excellent game, both Mafia and 3DS versions.

Fire Emblem Awakening Mafia Game Over bull mafiascum.net

Forum List

Back