Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Ya know...he said he didn't have time to play...and now all of a sudden he is trying to add value to his presence when pressured.

Has wae ever mod'd a game?

OMG, Dude! You haven't looked in the Mafia part of this forum have you?

Yes, Wake has been the mod of many games here.

This.

Wake is actually the reason we have this forum, IIRC.
I know...I remember when he first introduced the game and everyone was crying on the forum that they couldn't put him on ignore because of his "mod" status.

That was some cruel shit by people I will not name and that's all I have to say about it.

Ya know...he said he didn't have time to play...and now all of a sudden he is trying to add value to his presence when pressured.

This.

I know...I remember when he first introduced the game and everyone was crying on the forum that they couldn't put him on ignore because of his "mod" status.

Then what was the point of your question? It looks pretty unnecessary if you already know that he pretty much built this part of the site (thanks to the admin, of course).

OK, Mod or Wake, check my posts. I listed the people on Wake's wagon there.

Also, check this wagon.

Vote: FA-Q2

Phone posting to say hi. I have to phone post at work you see...

This.

Then what was the point of your question? It looks pretty unnecessary if you already know that he pretty much built this part of the site (thanks to the admin, of course).
To measure the answers.

This.

To measure the answers.

You're overplaying that card.

So does wake have to tell the truth...can he lie about this 'ability?' Can he lie about the response?

You regained my interest. But how long is wake gonna draw this out?

I can certainly lie, but if I were to try and deceive you, it wouldn't be something as imaginative as this.

Also, I'll learn how many Scum are on my wagon, but not which players.

As for dragging this out, I'm waiting for Lulz to respond to my PM with an official number.

So does wake have to tell the truth...can he lie about this 'ability?' Can he lie about the response?

I can certainly lie, but if I were to try and deceive you, it wouldn't be something as imaginative as this.

As for dragging this out, I'm waiting for Lulz to respond to my PM with an official number.
I have always found that the most outrageous lies are most effective. But this should be interesting considering you were L1. I can't imagine why scum wouldn't go after you - given the easy target.

I have always found that the most outrageous lies are most effective. But this should be interesting considering you were L1. I can't imagine why scum wouldn't go after you - given the easy target.

Time will tell with Lulz's response to me.

I had to wait and draw in opportunistic Scum.

Well, it would be better if we knew who but even checking a wagon with the same people on it twice should help narrow it down. We can test who is eager to be on it and who is afraid of being checked. I'm not afraid. I'm volunteering myself to go twice.

I am still trying to figure out why Wolf is so ready to give up control and the flow of the game so easily.

I am still trying to figure out why Wolf is so ready to give up control and the flow of the game so easily.

I want to be on both wagons that are checked with Wake's ability because I'm not scum. It's as simple as that.

Smart Scum wouldn't put in a vote for someone at that point, since they know they'd be scrutinized the next game day if the one being lynched is town. Typically, scum won't vote other scum as that person gets close to being lynched. Scum tend to vote for someone early, then jump off as the lynch draws near.

Reading the wiki, it looks like the player has to be hammered for a Sensor to work.

If that is true, Wake can't sensor his own wagon, because he'll get his results too late if he's hammered.

I say we lynch FA and have Wake sensor that wagon.

I am a modified Sensor.

You can note that typically Sensors cannot activate their abilities at absolutely any point in the game at will via PM, too.

I can also select 'No Lynch.'

...meaning, I can also discern, whenever I want, how many Scum are within the group that decided to 'No-Lynch.'

Ok, I'm in for being checked with Wake's 'ability' also.

VOTE: FA_Q2

Finally, I can also select 'Not Voting,' and learn how many Scum are within the group of players who are currentl;y not voting for anyone.

Powerful indeed.

Forum List

Back