Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Alright guys.

I've been told that as of 1:11pm 2/17/2015, there's only one anti-town member voting for me.

If he's telling the truth here, which I'm not sure of any more-I'm about 50/50 due to super overpowered role for one person to have and his asking for protection which just pings his scum game so much. BUT, IF he is, there is one scum between myself, Rosie, Aye, Avi. It's not me, and I don't believe it's Aye. That would leave one of Rosie or Avi.

Assume nothing.

In my eyes, any one of you is the Scum.

Lynching that one confirms the remainder.

Meaning, we FOCUS on that group.

Dude, I spent right at 150 for me and 2 of my kids on Valentine's Day for dinner. We usually do that every other week, sometimes every week (especially if I don't want to cook on the weekend). Are you up to paying at least that much?

f6b505ce3c68a85dba6ad907d5e0df909b69a8daede9b939b489fd8db0259829.jpg
Are you worth that much...or more? You shouldn't limit yourself.

Question is, can you afford me?
If you are as angelic as I think...I sure would try. :lol:

yeah-right_o_134952.jpg
Do you like mountain climbing? I have access to a very exclusive mountain.

Which is?

Assume nothing.

OK, I recommend everyone say who they think it is. So everyone else should say which of the 4 they think it is. I think it's Rosie or Avi. Out of those two, I'd pick Rosie.

Go next Wake and have everyone else do so as well. The person who has the most people saying they are scum gets lynched. I don't have a problem with this. Even if I end up being the one. Because it'll help solve the game.

I know I'm not scum. All I'll say, is that whoever scum is, he/she/it/they need to take me out in the night phase
Question is, can you afford me?

yeah-right_o_134952.jpg

Which is?
Mount Nutz

That's the best you can come up with?

3af437fe803e214d636f08c63f74c8f5681edc4d8b2241064f42f9408dd8f2ea.jpg

Assume nothing.

OK, I recommend everyone say who they think it is. So everyone else should say which of the 4 they think it is. I think it's Rosie or Avi. Out of those two, I'd pick Rosie.

Go next Wake and have everyone else do so as well. The person who has the most people saying they are scum gets lynched. I don't have a problem with this. Even if I end up being the one. Because it'll help solve the game.
Alright guys.

I've been told that as of 1:11pm 2/17/2015, there's only one anti-town member voting for me.
his asking for protection which just pings his scum game so much..

This is news.

You did that in game 8. Asked for claims and asked to be protected. In any case, let's lynch off your wagon. Who is the scum on your wagon if you are town?
Why should we allow you and Wake to take full control of the game?

What am I missing? Why does no one else question this?

Alright guys.

This is news.
Who is the scum on your wagon if you are town?

I'll wait.

You want to focus on the four on your wagon but don't want to say who you think it is? How can we get anywhere if you don't and everyone else doesn't?

I'll just volunteer to go first if people don't say because it'll help solve the game and I've been scumread for stupid reasons anyway.

Assume nothing.

Alright guys.

This is news.

You did that in game 8. Asked for claims and asked to be protected. In any case, let's lynch off your wagon. Who is the scum on your wagon if you are town?

Stop trying to hit on and pick up Aye and you might actually listen to what I said. I want EVERYONE to say who is the scum on the 4 on Wake's wagon and we lynch the one with the most votes. Because it'll solve the game. You want that right?

I'm having a hard time believing Wake's claim. That ability is too powerful to be in a game with only 8 players. Considering what I know about another ability at play, I'd say his is downright bullshit. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I know I'm not scum. All I'll say, is that whoever scum is, he/she/it/they need to take me out in the night phase

yeah-right_o_134952.jpg

Which is?
Mount Nutz

That's the best you can come up with?

3af437fe803e214d636f08c63f74c8f5681edc4d8b2241064f42f9408dd8f2ea.jpg

You hurt my feeling...who are you leaning towards as scum, Aye?

Assume nothing.

Alright guys.

This is news.

Stop trying to hit on and pick up Aye and you might actually listen to what I said. I want EVERYONE to say who is the scum on the 4 on Wake's wagon and we lynch the one with the most votes. Because it'll solve the game. You want that right?
I already said, I think Wake is scum. If you guys want to play his game...go ahead, and if my vote is needed to lynch...I will cast that vote.

Assume nothing.

Alright guys.

This is news.

Alright guys.

This is news.

...assuming this were true, only one game defines my Scum game?

Forum List

Back