Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Assume nothing.

In my eyes, any one of you is the Scum.

Lynching that one confirms the remainder.

Meaning, we FOCUS on that group.

OK, I recommend everyone say who they think it is. So everyone else should say which of the 4 they think it is. I think it's Rosie or Avi. Out of those two, I'd pick Rosie.

Go next Wake and have everyone else do so as well. The person who has the most people saying they are scum gets lynched. I don't have a problem with this. Even if I end up being the one. Because it'll help solve the game.
his asking for protection which just pings his scum game so much..

This is news.

You did that in game 8. Asked for claims and asked to be protected. In any case, let's lynch off your wagon. Who is the scum on your wagon if you are town?
Why should we allow you and Wake to take full control of the game?

What am I missing? Why does no one else question this?

Stop trying to hit on and pick up Aye and you might actually listen to what I said. I want EVERYONE to say who is the scum on the 4 on Wake's wagon and we lynch the one with the most votes. Because it'll solve the game. You want that right?
I already said, I think Wake is scum. If you guys want to play his game...go ahead, and if my vote is needed to lynch...I will cast that vote.

I'm thinking about the possibility of Wake fakeclaiming as scum now so give me a minute.

I'm having a hard time believing Wake's claim. That ability is too powerful to be in a game with only 8 players. Considering what I know about another ability at play, I'd say his is downright bullshit. It makes no sense whatsoever.
What other ability? Are you talking about my power of seduction?

I don't think Wolf is scum this game.

Avi is being reserved, not his usual talkative self.
Rosie hasn't done anything over-the-top like she usually does as scum.
I know I'm not scum, so that leaves a bullshit claim by Wake. I really don't believe what he has claimed.

I'm having a hard time believing Wake's claim. That ability is too powerful to be in a game with only 8 players. Considering what I know about another ability at play, I'd say his is downright bullshit. It makes no sense whatsoever.

OK, Should we assume he's fakeclaiming then?

I'm sensing a hint of panic in your tone.

Lynch me then. I don't have time for this game anyway. You'll find out I'm town then.

I know I'm not scum. All I'll say, is that whoever scum is, he/she/it/they need to take me out in the night phase
yeah-right_o_134952.jpg
Do you like mountain climbing? I have access to a very exclusive mountain.

Which is?
Mount Nutz

That's the best you can come up with?

3af437fe803e214d636f08c63f74c8f5681edc4d8b2241064f42f9408dd8f2ea.jpg

You hurt my feeling...who are you leaning towards as scum, Aye?

I haven't hurt anything of yours yet. LOL If I really had, you would't be talking to me.

See my previous post for who I think at least one scum is.

I know I'm not scum, so that leaves a bullshit claim by Wake. I really don't believe what he has claimed.

Why do you think it can't be?

You yourself know how many unique and powerful roles have been used on this site alone.

And if I were fakeclaiming, why would I make up such an overwhelmingly powerful role? I would simply claim Doctor or Tracker and be on my merry way.

Lynch me then. I don't have time for this game anyway. You'll find out I'm town then.

If you're town, like I believe, we can't afford to have you lynched.

Assume nothing.

In my eyes, any one of you is the Scum.

Lynching that one confirms the remainder.

Meaning, we FOCUS on that group.

OK, I recommend everyone say who they think it is. So everyone else should say which of the 4 they think it is. I think it's Rosie or Avi. Out of those two, I'd pick Rosie.

Go next Wake and have everyone else do so as well. The person who has the most people saying they are scum gets lynched. I don't have a problem with this. Even if I end up being the one. Because it'll help solve the game.
This is news.

You did that in game 8. Asked for claims and asked to be protected. In any case, let's lynch off your wagon. Who is the scum on your wagon if you are town?

Stop trying to hit on and pick up Aye and you might actually listen to what I said. I want EVERYONE to say who is the scum on the 4 on Wake's wagon and we lynch the one with the most votes. Because it'll solve the game. You want that right?
I already said, I think Wake is scum. If you guys want to play his game...go ahead, and if my vote is needed to lynch...I will cast that vote.

I'm thinking about the possibility of Wake fakeclaiming as scum now so give me a minute.
Let's see...he avoided the game entirely...claiming he was too busy. He was called out on that a number of times...even by the mod He was given 2 24hr ultimatums...only to come back with a special power. Which everyone believed without question. He hasn't mentioned since that point...that he is too busy to play...and now after not being present for a week...he is controlling the game. (With your help, I might add).

I certainly could, but I'd rather be diligent.

If you are Town, lynching you would be a mistake.

Let's see...he avoided the game entirely...claiming he was too busy. He was called out on that a number of times...even by the mod He was given 2 24hr ultimatums...only to come back with a special power. Which everyone believed without question. He hasn't mentioned since that point...that he is too busy to play...and now after not being present for a week...he is controlling the game. (With your help, I might add).

Experience and a thorny lack of time will do that to a person.

I'm here now, and I know how to play. That's what matters.

I'm not trying to help Wake. I want to solve the game.

I know I'm not scum. All I'll say, is that whoever scum is, he/she/it/they need to take me out in the night phase
Do you like mountain climbing? I have access to a very exclusive mountain.

Which is?
Mount Nutz

That's the best you can come up with?

3af437fe803e214d636f08c63f74c8f5681edc4d8b2241064f42f9408dd8f2ea.jpg

You hurt my feeling...who are you leaning towards as scum, Aye?

I haven't hurt anything of yours yet. LOL If I really had, you would't be talking to me.

See my previous post for who I think at least one scum is.
:lol: I only have one feeling that changes on an hourly basis. Right now, that feeling is that Wake is scum.

You yourself know how many unique and powerful roles have been used on this site alone.

And if I were fakeclaiming, why would I make up such an overwhelmingly powerful role? I would simply claim Doctor or Tracker and be on my merry way.

Wake, it's too powerful for one player to have in a small game like this. It'd have to be balanced out somehow, and I just don't see that happening in this game. I could be wrong on that, but scum would have had to of been given one hell of an extra ability other than NK's.

Wake, it's too powerful for one player to have in a small game like this. It'd have to be balanced out somehow, and I just don't see that happening in this game. I could be wrong on that, but scum would have had to of been given one hell of an extra ability other than NK's.

Hey, if I were you I'd be screaming the same thing.

I was just as surprised when I heard of it.

Experience and a thorny lack of time will do that to a person.

I'm here now, and I know how to play. That's what matters.

Will do what to a person.

Okay.

I guess if I were locked away I'd be pretty sad.

Anywho, who do you think is Scum Wolfie?

Regarding the other three.

Forum List

Back