Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Let's see...he avoided the game entirely...claiming he was too busy. He was called out on that a number of times...even by the mod He was given 2 24hr ultimatums...only to come back with a special power. Which everyone believed without question. He hasn't mentioned since that point...that he is too busy to play...and now after not being present for a week...he is controlling the game. (With your help, I might add).

I was busy. And still am.

That some had an issue with that or gave ultimatums means absolutely nothing to me, because the priorities in my personal life come first.

Having a special power and revealing it later rather than sooner I have no problem doing.

I'm still too busy to play normally or optimally. Pulling the curtains back on an extremely powerful ability can and will shift the balance of power and control most of the time.

Were you meaning to make a point, or simply reiterate the past with a dose of Nutz's opinion?
You can never get enough of Nutz' opinion, whether it is a reiteration or new revelation.

v.jpg

Here we see four houses (mansions) in the rich part of Cityville. This upwards looking view doesn't look so good, but I assure you the views from those houses (mansions) are fantastic!

Vote Count~1.9

Wolfsister77-
Nutz-House (L-4)
Wake-RosieS, Nutz (L-3)
AyeCan'tSeeYou-
House-
FA_Q2-AyeCantSeeYou (L-4)
RosieS-

Not Voting: Wake, Avatar4321, FA_Q2, Wolfsister77
With 8 Alive It's 5 to Lynch
Deadline is: Thursday, February 19th @8pm

MOD NOTE: Meatloaf marinated in Jalepeno brine for dinner.

I'm curious, though. Why would Wake's 'reply' from lulz say as of 1:11pm today and not as of the time he sent the pm?
Official USMB Mafia Game 9 Battle for Cityville Page 54 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's gotta be time zones, because I sent him my PM at 3:11 pm central time.

lulz Will you please confirm this?
lulz confirming would validate wake's claim and thereby alter the game. It would be nice to know but unfortunately the MOD cant do that to the game.

not kosher.
Aye would know that, wouldn't she? Hmmm, an intentional ploy, knowing Wake would respond in that fashion?

Well Wake, Avi, Rosie, Nutz, and Aye think you are lying. I'm about 50-50. Have any thoughts on the fact you are not being believed?

Disbelief is part of humanity.

What you do with the information I've given you is your responsibility.

If you were to play this wisely, you would allow me to, at the very least, use my second shot. That way, should I die and from that point on, Town will have an immense advantage.

I think everyone has weighed in on this except FA and House-Do you guys believe him or not? No one else does and like I said I'm 50/50 right now on it.

I'm curious, though. Why would Wake's 'reply' from lulz say as of 1:11pm today and not as of the time he sent the pm?
Official USMB Mafia Game 9 Battle for Cityville Page 54 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's gotta be time zones, because I sent him my PM at 3:11 pm central time.

lulz Will you please confirm this?
lulz confirming would validate wake's claim and thereby alter the game. It would be nice to know but unfortunately the MOD cant do that to the game.

not kosher.
Aye would know that, wouldn't she? Hmmm, an intentional ploy, knowing Wake would respond in that fashion?

Not really, but 2 scum would want it to look that way. One would also want to steer our lynch votes by saying 'look at this group'.

The best thing to do would be to allow me to pull the trigger on my 2nd shot tomorrow.

After I reveal my result you can do whatever you want.

Actually if Wake is being honest, I'd like him to use his second shot and I'd like to be on the second wagon tested if possible.
I have weighed in. Several pages have passed in the last few minutes.

I don't like the claim at all tbh but I am not so sure that I want to lynch him with the chance - even if slight - he is telling the truth. If we do not lynch him today though we need to decide if we are going to trust the info that there is a scum on his wagon or are you going to lynch me instead.

Pick 2 from the ones before. Have those vote for the same person.

I don't know. A bit burnt out at the moment.

It depends on who we lynch and if anyone dies tonight.

If you mislynch me today then you remove the possibility of letting me use this insanely powerful ability tomorrow.

You guys have a say, so let's talk it over.

If you mislynch me today then you remove the possibility of letting me use this insanely powerful ability tomorrow.

We lynch off your current wagon that was tested today. Test another wagon tomorrow-two from this wagon and two new people.

Hey Wake, here are the keys to my house....the key to my wife's
The best thing to do would be to allow me to pull the trigger on my 2nd shot tomorrow.

I agree. How should we compose the second wagon tested?
:lol: You are gonna allow him to determine that as well.

I want EVERY single person in this game to weigh in on this so we can catch scum. Even Wake.
It is his power...why would he allow you to determine how he uses it?

We lynch off your current wagon that was tested today. Test another wagon tomorrow-two from this wagon and two new people.
Seems I am the top pick for many so I should be on that wagon tomorrow. I don't think we should test another 4 though but that is something that is worth discussing tomorrow rather than today.

Why wouldn't the Scum kill Wake N1 to prevent him using his "special sauce" D2?

If they think he could find them out they will stop that for sure.

So there would not be any second shot, regardless.

We cannot lynch two Scum at once...so even if we get one, the other would take Wake out.

His claim gets him killed tonite.

Amirite?

Regards from Rosie

I agree. How should we compose the second wagon tested?
:lol: You are gonna allow him to determine that as well.

I want EVERY single person in this game to weigh in on this so we can catch scum. Even Wake.

I'm hoping this is said with loving affection.

:D

Why wouldn't the Scum kill Wake N1 to prevent him using his "special sauce" D2?

If they think he could find them out they will stop that for sure.

So there would not be any second shot, regardless.

We cannot lynch two Scum at once...so even if we get one, the other would take Wake out.

His claim gets him killed tonite.

Amirite?

Regards from Rosie
Good point, Rosie.

Regards, Mr. Nutz.

Forum List

Back