Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

So does wake have to tell the truth...can he lie about this 'ability?' Can he lie about the response?

You regained my interest. But how long is wake gonna draw this out?

No, he does not have to tell the truth. That's the thing about this game - you don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth. Scum will lie and fake a claim or ability if they think they can get away with it.

It's up to mod and yes she did. I quoted the last vote count and Wake is at L-1. Yes, he could be fakeclaiming but I really hope he's not.

Also, has anyone considered Aye might have a post restriction?

Have you noticed that the only time Aye pops in is when I mention her. I think she wants me to ask her out on a date.

You like Asian-Hungarian fusion food, Aye?

So does wake have to tell the truth...can he lie about this 'ability?' Can he lie about the response?

You regained my interest. But how long is wake gonna draw this out?

No, he does not have to tell the truth. That's the thing about this game - you don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth. Scum will lie and fake a claim or ability if they think they can get away with it.
You know that I am going to pretend an ability now, right?

My intent is to vote FA just as soon as Wake tells us what the mod says. I don't want anyone, including myself off the wagon until the mod checks us.

Have you noticed that the only time Aye pops in is when I mention her. I think she wants me to ask her out on a date.

You like Asian-Hungarian fusion food, Aye?

55063771.jpg

If memory serves I'm a 2-Shot Sensor.

wake we are playing mafia. Not bs. And that is such a fake claim.

you are seriously telling me we have a role so obscure they we've never seen it before in an 8 person game? It's typical scum behavior to fake claim rare power roles so they don't get lynched from a counter claim.

I see no reason to move my vote without better evidence.

If memory serves I'm a 2-Shot Sensor.

wake we are playing mafia. Not bs. And that is such a fake claim.

you are seriously telling me we have a role so obscure they we've never seen it before in an 8 person game? It's typical scum behavior to fake claim rare power roles so they don't get lynched from a counter claim.

I see no reason to move my vote without better evidence.

Good, keep it there.

Considering the mod, I don't find it all that strange to have unusual roles.

I don't blame you guys for wanting to vote me off. Just got no time. It sucks.

As for my Role PM, flavorwise it says I'm a tarot card reader and a psychic, from English Druids and Austrian Gypsies.

What I can do is, at any point in the game, is PM Lulz the name of any player and be told how many non-Town-aligned players are on that wagon. Can't really ask Lulz for clarification at this point, but if he could clarify this for me via PM it'd help, because the role PM is a bit vague. He does try to preemptively explain it in the PM, though. If I PM him "House,' for example, Lulz will tell me via PM how many anti-Town players are currently voting for House.

and he tells you in a private message? So we have to take your word for it. Color me skeptical.

Reading the wiki, it looks like the player has to be hammered for a Sensor to work.

If that is true, Wake can't sensor his own wagon, because he'll get his results too late if he's hammered.

I say we lynch FA and have Wake sensor that wagon.

Actually, if you look at that claim it talks about the previous days lynch and who was on the bandwagon. It sounds like it has to be used at night after a lynch occurs.

So yeah, this is kind of sketchy now Wake

Forum List

Back